• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ATP World Finals

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Going to key on Casper Ruud this afternoon game to game

Catching the second sub due to Tsitsi injury is ideal for him...like Sinner yesterday stepping in, don't like the bloke from England much. Looking for + money situations with Ruud. This thing is coming down to Joker/Med anyway but these are the best gambling matches

Going to key on Casper Ruud this afternoon game to game

Catching the second sub due to Tsitsi injury is ideal for him...like Sinner yesterday stepping in, don't like the bloke from England much. Looking for + money situations with Ruud. This thing is coming down to Joker/Med anyway but these are the best gambling matches
Sinner came in and won his 1st match 2-0 I think? Ruud won after getting blitzed in the first set. As stated it’s Novak vs med in finals.

I think I’ll be on Zverev over 22.5 as I see two tight sets with a breaker or a possibly a 3 setter

Med should beat sinner but prob not playing that one.

Reactions: KJ
What a strange match, not sure Zverev broke a sweat. Will likely be on over when he plays Joker on Sat, he's absolutely crushing his first serves and I won't be so quick to pencil Joker into the final. Can't say the same about Med, he should cruise.

Yeah Hubert didn’t want to play that 1st set screwed any over chance. He looks good tho. Med will win but hoping sinner behind the home crowd puts up a fight. If I can see a 4 I’d hit it

Yeah Hubert didn’t want to play that 1st set screwed any over chance. He looks good tho. Med will win but hoping sinner behind the home crowd puts up a fight. If I can see a 4 I’d hit it
I woke up too late (well 6:30) to see the first set but he looked dialed in to start the 2nd. But really at the end of the day he looked disconnected and ready to go home.

Not sure how much enthusiasm we see from Med since he's locked in his spot for the semis but these matches pay a large sum per victory and gotta think the 1st alternate at home would relish the extra pay day. Med could already be looking to Saturday.

Can't see any path for Ruud to beat Med barring injury so Med/Joker parlay tomorrow at -169 is worth 5* to me. Fortunately Joker/Zverev is in the afternoon so can monitor accordingly. Court is playing so fast I might just look for spots live in that match game 2 game for the server to get down a point or two.

Can't see any path for Ruud to beat Med barring injury so Med/Joker parlay tomorrow at -169 is worth 5* to me. Fortunately Joker/Zverev is in the afternoon so can monitor accordingly. Court is playing so fast I might just look for spots live in that match game 2 game for the server to get down a point or two.
Ruud has zero shot. Zverev I’ll give like 10% lol but Novak is locked in

Reactions: KJ
Of course the app on my phone said it started at 7am when it started at 6. Was able to get in on Med to win 2nd set parlayed with Joker outright at -133 and -110 so maybe it will work out, not like the vig matters when they win anyway.

Ruud is actually playing well, just up against someone that it seems impossible to get shots by

Yeah ruud always has one shit set. Makes it hard to play his hcs lol
He was absolutely ripping those forehands, it really only came down to 3-4 points that made the 2nd set seem like a landslide. Pretty impressive for a first timer to play well in the semis. Bet he'll be top 5 at the end of next year

Shocked Novak lost. Thought after that 2nd he was good. Zverev/med like an over play
I will be playing the match live game to game and anytime the server gets down 0/15 or 15/30 wager it. Down 0/30 will be a larger wager at +money.

Good point with over, hard to see this ending in two sets without one hitting 13 games, I've got over 23.5 now at -110 and need to feel comfortable that this will either go 3 sets or get it live at 22.5 or less. They set the number correctly.

I will be playing the match live game to game and anytime the server gets down 0/15 or 15/30 wager it. Down 0/30 will be a larger wager at +money.

Good point with over, hard to see this ending in two sets without one hitting 13 games, I've got over 23.5 now at -110 and need to feel comfortable that this will either go 3 sets or get it live at 22.5 or less. They set the number correctly.
It’ll come down to zverev serve. He’s not gonna make much off meds serve imo so he’s gonna have to serve a high % 1sts and hold to force late pressure in sets

It’ll come down to zverev serve. He’s not gonna make much off meds serve imo so he’s gonna have to serve a high % 1sts and hold to force late pressure in sets
Every game these two will likely be -1000 or higher so just gonna have to grind out the wagers. Med might start at -1200/-1300 and expecting Zverev at -1000 minimum. But lose that first point and it will be a jump on at -350/-450...only way I can do this

Of course Med leaving his first serves in the hotel room wasn't accounted for

Honestly amazed it got to 20 games with how much better one was today than the other

Zverev for my money is the best player in the world right now. Obv not the body of work compared to Joker but right now his serve is damn near impossible to break
He is definitely the best player in the world right now

Trying to predict a game that gets broken is the definition of gambling

On Clay, and Womens (both for the double whammy) it's great.

I think there's a lot of times you see a break, and a break back.... or someone gets defeated by losing a tight set, and gets broken early, I tend to look for continued breaks at + moola.

On Clay, and Womens (both for the double whammy) it's great.

I think there's a lot of times you see a break, and a break back.... or someone gets defeated by losing a tight set, and gets broken early, I tend to look for continued breaks at + moola.
Yeah was just saying in that match, the court was playing so fast that it really did take Med failing far too often on first serves. The score should have been worse given how poor he was.

Back