SDQL Badass Stat Boss
- 2/2.68 JOSEPH HOLMES +134
- 2/1.60 RIBEIRO vs HOLMES u1½ -125
- 3/1.65 IKRAM ALISKEROV -182
- HOLMES(8-3) VS CLAUDIO RIBEIRO(10-3) 185 ...Riberiro is the more experience fighter and has a huge advantage in power, but if Holmes can secure the takedown he'll be at the advantage on the mat. Holmes has finished all 8 of his wins to date. Holme has had 2 UFC fights to only 1 for Ribeiro and is catch a big number, so I'll roll with the dog.
- ALISKEROV(13-1) VS HAWES(12-4) 185 ...Phil Hawes has huge physique and mad power, but has struggle lately getting KO's in 2 of his last 3 fights. I like Phil's style, but this Russian Ikram Aliskerov appears the real deal and this may be his coming out party. Hate laying -200 in a UFC debut but this gut is a takedown matching and although very hittable, he has proven super durable through the DWCS,