• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Black Monday...

If Raiders get Garoppolo, one has to question what their plans were unless it was financially related (which i don't follow). Carr is clearly superior as a QB and it isn't that close. Stidham .... ooof. Draft when built to win now ... ooof. Jacoby Brissett ....ooof

Better be Rodgers or these guys are F'ed in the A for not having a real plan but if it is Garoppolo who is a bad version of Carr then shit
Man I’d like to see Jimmy with Jacobs and Adams. I think Carr is obviously a mid pack but closer to next tier guy. Can Jimmy give me a full season though?

If Raiders get Garoppolo, one has to question what their plans were unless it was financially related (which i don't follow). Carr is clearly superior as a QB and it isn't that close. Stidham .... ooof. Draft when built to win now ... ooof. Jacoby Brissett ....ooof

Better be Rodgers or these guys are F'ed in the A for not having a real plan but if it is Garoppolo who is a bad version of Carr then shit
I dont see it, whole offense is built around deep passing

I'd take anyone over Jimmy, he cant throw further than 15 yards consistently

Sounding like kyler Murray becoming a deterrent in the coaching search, nobody wants to work w the little prick. If I wasn’t already a made man I think I would pass as that being my 1st chance, wouldn’t want to gamble on being able to get thru to him determining my future.

And I say that to say this. I’m pretty sure all things being equal, Carr is way better than Andy and Jameis. Like way better, obviously. The defense is there. Saints would have to chance it and trade a few guys.. maybe AK/MT.
DA has this year and this year only. The NFC Stout looks weakest again on paper.
I can't name a QB in that division I'd take seriously at the moment

And I say that to say this. I’m pretty sure all things being equal, Carr is way better than Andy and Jameis. Like way better, obviously. The defense is there. Saints would have to chance it and trade a few guys.. maybe AK/MT.
DA has this year and this year only. The NFC Stout looks weakest again on paper.
I'd want him before tampa for sure

Carr is still in town. This looks like it gets done. DA is also bringing in his old guard he worked with. He’s betting heavy on himself here

Carr is still in town. This looks like it gets done. DA is also bringing in his old guard he worked with. He’s betting heavy on himself here

Looks like he decided to give raiders a big “FU”, dunno how much of that had to do with whether he wanted to not play for saints or not? I assume his agent got told by another team or 3 they would be willing to give him a bigger deal if he gets cut and becomes free agent.

Looks like he decided to give raiders a big “FU”, dunno how much of that had to do with whether he wanted to not play for saints or not? I assume his agent got told by another team or 3 they would be willing to give him a bigger deal if he gets cut and becomes free agent.
Yea he’s chasing the bag for sure

Yea he’s chasing the bag for sure

You know it is possible he is simply saving saints the draft capitol and signs after raiders cut him? I mean if it me I don’t want the team I’m going to play for to lose any assets they don’t have to!

If Jets can’t get Aaron I assume they go after Carr

No better example of how lopsided the qb’ing is in the afc/nfc than this. Carr goes to the nfc and he instantly one the best qb’s in league. Afc and your team battling for a playoff spot.

Todd Monken leaves Jorja to go to the Ravens as OC. Mike Bobo expected to be named OC at Jorja after serving as an analyst this past year.

Woof, that ain’t good. I guess long as they facing bad qbs he be fine, lol.
Sounds like it's likely to be the Bengals DC now, it's down to him and Gannon and the new GM wanted to interview Gannon but that 2h Sunday certainly couldn't have helped his chances.

Sounds like it's likely to be the Bengals DC now, it's down to him and Gannon and the new GM wanted to interview Gannon but that 2h Sunday certainly couldn't have helped his chances.

I don’t think I’d hire a defensive guy these days but if I was going to and was basing it off merit the bengals DC head and shoulders the best choice when it comes to X’s and O’s/coaching his side of the ball, don’t think there any debate there. Obviously the problem is I don’t think that really the most important thing in becoming the head coach.

What happened to Flores? He still the guy I’d want to fix Murray and this culture!!

Flores the only former DC I would hire, he has proven he can be the head man. Even tho I get not wanting to deal with Murray I can’t imagine he in a place to turn down a HC gig!!

So now all the back n forth lands on the Eagles DC

Ugh! Philly can't wait for him to get out of town. Why I hated getting a GM when they did, some stupid relationship type thing and Cards end up with a pretty rough hire imo, not just because of the SB either. He's been in the league forever so I guess there's that but not much else on how he's actually done a ton with not much...which is what he'll have in AZ.

Hope he proves me wrong.

So now all the back n forth lands on the Eagles DC

Ugh! Philly can't wait for him to get out of town. Why I hated getting a GM when they did, some stupid relationship type thing and Cards end up with a pretty rough hire imo, not just because of the SB either. He's been in the league forever so I guess there's that but not much else on how he's actually done a ton with not much...which is what he'll have in AZ.

Hope he proves me wrong.

Did Flores turn it down or they not offer to him? He the only defensive guy I woulda hired. Now he wasting his time In minny, they will instantly have a way better defense but still won’t win anything w cousins at qb.

Really feels like cards are in for a long slide to rock bottom before going thru another coach and maybe qb before they come close to competing for a playoff spot. This guy wasn’t even great at DC, suppose it possible he a better head man but I never trust guys who can’t handle their own side the ball. He wasn’t anything special, if I was hiring a dc to take over based off his merits as dc it woulda been the cincy DC.

Did Flores turn it down or they not offer to him? He the only defensive guy I woulda hired. Now he wasting his time In minny, they will instantly have a way better defense but still won’t win anything w cousins at qb.

Really feels like cards are in for a long slide to rock bottom before going thru another coach and maybe qb before they come close to competing for a playoff spot. This guy wasn’t even great at DC, suppose it possible he a better head man but I never trust guys who can’t handle their own side the ball. He wasn’t anything special, if I was hiring a dc to take over based off his merits as dc it woulda been the cincy DC.
I assume that Flores just wanted to take the opening instead of end up as some special assistant again if he didn't get the job.

Sounds like Gannon is damn near gonna let Kyler pick the OC and leave that side of the ball alone

I assume that Flores just wanted to take the opening instead of end up as some special assistant again if he didn't get the job.

Sounds like Gannon is damn near gonna let Kyler pick the OC and leave that side of the ball alone

Im not sure that the move, the HC gotta be good at hires, gotta be the overseer of all, seems like a awful weak move telling the qb not known for his work ethic to pick a OC. Letting him be involved in the process one thing but you kinda need to establish the fact you running the show. Move 1, empower the qb who seems to feel to empowered already!

Im not sure that the move, the HC gotta be good at hires, gotta be the overseer of all, seems like a awful weak move telling the qb not known for his work ethic to pick a OC. Letting him be involved in the process one thing but you kinda need to establish the fact you running the show. Move 1, empower the qb who seems to feel to empowered already!
The new GM is running the show. Only reason Gannon was even a candidate.

That not good either, lol.
Cards have zero championships since the 40s, not sure anyone knows what's good. I'm not excited about Gannon at all but at least they're trying to change it up with Kliff and now whatever this is.

At least the QB and the HC won't be getting into arguments on the sideline, that I'm pretty confident of.

Back