• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

'22 mlb live bets

big_units

most likely will be taking a couple months off once june arrives, but as long as nba is going, i'll post the free money and BM shades i see in mlb here.

hunter greene probably has the least violent 100 mph delivery i've ever seen. if he really cut loose he might be able to best chapman's record.

Had to have been some big plus money gets in that rangers/jays series. Comebacks in every game, huge comebacks in 2 of them!

Had to have been some big plus money gets in that rangers/jays series. Comebacks in every game, huge comebacks in 2 of them!
surprisingly the lines didn't differ all that much there on the spread, but got a few on the totals because there have been so many runs and books were unsure where to set it.

Damn. Forgot bout live thread. I had a good 1 when I saw cards lineup, knew zona live was gonna cash. Cards good lineup ain’t producing, all the spots after 4 hole hitting at or below the Mendoza line and today they gave arenado day off so had Dickerson-yadi 4-5, that wasn’t a lineup that was gonna score shit!! Lol. So disappointing, I actually thought they might be more fun to watch this year with better offense and shakier pitching but turning into same old same old.

Damn. Forgot bout live thread. I had a good 1 when I saw cards lineup, knew zona live was gonna cash. Cards good lineup ain’t producing, all the spots after 4 hole hitting at or below the Mendoza line and today they gave arenado day off so had Dickerson-yadi 4-5, that wasn’t a lineup that was gonna score shit!! Lol. So disappointing, I actually thought they might be more fun to watch this year with better offense and shakier pitching but turning into same old same old.
pretty pathetic offensive game there.
i'm only taking a quick look at usfl and mlb today since there's no basketball. will be an early day for me.

pretty pathetic offensive game there.
i'm only taking a quick look at usfl and mlb today since there's no basketball. will be an early day for me.

I made 4-5 mlb plays but yea I don’t have anything else to do now besides see how it goes. Cards offense been pretty pathetic, when I saw arenado sitting today and what it looked like top to bottom it was a forgone conclusion they wernt scoring: I hit the Ff under before even knowing it was gonna look that bad.

suwinski hr, 18-4. molina manages to get the final out before giving up another. can't ever remember position players pitching in both top 9 and bot 9. almost fucked up the initial bet but turned into a nice middle.

Back