• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Are you fucking kidding me, Cardinals

90-win season, big step up and Schildt gets fired.

What a bunch of fucking idiots run the front office

This franchise is not well-run, it has been plagued by cheapskates in the front office for years, and this is just one more act of idiocy

I agree he shouldn’t have been fired but there has to be something else there

You don’t think it’s a good organization?!
Perhaps there‘s some reasonable explanation that will come up?

A lot of money wasted in recent years trying to be cheap and settle for mid-expensive bums like Holland. Now this.

To be fair putting in Reyes in the 9th vs LAD was idiotic

But thats really harsh to fire him for that

The manager in baseball is relatively meaningless. For the most part they all make pretty much the same moves. The GM on the other hand is more important to a team than any franchise player.

As for me complaining I have every right to as my team has never won a championship and they squandered a pitching staff with three starters that will finish in the top ten in Cy Young voting.

Something obviously is going on behind the scenes that made them move on from Shildt but its a pretty meaningless move either way.

Back