• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

All-Star Weekend Discussion

Don 018.5 for me. Only prop.

Luka, Tatum, Ja, Kyrie and Don MVP.

Small winner on two, bit better on three of them.

Dude been missing games as recently as of a week ago and is out here trying to get an all star mvp

I worry about lebron in the extra period. Would likely be the worst player on the court in the format

Dude been missing games as recently as of a week ago and is out here trying to get an all star mvp
This is why he suited up Wednesday. So he could play as much as he wanted tonight.

I flipped back to see start of 2nd and was incensed that he was in.

Absolute bullshit to his Lakers teammates.

This is why he suited up Wednesday. So he could play as much as he wanted tonight.

I flipped back to see start of 2nd and was incensed that he was in.

Absolute bullshit to his Lakers teammates.
Everything the org does is bullshit, this is just a small piece of that puzzle

Everyone on lebron. Not far fetched to think they throw a bone to Giannis for obvious reasons
I don't even have a clue what the score is or how they do this

Why did they start 0-0 at the beginning of the 2Q?

1h went under by the hook.

Don went nuts late in quarter.

I bought off my ML bron play early 2nd. Taking a small loss on it.

As far as MVP, Tatum Don and Kyrie looking solid. They'll have to fight off a very determined LeBron though. He wants it BAD.

The players really really spread it out. I think the theme was stay under your props and get Giannis a win.

Back