• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach Summer Quarter

BenchCoach

5/29

MIL/STL un 7 -110 (3*)

CIN +135

Corbin Burnes of the Milwaukee Brewers will have under 6.5 strikeouts +120

Elieser Hernandez of the Miami Marlins will have over 4.5 strikeouts -105

5/29

MIL/STL un 7 -110 (3*)

CIN +135

Corbin Burnes of the Milwaukee Brewers will have under 6.5 strikeouts +120

Elieser Hernandez of the Miami Marlins will have over 4.5 strikeouts -105

I played fff under 3.5 but debating a cards+1.5/u7 parlay. Like that Burnes play also.,

I had no idea what to do with Hernandez since they had him pitch a inning of relief between this and last start, never see any shit like that, could help him but just didn’t know. Had it not been for that I’d prob have played his k’s as well. Gl today

I played fff under 3.5 but debating a cards+1.5/u7 parlay. Like that Burnes play also.,

I had no idea what to do with Hernandez since they had him pitch a inning of relief between this and last start, never see any shit like that, could help him but just didn’t know. Had it not been for that I’d prob have played his k’s as well. Gl today
The way Atlanta strikes out just hit it everyday as long as the number is within reason to what the starter is capable of. I felt Hernandez would be closer to 6.5. He should get to this number as long as he gets through 5 inn

The way Atlanta strikes out just hit it everyday as long as the number is within reason to what the starter is capable of. I felt Hernandez would be closer to 6.5. He should get to this number as long as he gets through 5 inn

I attack atl and cubs a bunch. Lot of swing and miss. I usually go after fish when they face a lefty, thought I would be on fried but they have knocked him around a lot, he not as good in the day, and they seeing lefty for 2nd day in a row:

Totals…0-1…-3.30
Sides…1-3…-1.85
Props…0-2…-2.05

5/30

MIN/DET un 8.5 -105 (3*)
HOU/OAK un 7 +100 (3*)

Will have one more total today. It’s a late game but I won’t post until noon or so

Gallen doesn’t strike many out when he is at his best…I would rather throw more money on ATL tt un F5 before I would play the K prop

I think his lower k games mostly matchup based as in several those teams easy to pitch to contact and get outs, Braves a little different imo. Nothin wrong w the under, if he pitches well/doesn’t get run from game prematurely I’ll feel good bout him getting 6 k’s. Gl today.

I think his lower k games mostly matchup based as in several those teams easy to pitch to contact and get outs, Braves a little different imo. Nothin wrong w the under, if he pitches well/doesn’t get run from game prematurely I’ll feel good bout him getting 6 k’s. Gl today.
Ive had to many ups and downs with sides and props early on this season. I’m just going old school in June and only working totals and the Mexican League,nothing else…I will be out of the country for much of June so this will also simplify my work load

Ive had to many ups and downs with sides and props early on this season. I’m just going old school in June and only working totals and the Mexican League,nothing else…I will be out of the country for much of June so this will also simplify my work load

I feel ya. I been pretty consistent w the pitcher props. I had a very up and down 1st month overall but I think that had a lot to do with the shortened spring, been much more consistent in may. Gl to ya.

CIN -131
MIA -136
NYM +157
MIA -103

Keegan Thompson of the Chicago Cubs will have under 3.5 strikeouts -137

Matt Liberatore of the St. Louis Cardinals will have over 4.5 strikeouts -154

All of todays plays are win/risk 2 cents…my larger action going forward will be totals, no totals today

6/3

SD/MIL un 7 -125 (nickel)
SD/MIL un 6.5 +105 (nickel)
SD/MIL un 4 -115 F5
MIL -150

Parlay +250 Toros de Tijuana -225 for Game
Toronto Blue Jays -215 for Game
San Diego Padres../Milwaukee Brewers.. Under 7½ -155 for Game

Parlay +210 San Diego Padres./Milwaukee Brewers. Under 4 -155 for 1st 5 Innings
Baseball Toronto Blue Jays. +½ -275 for 1st 5 Innings
Baseball Toros de Tijuana -225

Merrill Kelly of the Arizona Diamondbacks will have over 4.5 strikeouts +104

Bruce Zimmermann of the Baltimore Orioles will have under 2.5 strikeouts +118

6/6

CLE/TX ov 9.5 (nickel)

Jon Gray of the Texas Rangers will have under 4.5 strikeouts -149
Looks like thats it for today today boys…I am leaving the country (Honduras) tomorrow evening for 10 days, I should be able to post tomorrow but after that it will depend on if I can find internet where I am at…May be out of contact on Wednesday as I will be traveling but I should be able to sit down and cap Thursdays card

6/7

DET/PIT un 7 -115 (nickel)
DET/PIT un 4 -125 F5
OAK tt un 3.5 -130
DET tt un 3.5 -110
J. Gray (TX) K’s un 4.5 -120

6/22

Sonny Gray (Min) ov 3.5 Ks -154
J Montgomery (Nyy) ov 4.5 Ks -145
Lauer (Mil) ov 4.5 Ks -135
Arenado (Stl) ov 2 H+R+rbi -130
DET/BOS un 4.5 F5 -110
CLE/MIN un 8.5 -105
KC/LAA ov 8 -110
SF/ATL ov 8.5 -110

Like that number you got on Blackburn. Long as he doesn’t get rocked and ran from game early I don’t think he has any problem hitting that,,I prob woulda missed that one if I didn’t see your post, tailed that one. Gl

Like that number you got on Blackburn. Long as he doesn’t get rocked and ran from game early I don’t think he has any problem hitting that,,I prob woulda missed that one if I didn’t see your post, tailed that one. Gl
That was a good one

6/28

(Col) Freeland ov 3.5 Ks -119
(MIA) Garret ov 3.5 Ks -149
(NYM) Carrasco ov 3.5 Ks -151
DET/SF un 7 (nickel)
SD/ARI un 7.5 (nickel)
SD/ARI un 4 F5 (nickel)

6/29

(Nym) Walker ov 4.5 Ks +124
(Sea) Flexen ov 3.5 Ks -156
(COL) Marquez ov 3.5 Ks -180
(Was) Espino ov 3.5 -123
HOU/NYM un 7.5
CHW/LAA un 7.5
BOS/TOR un 8.5
ATL/PHI ov 8.5

Last edited:
7/4

(Sf) Rodin un 7.5 Ks -151
(Lad) Urias un 5.5 Ks -160
(NYM) Walker ov 4.5 Ks -121
(Sea) Flexen ov 3.5 Ks -111

3-0 to start the evening…Urias pending…sorry guys I’ve been at the Lakehouse kinda off the grid. Been real tough to post…hope all y’all are having a kick ass 4th..,I should be around next few weeks

7/5

(MIL) Alexander ov 3.5 Ks +134 (nickel)
(MIA) Alcantara ov 7.5 Ks -110 (nickel)
SD/SEA un 7.5 -110 (nickel)
(LAD) Pepiot un 4.5 Ks -125 (nickel)

apologize...didn't realize the Seattle game is almost over...I'll take it down...you may be able to get down on it live still

Back