• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Bowl Game Plays

Great year cb. Good luck tomorrow man.
Thanks man! Probably should just sit back and enjoy this one as if it was any other game, I would pass in a second as I see it as a toss up and either team winning would not surprise me in the least. But…

Final play of the season...

288 Alabama +3.5 125

Was considering the ML, but figured getting 3.5 at 125 was too much value to pass up, as it finally paid off for me to wait on a line instead of jumping early. Looking forward to a great game!

Seems like everyone and their brother is on UGA tonight, but I know some of you Bama backers are out there…somewhere…

Just as the sun rises in the east, CB crushes another year of collegiate football.
Thanks man, always an honor to have you make an appearance in the thread. Gotta keep crushing it because I eventually gotta pay for that wedding in Japan once they open back up over there!

Thanks man, always an honor to have you make an appearance in the thread. Gotta keep crushing it because I eventually gotta pay for that wedding in Japan once they open back up over there!
Have you ever had geoduck clams? I guess it’s a Japanese delicacy. I worked for a commercial fisherman that was telling me about them.

Seems like everyone and their brother is on UGA tonight, but I know some of you Bama backers are out there…somewhere…
I’ve got an open 13pt teaser with 1 leg left and I’m still uncertain which way to add the points. I just feel this game could easily turn into a run away for 1 of them. Even the total I’m uncertain of. Could bring it to over 39 but can see 21-17. Can go under 65 but can see 35-31. GL

Just put a hundred for fun on Brian Robinson Jr over 2.5 rec as he should be good for a few delayed screens when UGA brings pressure

I’ve got an open 13pt teaser with 1 leg left and I’m still uncertain which way to add the points. I just feel this game could easily turn into a run away for 1 of them. Even the total I’m uncertain of. Could bring it to over 39 but can see 21-17. Can go under 65 but can see 35-31. GL
Yeah that’s a tough one because honestly nothing would surprise me in terms of outcome except maybe 38-0 or something like that.

Have you ever had geoduck clams? I guess it’s a Japanese delicacy. I worked for a commercial fisherman that was telling me about them.
Nah never tried em. My lady loves uni but it’s hard to find the good stuff around here. San Diego has probably been the place with the best I have had so far.

Back