• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

All-Star Weekend Discussion

TNT 7:30 EST they're drafting

Mitchell 25+ points seems like a legit prop at +180, gotta think he puts on a show

I like adding Ja w him, both over 25 pats +1300. Ja could easily have a big game.

Dame scoring 30 don’t pay enough for me but if he goes over 30 gotta think good chance he wins mvp at +650, so pissed he just edge heild in the 3 point, heild just needed to make 1star ball and it was his.

Mitchell over 25 points pays ok, growing fond of Mitchell and Ja 25+ at +1300

Buddy was the right play he made 4 more shots. Silly rock n jock with those 3 balls.

So far looking at dame mvp +650, Mitchell ov 25, Mitchell and Ja ov 25 +1300,

Looking for a couple guys that only need 10-15 points to get fat odds.

Reactions: KJ
I did dame mvp +650

Mitchell 25+ points +180 pretty big and mvp +950

Mitchell/Ja 25+ +1300

halaburton 15+ +400

Edwards 20+ +350

Kyrie 30+ +220

Theme, guards who gonna have ball in hands and control of game, probably jacking up bunch of treys. Can’t imagine bron or Giannis play a whole lot, dame should slide into steff role. Hopefully I hit a few of them at least. Lol

So mad I passed Sabonis 10+ +380, that a crazy number for him to get 10 points isn’t it!? He outta be able to get 3-4 offensive boards off 3s and easy baskets. Few passes up ahead for easy dunks and he got his 10

Sabonis the only one I regret passing, +380 silly for him to score 10! This actually gonna be played more like what he used to in Sacramento.

Buddy was the right play he made 4 more shots. Silly rock n jock with those 3 balls.

What really sucked bout that is I had a dame ticket +500 to make both star ball 3s in 1st round but fucker waits till second to clip my hield prop. What coulda been if he just did that in reverse!

I was gonna see if I could parlay under w a few of those but totally forgot. Seems like the new way they play untimed 4th has lead to unders.

Going kyrie and Dame for mvp. Figure lebron will try to get kyrie and try to show off with him .

I’m all for draft being tonight, fine w that but they coulda started it like 5. Freaking game don’t start till 8? Ugh

I’m all for draft being tonight, fine w that but they coulda started it like 5. Freaking game don’t start till 8? Ugh
Had to set it after Daytona

You might not watch it but AS activities don't want to compete against it

That was a masterclass in drafting by Lebron

Get the b2b MVP with your last pick is greasy

Back