• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Baseball, 2023

Yesterday went 0-1-0 and was -1.73 units. Spring Training is now 29-33-3 and is -32.29 units.

3/18, Saturday
Have two in action today. Took Miami -140 to win two units and risked two units on the Cubs from a +115 line.

3/19, Sunday
Two for this afternoon. Miami risking two units on a +118 line and the Mets -150 to win three units.

Yesterday went 1-1-0 and was -2.14 units. Spring Training is now 31-35-3 and -34.43 units.

3/20, Monday
Just one today, the Mets -156 to win five units.

3/21, Tuesday
MLB: Astro's -140 to win three units
WBC: 1H team total, USA over 2.5 (-125), win two units
WBC: USA -126 to win three units

Yesterday's MLB went 1-0-0- adding 3.00 units. Spring Training is now 33-36-3 and -39.23 units. WBC went 0-2-0 and was -6.28 units.

3/22, Wednesday
Yankees -152 win one unit, Rays -150 win two units, Mets -175 win two units, Marlins +102 risk one unit and Cubs -119 win three units.

Yesterday went 2-2-1 and wound up -0.02. Spring Training is now 35-38-4 and -39.25.

There was nothing for today, 3/23.

Action to resume Friday, 3/24.

Yesterday finished 1-1-0 and wss -1.00 unit. To many 'ones' there. Spring Training is now 36-39-4 and -40.25 units.

3/25, Saturday
Let's get some of it back today! Here's today's card: Tampa -169 win nine units (was originally set for four to five but popped on a race, so pressing my luck), Yankees +140 risk three units, Cubs +122 risk five units and Houston -167 to win two units.

Yesterday finished 3-1-0 and was +10.20 units. Thanks to the Cubs blowing a two run lead heading into the 9th , there wasn't a sweep. Spring Training is now 39-40-4 and -30.05 units.

3/28, Tuesday
Pair of noon games today, along with a three o'clock one. Blue Jays -111 win three units, Yankees -140 win one unit and Cubs -120 win three units.

Here's the last five season win total's for each team and current lines from Pinnacle Sports on their win totals.

Attachments

• 2023_MLB_AL_Last_5_And_Over_Under.png
    2023_MLB_AL_Last_5_And_Over_Under.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2023_MLB_NL_Last_5_And_Over_Under.png
    2023_MLB_NL_Last_5_And_Over_Under.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
Were you varying bet amounts or just playing high juice favs that responsible for the .500 record but -27 units?
The lines varied from one side of the spectrum to the other. Some were dogs, others the favorites, some of each won and lost. I normally have a better Spring Training but tried some new things this year and they didn't pan out. It happens. Better to have it happen in a smaller sample than the regular season.

3/30, OPENING DAY, Thursday
Full slate plus one.
ATL -237, win one unit
NYY -173, win two units
BOS -122, win one unit
MIL -134, win one unit
TAM -212, win one unit
TX -134, win one unit
CIN -133, win one unit
SD -201, win one unit
1 Inning, NYM & MIA +109, risk one unit
MIA +109, risk one unit
MN -150, win one unit
STL +104, risk one unit
HOU -147, win one unit
LAA -206, win one unit
LAD -162, win one unit
SEA -119, win one unit

Absolutely classic.

Been awhile since I've watched that.
Those guys are funny and if a person had impressionable young ears around, they'd have nothing to worry about. I was watching some of their movies a while ago when I helped some relatives connect a DVD player to their tv since they aren't to good at that sort of thing. They showed me their DVD collection, it was from floor to ceiling on a wall most of them boxed sets from I'm guessing old tv. Hey they're happy so I'm glad for them.

Opening Day finished 7-9-0 and was -4.63 units.

Hopefully tonight will be better.

3/31, Friday
NYM & MIA, 1st Inning over 0.5 (+116), risk two units
MIA -100, win two units
HOU -144, win three units
SD -189, win three units
LAD -186, win one unit
CLE +145, risk one units.

Yesterday finished 3-3-0 and was -3.08 units. Both are better than the previous day with win percentage and lost fewer units but not where I want them to be. Progress yes. Satisfied no! Regular Season is now 10-12-0 and -7.71 units. Large card to start the month.

4/01, Saturday
STL +117, risk two units
MIL -114, win two units
ATL -239, win one unit
PHI -121, win one unit
NYY -132, win one unit
LAA -160, win three units
BOS -153, win two units
KC +144, risk one unit
CIN -141, win two units
NYM & MIA, 1st inning over 0.5 (-110), win four units
SD -222, win three units
LAD -250, win three units

Yesterday finished 8-4-0 and was +10.41 units. The regular season is now 18-16-0 and +2.70 units.

First game today is a little after one o'clock. Haven't even looked at the games yet as yesterday was filled literally all day with wagering opportunities (horseracing to college basketball).

4/02, Sunday
ATL -171, win one unit
NYY -136, win three units
NYM & MIA, 1st inning over 0.5 (-105) win nine units
KC +134, risk two units
PHI +113, risk three units

Process says take the Tigers this afternoon but can't wager against a Florida team and also cheer/root for them.

It also says to take the Padres today to clear their debt but already got a win from that series, so passing.

4/03, Monday
NYM +102, risk one unit
CWS -130, win one unit
CIN +103, risk one unit
MIA +112, risk one unit
NYY -169, win one unit
TAM -167, win one unit
BOS -143, win one unit
TOR & KC, first inning over 0.5 (-112) win one unit
KC +110, risk one unit
ATL -120, win one unit
BALT +120, risk one unit
SEA -138, win one unit
CLE -150, win one unit

4/04, Tuesday
MIA -137, win two units
TAM -163, win one unit
BOS -144, win three units
NYM -145, win one unit
TOR -164, win one unit
SEA -166, win three units

4/05, Wednesday
TAM -254, win one unit
BOS -144, win seven units
NYM +132, risk three units
CWS -128, win two units

4/05, Wednesday
TAM -254, win one unit
BOS -144, win seven units
NYM +132, risk three units
CWS -128, win two units

I realized that you’re doing the 1-3-7 chase.
Do you have a limit on how long the chase goes?

I tried this 1-3-7-15 playing Baccarat many years ago. It didn’t work for me.

GL

I realized that you’re doing the 1-3-7 chase.
Do you have a limit on how long the chase goes?

I tried this 1-3-7-15 playing Baccarat many years ago. It didn’t work for me.

GL
Thank you.

Generally, only the current series but do keep track of teams that lost to with amounts and season to date tallies. The beginning of the season is crazy as teams try to settle into their grove.

If you noticed/observed that, you should have also seen I am playing against Washington for a unit and they are, in my opinion, the worst team in MLB. For example, right now KC owes 3.00 units, if they were playing Washington, it would only be a one unit ticket. For today, if Boston loses because it's game three of their series, the amount resets. Teams generally won't get broomed/swept so reasonably confident will get a win from each series. Yet on Tampa this afternoon.

Once all the zeroes are gone, streaks come into play. I assign a value to each team before Spring Training and as it progresses adjust that teams' number for the regular season. That number gets adjusted about every 30-31 days (or as needed due to injuries, trades, etc.). In general, most teams are in the three to four game range.

Sorry it didn't work for you with Baccarat.

Hope you have a successful MLB season.

Thank you.

Generally, only the current series but do keep track of teams that lost to with amounts and season to date tallies. The beginning of the season is crazy as teams try to settle into their grove.

If you noticed/observed that, you should have also seen I am playing against Washington for a unit and they are, in my opinion, the worst team in MLB. For example, right now KC owes 3.00 units, if they were playing Washington, it would only be a one unit ticket. For today, if Boston loses because it's game three of their series, the amount resets. Teams generally won't get broomed/swept so reasonably confident will get a win from each series. Yet on Tampa this afternoon.

Once all the zeroes are gone, streaks come into play. I assign a value to each team before Spring Training and as it progresses adjust that teams' number for the regular season. That number gets adjusted about every 30-31 days (or as needed due to injuries, trades, etc.). In general, most teams are in the three to four game range.

Sorry it didn't work for you with Baccarat.

Hope you have a successful MLB season.

Thanks for explaining your strategy…….
I’m trying out something similar to yours this year in mlb too. I’m just playing the O/U because less juice. Back tracked last year and it showed +65 units.

Hope you Have a successful MLB season too!!!!!!!

Thanks for explaining your strategy…….
I’m trying out something similar to yours this year in mlb too. I’m just playing the O/U because less juice. Back tracked last year and it showed +65 units.

Hope you Have a successful MLB season too!!!!!!!
You're welcome.

I'm in season/year four of tracking a similar O/U process and think their will be something there in another season, presuming it tests plus units. One set is straight overs, the other under. The problem I foresee is this season is going to give false results due to the new rule changes. It may take five seasons with these new rules to have a reasonable understanding of the data collected.

Thank you and you as well.

I also think first five needs five new rule data before putting anything at risk.

The first inning (score a run) is, generally, only being done on four game series this season. At a certain point, I normally stop them as other sports need my time to set up/get ready for the upcoming season.

Hopefully Tampa won't blow the comfortable lead in the bottom of the ninth.

You're welcome.

I'm in season/year four of tracking a similar O/U process and think their will be something there in another season, presuming it tests plus units. One set is straight overs, the other under. The problem I foresee is this season is going to give false results due to the new rule changes. It may take five seasons with these new rules to have a reasonable understanding of the data collected.

Thank you and you as well.

I also think first five needs five new rule data before putting anything at risk.

The first inning (score a run) is, generally, only being done on four game series this season. At a certain point, I normally stop them as other sports need my time to set up/get ready for the upcoming season.

Hopefully Tampa won't blow the comfortable lead in the bottom of the ninth.

Regarding the 1st inning scoring, do you do a chase for them to score or not score?

Agree with the new rule changes, some data might be messed up. I’m more of not looking at stats. I just play whatever shows up in the chase system.

I’ve been thinking of just playing ( O/U ) against some long streaks. Let’s say for instance starting at streaks of 4 and do 2 game mini chase. With baseball being 162 games, pretty sure there’s quite a lot of plays in a season.

I was doing something similar in mid NBA this year. After the season is over or when I’m in more mood, I’ll try to backtrack few NBA seasons. With NBA being 82 games, there seems to be a lot of streaks that ends in 2 or 3 with totals and spreads.

I’ve learned the hard way not to do long chases. So mini 2 game chase is most for me now.

Regarding the 1st inning scoring, do you do a chase for them to score or not score?

Agree with the new rule changes, some data might be messed up. I’m more of not looking at stats. I just play whatever shows up in the chase system.

I’ve been thinking of just playing ( O/U ) against some long streaks. Let’s say for instance starting at streaks of 4 and do 2 game mini chase. With baseball being 162 games, pretty sure there’s quite a lot of plays in a season.

I was doing something similar in mid NBA this year. After the season is over or when I’m in more mood, I’ll try to backtrack few NBA seasons. With NBA being 82 games, there seems to be a lot of streaks that ends in 2 or 3 with totals and spreads.

I’ve learned the hard way not to do long chases. So mini 2 game chase is most for me now.
If the ticket is correct game one no reason to continue, if it doesn't it's game by game decisions.

Spread sheets have helped me a great deal locating patterns and tracking information.

A long chase will destroy you unless you have one huge roll.

No process or system will win or lose 100% of the time. If you find a way that works, for you, most times keep it and try to improve it slowly so you won't lose it all back.

4/06, Thursday
Four games have been post poned and moved to tomorrow.
Boston -133, win one unit
Colorado -140, win one unit
Atlanta -159, win two units
First inning San Diego & Atlanta over 0.5 (-105), win one unit
Dodgers -146, win two units
Dodgers & Arizona over 0.5 (-123), win one unit

Have to chuckle at some of the posts in another baseball thread today. Apparently if one goes contrarian to a post the thin skin goes into back track/spin mode from pointing out facts. This isn't the first time have read that from various posts. Better to find this out now and have one less person's posts to read.

In the first three games today all the visitors are playing, we like to touch home plate (many runs).

Playing against Washington continues to be profitable today they got shutout by Colorado. Thank you Rockies!

Yesterday finished 5-1-0 and +5.77 units. The regular season is now 39-29-0 and + 6.86 units.

Playing against Washington has been successful this season.
6-1-0 and +4.29 units reflect my record through games completed April 6.

4/07, Good Friday
CHC -115, win one unit
NYY -123, win one unit
PHI -185, win two units
CLE -124, win one unit
HOU +119, risk one unit
CWS -129, win two units
SF -199, win one unit
TAM -250, win one-half unit
STL +141, risk one unit
CO -116, win one unit

Have a first inning prop for a late night game waiting in the wings.

Back