• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Boston Bruins at Toronto

chancedog

I am bias admitted Bruins fan. So take this as u will l. I am trying to get some discussion on tonight’s game That being said Bruins are my play tonight, waiting to play to see who is in net for the Bruins and if I can get a better number. Currently +105
Bruins are far better than their record indicates if “strength of schedule “, is taken into consideration
The Bruins have only played 8 games. Toronto has played 11 important ? Maybe
Toronto coming off a big OT (emotional) maybe a stretch win vs Tampa last time out. There only win vs a team that will have a winning record and are now playing their 4th home game in a 5 game stretch. I haven’t broken it down but this spot may be soft for the home team
Bruins coming off a easy home win be Detroit where Patrice scored 4 goals. The Bruins are building momentum and plus money deserves a close look. Hopefully more to come after looking more closely

Chance, I certainly don't see why the Bruins don't deserve a look @ + money. I typically try to stay away from Leaf games, but I wouldn't say the depth on Boston is that much more different than Toronto's, especially with the new line combos. JT sticking up for Marner and the big comeback win will either create a beleaf (hehe) in them or it's a perfect let down spot as you've sort of alluded to here. In fact, the depth is what has kept the leafs afloat with the slow start by the big guns

Back