• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2nd Annual Bloodhound Confidence Pool! Cash Prizes

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
BLOOD.png

This bowl season, we are going to once again honor our long-time friend. Bloodhound was an original member in the summer of 2006 here at CTG. He passed on November 15th of 2016. I and many would say he was the truest gentleman that has graced this forum. Please look through the thread linked below for some great memories. For our newer members, I think this will paint a pretty good picture of him from all the wonderful comments.

Bloodhound Thread

1635945400506blob.png

60.jpg

2022 Contest

• Runs from 12-16-22 through 1-9-23
  • Points will range from 1-43. If this is your first confidence pool, PM a mod/partner and I will explain it to you in detail.
  • You CAN edit as the bowls go on.
  • Tiebreaker will be for the National Championship Game on 1-9-23
  • Link for contest is BELOW
  • Bloodhound 2 is this year's group name
  • Password: Bama22
  • Must have an active CTG account to be eligible for prizes (minimum 25 posts as of New Years Day)

We appreciate @Timh for donating to this contest and will match his as well.

1st place = 150.00
2nd place =50.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I click the link but it just takes me to the capital one bowl mania, not the group.

Appreciate you all doing this, BH was great

First off thanks for having this contest
Mr Hound was so kind to me when I had a bad run, he’d always say “hang in there pard”

now about this contest my picks are in, so who’s going to finish 2nd?
‘cause I’m winning this

I can find the right group but when I try to join group login name which I assume is wiretowire and Bama22 for the password it rejects the login name saying no credentials? Help? GL

Hey guys, i have another bowl mania group as well and Im trying to figure out how to allow other to see picks after kickoff. Where is this in the settings? Thx!

Anyone having with moving confidence points around trying to move my Saturday games around and every time I click make picks it only shows me the two games we had today thanks

Alright. looks like we are down to 3 guys for the winnings!

One of our sponsors, the man himself @Timh
Maybe the guy who has won more ctg contests than anyone @madshooter
One of our very favorites, and big fan of Beth Mowins @CPA-hole

Good luck next Monday gents!

Back