• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BOL Posted GOY Today

Capper I follow has made a few early GOY plays I went ahead and bet at BOL

LSU +7 @ Ala (down to 6 now)
ND +7 vs. OSU (-115 now)

Did you copy down the openers?
No. BOL has been out about a week. I think i saw them a few hours after they dropped so not sure on openers. I know the capper i tail got 8 and 8.5 but it was bs FD or DK early lines. BOL has a lot of GOY games posted. Haven't noticed too much movement.

Did you copy down the openers?
it's funny have seen virtually no activity so far. The only posting at other site is this one capper I follow. No one here yet obviously. Probably should have kept up with our old friend CrimsonK - I think he's on Twitter or something.

it's funny have seen virtually no activity so far. The only posting at other site is this one capper I follow. No one here yet obviously. Probably should have kept up with our old friend CrimsonK - I think he's on Twitter or something.

I know he stepped away from the fantasy job, so didn't really do anything with draft this year.

No clue if he still does GOYs.

Going to note all of these here, current numbers...

In order to compare as we move through the summer as well as with other shops...

Utah -10 vs Florida

North Carolina -1.5 vs South Carolina

TCU -21 vs Colorado

LSU -2 @ Florida State

Alabama -6.5 vs Texas

Washington -11.5 @ Michigan State

Tennessee -7.5 @ Florida

LSU -9 @ Messy State

Georgia -24 vs South Carolina

Clemson -2.5 vs Florida State

Texas -8 @ Baylor

Ohio State -7 @ Notre Dame

Alabama -15.5 vs Ole Miss

LSU -12.5 vs Arkansas

Utah -8 vs UCLA

Michigan -18 @ Nebraska

Texas -17 vs Kansas

Georgia -17.5 @ Auburn

Tennessee -13 vs South Carolina

LSU -4.5 @ Ole Miss

Texas -6 vs Oklahoma

LSU -17 vs Auburn

Notre Dame -1 vs USC

Alabama -20 vs Arkansas

Washington -1.5 vs Oregon

Alabama -9.5 vs Tennessee

Kansas State -5 vs TCU

USC -7 vs Utah

Ohio State -9.5 vs Penn State

Clemson -10 @ Miami FL

Michigan -17 @ Michigan State

Clemson -10.5 @ NC State

Georgia -21.5 @ Florida

Utah -1.5 vs Oregon

Oklahoma -6.5 @ Kansas

Ohio State -9.5 @ Wisconsin

Oklahoma -8 @ Okie Lite

USC -6 vs Washington

Clemson -4.5 vs Notre Dame

Texas -9.5 vs Kansas State

Alabama -6 vs LSU

Oregon -3 vs USC

Florida State -16.5 vs Miami FL

Texas -4.5 @ TCU

Georgia -19.5 vs Ole Miss

North Carolina -9.5 vs Duke

Ohio State -24 vs Michigan State

Washington -3.5 vs Utah

LSU -16.5 vs Florida

Michigan -3 @ Penn State

Kansas State -6 @ Kansas

Georgia -7.5 @ Tennessee

TCU -3.5 vs Baylor

Clemson -10.5 vs North Carolina

USC -12 vs UCLA

Ole Miss -1.5 @ Messy State

Oregon -8.5 vs Oregon State

Oklahoma -7.5 vs TCU

North Carolina -4.5 @ NC State

Florida State -9.5 @ Florida

Michigan -3.5 vs Ohio State

Penn State -10.5 @ Michigan State

Clemson -6.5 @ South Carolina

Alabama -14 @ Auburn

I've started working on my SEC PRs and like to use these GOYs as a reference. Interesting thing that stood out to me for LSU/Alabama:

Alabama (-20) vs Arkansas
LSU (-12.5) vs Arkansas
Alabama (-6) vs LSU

I thought at first the LSU/Ark game may be neutral site, or incorrectly listed as an LSU home game, but according to the schedule I saw, it is in Baton Rouge. Maybe the LSU @ Alabama line is a little tighter because the books expect significantly more volume on that particular game? FWIW, I think the mistake is the LSU vs Ark line, and it should Iikely be north of 2 TDs. But if you believe that the Alabama vs Arkansas and vs LSU lines are correct, then it seems LSU -12.5 vs Ark is a good bet. It is sandwiched between road trips to the Miss schools, but that shouldn't be that big a deal I wouldn't think

Agree GPS .. I hit Bama -18 vs Ark when bol came out w it .. think Books took another look at the spot and see its essentially the 4th outta 4 straight roadies for Arkansas and the matchup looks nasty doubt Hogs can do anything vs Bama's D.... can't say how Bama's offense performs this year w the QB sitch but think decent chance saban is spankin em after the trip @A&M and have Tenn looming .. don't think its a down week smells more like a 50 burger.. think ts a big win ..

Agree on LSU/Arkey think that's light if we assume LSU is knockin on some big doors this year .. SP+ has it 13.5 but I think for sure they could be under estimating LSU and maybe over estimating Arkansas .. if I was a little more confident in LSU to not let up a late score then I'd hit that one and also not clear to me they'll be layin much more by game week so its a pass for now .. good luck on the cappin bud ..

I think it's fair to say that LSU was ahead of schedule last season. I guess the question is what kind of jump will they make this year? I think the Alabama line may represent best case scenario for LSU this year, while the other lines are more in line with the pre-season metrics, likely due to the volume expected on those games as I mentioned.

Alabama has owned Arkansas under Saban going 16-0 and only 3 of those within one score. I haven't done much of a dive into Arkansas yet, but it seems that general consensus is that they will be down a bit this season

I've started working on my SEC PRs and like to use these GOYs as a reference. Interesting thing that stood out to me for LSU/Alabama:

Alabama (-20) vs Arkansas
LSU (-12.5) vs Arkansas
Alabama (-6) vs LSU

I thought at first the LSU/Ark game may be neutral site, or incorrectly listed as an LSU home game, but according to the schedule I saw, it is in Baton Rouge. Maybe the LSU @ Alabama line is a little tighter because the books expect significantly more volume on that particular game? FWIW, I think the mistake is the LSU vs Ark line, and it should Iikely be north of 2 TDs. But if you believe that the Alabama vs Arkansas and vs LSU lines are correct, then it seems LSU -12.5 vs Ark is a good bet. It is sandwiched between road trips to the Miss schools, but that shouldn't be that big a deal I wouldn't think
Personally, the LSU lines as faves look kinda high. LSU got better but damn teams got that much worse?!

Got some week 0 / week 1 lines up at Caesars/William Hill .. great book to have because they not only originate alot of the pre-ssn offerings but they're not shy about taking a bet right away ..

grabbed a few I liked ..

Ville / GT+9.5 .. line approximates SP+ with a basic HFA built in .. ville might be better and if so could cover this but they gave Ville a pretty strong rating and think they discount some of the moves GT is making and liklihood their offense could keep up in this one .. chick fil a kickoff is technically neutral but Benz Dome should be a solid GT crowd .. hope we see a ML sooner than later ..

Utah State / Iowa -17.5 .. the gambling scandal has potential consequences for sure, we don't know what it will be or whose involved we know there's about 26 folks athletes covering 5 sports and early guesses from the hawkeye hawks say it doesn't sound like a mob point shaving scandal or anything illegal and more likely just some women's final 4 fun .. so yeah risk noted ... I do like Cooper Legas but I don't see he or Levi Williams gettin the drop on this D .. rest of the roster got THROTTLED bad the good RB Tyler gone, 3 / top 4 WR's gone Cobbs the top guy was real good, top 5 OL's in terms of snaps LY depart, just 2 experienced, top 3 DE's all xferred and 2 were real good ended up landing at Cincy and Baylor and 3rd guy to KU must have been decent ... lose top LB, a couple CBs and top 3 safeties .... Iowa's OC Brian Ferentz also got his contract amended requiring Iowa to average 26 ppg this year .. really weird situation there and I can't say what the consequences will be for not hitting that but best believe the fan base knows what they need to be.. very embarrassing and awkward situation and no way Brian is wanting to give the mob more ammo to call for his being canned nor would he want it to be close and a topic brought up at press conferences this year.. best way to do that is hang a couple 50 burgers on their early easy competition which I think the Ferentz family will scheme up a way to do... think the suspensions need to be a total A-Bomb to the starters to thwart a total slaughter..

Kent State / UCF-31.5 .. Kent State looks like they're in real trouble. idk how bad but they might be an ode to when Akron, BG, Umass and Uconn were trying to be first to find the bottom of the CFB Abyss a few yrs ago .. roster totally throttled after sean lewis left to colorado .. not much to say w UCF they have alot to like returning and opening day of the B12 era in da bounce house I'd expect the Knights go HAM on these guys .. always concerns laying big chalk week 1 and one is we don't know much about Plumlee's backups and almost certainly see a bit of QB2 and maybe QB3 .. but Kent State also prob playing a variety of guys and that could get real ugly .. hate laying big number week 1 but I can't see the line go lower and think it could be hight 30's as more opinions come out on these teams ..

There's alot of MASSIVE lines that I'm not super keen on for opening week but a few interesting lines and fun games they have up there ..

Nevada @ USC -35.5 .. Tried to hit Rice LY catching big pts vs USC and they turned out to be much better than expected LY .. Nevada looks in bad shape and USC is almost certainly better w the defensive additions .. not my cup but this feels like a killin ..

Coastal @ UCLA -14.5 .. hit S.Bama +14.5 LY on their trip to pasadena and wow was that a fun watch!! .. ucla not known for showin up to the non cons .. besides South Bama giving them a heart attack they had alot of trouble getting their feet under them vs BG .. not taking 14 but G-MAC and da teal mullet boyz aren't goin coast to coast to go sight seein ...

S.Bama @ Tulane -7 .. I took for just a pinch -6.5 and actually might regret it later .. def want to root for the Jags lol .. if tulane struggles in this one then its gunna be a long year .. SP+ implies the wave at about a 13ish pt fav so someone at Caesars really likin SO.BAM this year .. think that book has been decently sharp w the pre-ssn offerings in my view so wouldn't get too wild laying chalk against da Jags .. monster game for them .. Tulane w Ole Miss on deck is their super bowl ..

Boise St @ Wash -16 .. looks like a fun one .. really like Boise's QB, think we need those Wash lines to dip a little to find spots to hit them this year .. go BRONCS!!

T-Tech @ WYO +14.5 .. Mizzoo learned a few years ago why you don't go to laramie week 1 or ever if you can avoid it .. I don't see that happen here but Tech's propensity for taking risks and failing was pretty notable LY .. think they roll in this game but the cost to playing a ground n pound team at 7k feet week 1 might really be seen week 2 vs Oregon .. Tech is a little off in that game they might be wayyyy off on the scoreboard ..

There's alot of MASSIVE lines that I'm not super keen on for opening week but a few interesting lines and fun games they have up there ..

Nevada @ USC -35.5 .. Tried to hit Rice LY catching big pts vs USC and they turned out to be much better than expected LY .. Nevada looks in bad shape and USC is almost certainly better w the defensive additions .. not my cup but this feels like a killin ..

Coastal @ UCLA -14.5 .. hit S.Bama +14.5 LY on their trip to pasadena and wow was that a fun watch!! .. ucla not known for showin up to the non cons .. besides South Bama giving them a heart attack they had alot of trouble getting their feet under them vs BG .. not taking 14 but G-MAC and da teal mullet boyz aren't goin coast to coast to go sight seein ...

S.Bama @ Tulane -7 .. I took for just a pinch -6.5 and actually might regret it later .. def want to root for the Jags lol .. if tulane struggles in this one then its gunna be a long year .. SP+ implies the wave at about a 13ish pt fav so someone at Caesars really likin SO.BAM this year .. think that book has been decently sharp w the pre-ssn offerings in my view so wouldn't get too wild laying chalk against da Jags .. monster game for them .. Tulane w Ole Miss on deck is their super bowl ..

Boise St @ Wash -16 .. looks like a fun one .. really like Boise's QB, think we need those Wash lines to dip a little to find spots to hit them this year .. go BRONCS!!

T-Tech @ WYO +14.5 .. Mizzoo learned a few years ago why you don't go to laramie week 1 or ever if you can avoid it .. I don't see that happen here but Tech's propensity for taking risks and failing was pretty notable LY .. think they roll in this game but the cost to playing a ground n pound team at 7k feet week 1 might really be seen week 2 vs Oregon .. Tech is a little off in that game they might be wayyyy off on the scoreboard ..
Wyo down to 13.5. LSu down to 4 vs Ala

Back