Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Bandon Dunes Report

jimmymo

Just back from four rounds at Bandon Dunes with Teapot by the side guiding us through......if you have not been there, it is just epic....here is a quick summary

Tuesday -- Old MacDonald.........So, this is the first day I meet Teapot in person......I am eager to impress, but have maybe the worst ball-striking round of my year......Despite some very savvy caddy advice from Teapot, I shoot 85........Ok, I am an optimist and chalk it up to a mis-calculation about the amount of pre-round blow can be consumed and still put together an effective ball-striking round

Wednesday -- Pacific Dunes......Redemption......nothing in the veins but a handful of Titos greyhounds.....high winds, but manage to get the middle of the club face on the ball and putt decently.....a solid 77

Thursday -- Bandon Trails........We play the first hole into a 40 mph win and somehow grind out a par....that was the .highlight of the day, as it just poured on us and I was not prepared well the weather.......we drank a lot and I didn't score well in the elements......rough round.....86

Friday......Sheep Ranch.....we expected heavy rains and got raally lucky.....only 3 or 4 holes in really bad weather...this is just a great course, but had really heavy south winds and it made half the course really, really difficult....putted like shit (again) and hit the ball well enough to scractch out a fairly solid 80 iin the conditions......

Overall, I will say thin -- the place is epic and would recommend to any other golf junkies here.......make siure you connect with Teapot and get him on the course -- could not have asked for a better experience.

Bet at Betanysports.eu