(9.25 to win 5) W

Lakers -140
(7 to win 5) W

Series Bets…

Boston -300 (9 to win 3) W

Denver -170
(8.5 to win 5) W

Last edited:
Celts ML is a virtual must, not sure how I'm playing it, likely some straight and some in parlays but if the Sixers can come back after today and even keep it close it would be a small victory imo

Good thing I bet it early!

Good thing I bet lakers late! Pretty awesome we were all able to hit that game despite only a point and a half difference in numbers! We both caught some breaks for that to happen! I was lucky dubs unraveled, ya’ll with +3.5 had to think there was a foul and lakers free throws coming at very end! AD getting tied up instead of fouled was huge then no foul on the inbound after Steph threw it away! Not often everything good happens for both sides! Lol

Good thing I bet lakers late! Pretty awesome we were all able to hit that game despite only a point and a half difference in numbers! We both caught some breaks for that to happen! I was lucky dubs unraveled, ya’ll with +3.5 had to think there was a foul and lakers free throws coming at very end! AD getting tied up instead of fouled was huge then no foul on the inbound after Steph threw it away! Not often everything good happens for both sides! Lol
That’s good to hear. I thought about taking the Lakers +5 live going into the 4th. Should have. Definitely thought my Warriors bet was toast late. Got a lucky no foul at the end.

Back