• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bowls - Opt Outs, Transfers, Injuries, Coaches - Complete List

little pricks from psu and arky ruined the outback bowl, dk wont even post and props, bunch of cowards trying to put a damper on one my fav days of the year! good for the kids who are playing today! not mad at ND rb, running backs only ones who get a pass from me, their shelf life to make money is so short and every carry adds up so cant blame them, plus running back pretty easy to replace and most the ones who opt out do it when they facing tough run d anyways (that last part might be a tad chicken shit but all i care about is it doesnt really effect the game much so dont bother me, lol)

Last edited:
shout out to okie lite rb jallen warren tho, this his last chance to suit up and he was injured a lot this year, easily could have skipped but instead he gonna go out with a bang as he should get a bunch of carries!! dont love his over but think it the right side.

More Penn State question marks; CB Tariq Castro-Fields and OL OL Bryce Effner were seen without pads. Castro-Fields would be another signitfcance absence for PSU D already without 5 starters today

Cam Sullivan-Brown believed to be replacement for Dotson based on first team warm up reps pregame. He has 4 catches this year

Several Penn State twitter people giving updates
@PennStateTT
@nittanyrich
@JonSauber

Jump on arky? Im behind on opt outs. Seems like psu main team in trouble today

I took Ark and Over.

The Penn State D optouts give me some relief vs the Ark O. I think Ark players and coaching staff might want this just a little bit more.

Do think Penn State can still score. Clifford healthy is good for them. Stud WRs Dotson and Burkes kind of cancels eachother out I think for each team.

I took Ark and Over.

The Penn State D optouts give me some relief vs the Ark O. I think Ark players and coaching staff might want this just a little bit more.

Do think Penn State can still score. Clifford healthy is good for them. Stud WRs Dotson and Burkes kind of cancels eachother out I think for each team.

my concern for psu is even if they had dotson i think the best way to attack arky in on the ground cause they play one them 3-3-5 d's that can be tough to pass on yet clifford gonna be sitting back throwing against it all day without his go to guy. dunno how or why on earth psu failed to find any kind of rushing attack all year? that kinda inexcusable if ya ask me!!

You are right Bank. When they struggled early in the year, I assumed they would improve and fix the run game. Never did. Clifford obviously will run.

You are right Bank. When they struggled early in the year, I assumed they would improve and fix the run game. Never did. Clifford obviously will run.

i woulda loved to get a rushing number on him but being the cowards they are dk not posting anything on this one, maybe they should hire me to run their ncaa props!!! lol

I don't see anything new on UK or Iowa or Ok State yet. Probably won't check much once games start.

I don't see anything new on UK or Iowa or Ok State yet. Probably won't check much once games start.

ryno just posted in kj thread he heard uk might be missing some guys but i dunno how accurate it is?? really annoys me teams not required to tell us this shit like the nfl, they know damn well gambling butters their bread whether they admit or not, it sets up some wrong situations when they withhold this stuff!! i dont wanna hear no bs bout them being kids medicals, the NIL put a fucking end to that!!

ryno just posted in kj thread he heard uk might be missing some guys but i dunno how accurate it is?? really annoys me teams not required to tell us this shit like the nfl, they know damn well gambling butters their bread whether they admit or not, it sets up some wrong situations when they withhold this stuff!! i dont wanna hear no bs bout them being kids medicals, the NIL put a fucking end to that!!

There was some speculation on covid tests. QB and WR #1 are on the field, so that is good.

Iowa's #2 WR Keagan Johnson is out, not like they throw anyway

Back