• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Black Monday!!

Lol c'mon

C'mon what? I was just passing along a fact I heard being discussed. Thought it was interesting, my apologies you didn't.

Sounds like it may be the Dolphins chose Tua over Flores. Only time will tell if that's a good decision.

Def has to do with Flores not wanting Watson
This. I think Grier wants to bring Watson in, and Flores basically said he doesn't want him. They were at a stalemate, but I thought ownership would axe Grier. They need an O line, not. a new coach! (Yes, I am a Fins fan, but not a full fledged member of TuAnon)

This. I think Grier wants to bring Watson in, and Flores basically said he doesn't want him. They were at a stalemate, but I thought ownership would axe Grier. They need an O line, not. a new coach! (Yes, I am a Fins fan, but not a full fledged member of TuAnon)
The o-line coach you guys have is atrocious

Do you think when Flores was fired he was asked the following? "Now listen, you're going to be put into a foster home, so I need to know would you like to go to Neverland Ranch, the Catholic church or Penn State University."

He will have a job before the playoffs end. Rumor is the owner is making a Harbaugh push. Idiotic
Can't see Ross doing that unless he was a free agent of sorts

He's the biggest donor to UM.

Multiple reports already refuting this fwiw ..

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Giants ownership had yet to meet with coach Joe Judge as of noon ET on Monday.​

If the Giants were waiting for Judge to fire himself, that hasn't happened yet. If they are waiting to figure out how to announce they are keeping him ... it would set off a firestorm amongst the Giants faithful. Josina Anderson reports they are doing just that. Anderson also reports GM Dave Gettleman is informing "some in the building" he's retiring. Perhaps ownership will wait to hire Gettleman's replacement before deciding Judge's fate. Judge is reportedly meeting with the team at noon, speaking with "an eye to the future." Mercy. These situations have a way of evolving rapidly and chaotically, but Judge has already cleared a few hurdles (waking up with his job on Monday) we were not expecting.
SOURCE: Mike Garafolo on Twitter
Jan 10, 2022, 12:05 PM ET

Because he was given nothing to start with besides 8 losses.

He is a good coach
He was involved in drafting the QB so its partly on him. He may be a good coach but he better hire a better offensive coordinator and find himself a good QB or he will never be successful.

Utterly disappointing that Joe Judge is out, NYG were on my must watch list next season.

Miami is fucjing retarded. Flores wanted Herbert and the dumb ass gm picks Tua instead, and they fire Flores not the crappy gm who totally fucjed the team! Genius!! Good luck to next coach, no chance he post winning records with the crap this gm giving him!! Flores will get another job and be better off for being away from this clown show.

Miami is fucjing retarded. Flores wanted Herbert and the dumb ass gm picks Tua instead, and they fire Flores not the crappy gm who totally fucjed the team! Genius!! Good luck to next coach, no chance he post winning records with the crap this gm giving him!! Flores will get another job and be better off for being away from this clown show.
Flores to Chicago makes too much sense

Flores to Chicago makes too much sense

Man I hope so, don’t trust bears to do the right thing but that be great!! Him or harbaugb would make me happy, I’m not a bears fan but since my mom is I get stuck watching a lot their games when she comes over, I just would like for it to be decent to watch for a change! Lol

Man I hope so, don’t trust bears to do the right thing but that be great!! Him or harbaugb would make me happy, I’m not a bears fan but since my mom is I get stuck watching a lot their games when she comes over, I just would like for it to be decent to watch for a change! Lol
It would mean the planets align for once at Soldier

He's perfect for that gig

Everything about him says defense and run the ball, own the LOS. Couldn't be a better fit.

I’ve heard the reason he wanted Hebert over Tua cause he big strong kid and Tua frail. Fields a big strong kid!!

Add houston to the list of completely useless, down right retarded franchises. Not really a shock since they run by some wack job evangelist or something. Wtf they doing? Why fire Cully after a year? I’d say if anything they were well coached and exceeded expectations down the stretch, so after one year where he had no chance to win you gonna fire him and hire another pats assistant or some other clown you have no clue if can coach? Basically making this throw away year mean nothing, smart! Kinda a shame cause feels like they might actually have something in Mills. Nothing helps a young qbs development like changing coaches every year!!

I just saw Texans still gotta pay Cully 17 mil over the next 3 years so that pretty sweet for him! I feel little better, Dumb Mfers, maybe I can get them to hire me next! I won’t try as hard as Cully but I’ll happily take the money!!

Add houston to the list of completely useless, down right retarded franchises. Not really a shock since they run by some wack job evangelist or something. Wtf they doing? Why fire Cully after a year? I’d say if anything they were well coached and exceeded expectations down the stretch, so after one year where he had no chance to win you gonna fire him and hire another pats assistant or some other clown you have no clue if can coach? Basically making this throw away year mean nothing, smart! Kinda a shame cause feels like they might actually have something in Mills. Nothing helps a young qbs development like changing coaches every year!!
Culley was hired as a stopgap until they could get who they wanted to coach the team. The GM was hired from New England so its probably going to be Flores or McDaniels.

Back