• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Bowl Game Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Will format later…

App v WKU O66 110

Bowl Game Plays

All early plays made at BOL 12/5, remaining plays at MB

12/17
12pm 201 Toledo v MTSU O51.5 110

12/18
11am 205 App State v WKU O66 110
9:15pm 217 Marshall v ULL O51 110

Added Saturday 12/18 Plays…

12:00pm 208 Jackson State -9.5 125 MB Free Play
3:30pm 212 BYU -6.5 115 MB Free Play
5:45pm 214 Liberty TT O32.5 135 MB Free Play

12/20
2:30pm 219 Tulsa v ODU O51.5 110

Added...

Both plays to win 1 unit at MB

Tuesday 12/21
3:30pm 221 Wyoming vs Kent O59 110

Thursday 12/23
3:30pm 291 Miami Ohio vs North Texas O54 110
3:30pm 291 Miami Ohio vs North Texas O54 120

7:00pm 227 UCF +8 130 BOL

Friday 12/24
8:00pm 229 Memphis v Hawaii O54.5 120 MB

Wednesday 12/29
11:00am 247 UVA v SMU O71.5 110
11:00am 247 UVA v SMU O71 120 MB

Thursday 12/30
11:00am 265 Wake -13.5 115

Friday 12/31
11:00am 265 Texas A&M v Wake O59 110
3:30pm 274 Alabama -14 115

Monday 1/10
8:00pm 288 Alabama +3.5 125

Last edited:
Very nice.
"It was not surprising to me, when (Howell) came up and said 'I want to play, Coach, I want to play in the bowl game. This is important, we need to win, we've got to finish this thing right,'" Brown told reporters on Wednesday. "... He is an unbelievable young guy. And he is tough as nails. He is also such a team guy."

Problem is the rollover. You’ll have a 10x rollover
Yep knew that going in but figure if I can keep hitting around a 56% clip once I start cbb, there are plenty of games between now and April to make it happen and get my profit out at the end. Or I could fail miserably and bust before March madness haha.

You can always look for middle opportunities between BOL and Bovada and Bookmaker……

Make sure you know the max limits on each book/play before submitting

I’ved tried my max 1K bets last year with Bookmaker/Bovada/BOL on certain plays. Some they have lower limits.

You can always look for middle opportunities between BOL and Bovada and Bookmaker……

Make sure you know the max limits on each book/play before submitting

I’ved tried my max 1K bets last year with Bookmaker/Bovada/BOL on certain plays. Some they have lower limits.
Bovada is still stuck in cluster mode. Bad timing for them to have their site go down. Can’t imagine how much money they have lost and will continue to lose as a result of this mess.

Do you think the early start may hold the score back in AppSt/WKU?
I don’t think it matters much as things may start slow like my MTSU over yesterday but once these teams hit true stride, it should turn into a shootout. App has actually disappointed me at times offensively, as they are better than some of their poor results, but I expect the real App State to show up today in what should be a fun game to watch. Best of luck today!

I don’t think it matters much as things may start slow like my MTSU over yesterday but once these teams hit true stride, it should turn into a shootout. App has actually disappointed me at times offensively, as they are better than some of their poor results, but I expect the real App State to show up today in what should be a fun game to watch. Best of luck today!
yep they really started slow (sarcasm)

Been gone all day so haven’t caught any games so far. Just saw ESPN is gone from my YouTube tv so assume it must be one of those disputes. Gonna do a free trial of fubo to get the games the next few days.

Been gone all day so haven’t caught any games so far. Just saw ESPN is gone from my YouTube tv so assume it must be one of those disputes. Gonna do a free trial of fubo to get the games the next few days.
I heard BYU has several defensive players out. There hasn’t been much talk about this game

Shoulda left the free MB plays alone as those went 1-2, but can’t complain too much as the real money BOL plays are now at 3-0. Feel lucky about how the ULL game ended over but I’ll take it.

Added...

Both plays to win 1 unit at MB

Tuesday 12/21
3:30pm 221 Wyoming vs Kent O59 110

Thursday 12/23

Last edited:
Man, that Tulsa game was brutal to watch. So many missed opportunities for it to sail over easily....but oh well, it happens...

Man, that Tulsa game was brutal to watch. So many missed opportunities for it to sail over easily....but oh well, it happens...
14pts before I could put the remote down and then an absolute dud. I had ODU team total over 21.5 and at half unloaded on the team total under. They looked too caught up in trash talking and wanted to win fights once they realized they were outclassed

14pts before I could put the remote down and then an absolute dud. I had ODU team total over 21.5 and at half unloaded on the team total under. They looked too caught up in trash talking and wanted to win fights once they realized they were outclassed
Yeah, the game was weird because both teams were way too cocky for being mediocre run of the mill 6-6 teams. Way too much trash talking, 15 yard penalties, etc and neither team seemed to have a decent play call once they got past the opponents' 35 yard line, as both played well between the 35's then seemed to go brain dead after, but again, what can you do...Oh yeah, one more thing, don't get me started on that guy who got stripped at the 2 and had a touchback...wtf was he thinking as it was like he was on a Sunday stroll after he caught that pass...

May add UCF as my only play for 12/23, but gonna wait and see if the line keeps moving as I wouldn't mind getting 8 instead of the current 7. No reason to rush on this one, so will see how it plays out.

Also looking at the over in the Memphis v Hawaii game, because even with all the opt outs and such, I don't see how the defenses will be able to get enough stops to keep this one under 55, but again, going to wait and see on the number although I think it may go up vs down. MB has 55.5 while BOL has 55, so not much difference, but I would be mad at myself if it landed on 28-27 and I took the MB line.

Also looking at the over in the Memphis v Hawaii game, because even with all the opt outs and such, I don't see how the defenses will be able to get enough stops to keep this one under 55, but again, going to wait and see on the number although I think it may go up vs down. MB has 55.5 while BOL has 55, so not much difference, but I would be mad at myself if it landed on 28-27 and I took the MB line.
This Bowl quite possibly could be the most bizarre game to bet in all of sports male or female. It feels like it’s a game from outer space.
We’ve seen Norte Dame and Clausen go in there and boat race Hawaii in 2007 to Hawaii beating BYU in 2019. We’ve seen Chris Johnson come on to the scene in this game rushing for 200+ vs Boise.
When it’s dark everywhere else, the Hawaii Bowl almost brings us from Christmas Eve night back into the day. I tend to tread lightly if at all in this game. Almost feel guilty to even focus on it. It should be Take a Peek Bowl While With The Family Bowl. GL

This Bowl quite possibly could be the most bizarre game to bet in all of sports male or female. It feels like it’s a game from outer space.
We’ve seen Norte Dame and Clausen go in there and boat race Hawaii in 2007 to Hawaii beating BYU in 2019. We’ve seen Chris Johnson come on to the scene in this game rushing for 200+ vs Boise.
When it’s dark everywhere else, the Hawaii Bowl almost brings us from Christmas Eve night back into the day. I tend to tread lightly if at all in this game. Almost feel guilty to even focus on it. It should be Take a Peek Bowl While With The Family Bowl. GL
Yeah it’s funny and I’m probably crazy for considering it but that never stopped me before!

Today's card

Thursday 12/23
3:30pm 291 Miami Ohio vs North Texas O54 120
7:00pm 227 UCF +8 130 BOL

The EasyPost Hawai'i Bowl was canceled after Hawai'i announced Thursday that it was pulling out of the game, citing COVID-19 issues within the program in addition to injuries and transfers.

Added another unit....I am starting to have cfb withdrawal as we get closer to the end of the season...:(

Added another unit....I am starting to have cfb withdrawal as we get closer to the end of the season...:(

Yep but we have a Jan 4 Bowl game and the Natty on Jan 10 so still over 2 weeks left. Do you play the NFL at all?

Yep but we have a Jan 4 Bowl game and the Natty on Jan 10 so still over 2 weeks left. Do you play the NFL at all?
Nah, no NFL for me as I only play college sports. True about the remaining games, just feeling that feeling start to set in as the end is near. Best of luck the rest of the way man!

Nah, no NFL for me as I only play college sports. True about the remaining games, just feeling that feeling start to set in as the end is near. Best of luck the rest of the way man!
Full week of Bowl Season coming up Carolina!! Let’s kick some ass while it’s here!!

Looks like 7-3 on the bowl season with 4 cancellations (excluding MB free plays) with the big one left. Haven't submitted anything on that one yet, as I am in no rush. Will be playing it at MB as I just took all the rest of my BOL winnings out to pay for the rest of this cruise (money well spent by the way and happy to answer any questions from you guys who may be thinking about giving one a shot).

135-105-2 +12.60 units (56.25%)

The cancellation really pisses me off. This was a great bet.
Yeah, I didn't even hear about the cancellation until yesterday when I was at the airport....Felt really good about that one given how my overs had been coming in, but can't complain overall as the bowl season was solid, especially given the risks inherent with jumping on the lines so early like I choose to do. Could have easily backfired on me, but all worked out in the end. One more to go....

Back