• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach Bowls Part III

Wake tt ov 19.5 1H -125 (5*)
Wake tt ov 39.5 -120 (3*)

Risking 5* on the 1H total…this 1H line looks like a joke

Sure seems like wake should take these boys to the woodshed. I like those and also Hartman to throw over 2.5 td passes. Gl today

I don't know anything about either team that the general public doesn't, but wondering what the change in competition does for the mindset of WF. They were slated for a good game versus a legit SEC team, now they get what's behind door #2 with a dog shit Rutgers team. How excited can they be for this game? Rutgers on the other hand is likely pretty damn pumped but WF could possibly sleepwalk through a 20 pt win.

I don't know anything about either team that the general public doesn't, but wondering what the change in competition does for the mindset of WF. They were slated for a good game versus a legit SEC team, now they get what's behind door #2 with a dog shit Rutgers team. How excited can they be for this game? Rutgers on the other hand is likely pretty damn pumped but WF could possibly sleepwalk through a 20 pt win.
Lol…something tells me if I would have played Rutgers you would be in here listing reasons I should be taking Wake…gl today Zeke

Wake tt ov 9.5 1Q -140 (1*)
Washington St/Central Michigan ov 57 (3*)
Washington St tt ov 16.5 1H (2*)
Wake/Rutgers ov 63 (3*)

I think you got it all wrong. They were gonna get curb stomped by AM which woulda been sad way to end a great season. Now they get to cap it off in style against a terrible team who thought their season was over so didn’t even prepare for this game. Wake names the score here.

Great call on the Wake 1H TT, Coach. It’s plays like that that show how truly idiotic the CLV isn’t important argument audience is. Keep rolling, sir.

Great call on the Wake 1H TT, Coach. It’s plays like that that show how truly idiotic the CLV isn’t important argument audience is. Keep rolling, sir.
Great value on that line, and glad to see it come through as that 1h was very frustrating to watch. I had Wake -10 and was just glad to get out with a push. TT on Wake was 21 -140 when I looked and then decided to go side 1H.

Great value on that line, and glad to see it come through as that 1h was very frustrating to watch. I had Wake -10 and was just glad to get out with a push. TT on Wake was 21 -140 when I looked and then decided to go side 1H.
I saw BAS had it at 19.5 o160 so good get with lots of juice.

Cincy +14 (2*)
Cincy/Bama un 13 1Q (2*)
Cincy/Bama un 28.5 1H +105 (2*)

Good chance I will attack this one live in game or at half…don’t usually post live bets but will this afternoon…trying to get all my other action in line by 5pm I’m playing neighborhood bartender tonight so I won’t be posting after the bars open

Lol…something tells me if I would have played Rutgers you would be in here listing reasons I should be taking Wake…gl today Zeke
Nah, just posting my thoughts man. Nice grab on the 1H 19.5, I got screwed on my 20.5

Back