• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2024 Recruiting Thread***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Onward and upward.

Little late starting the thread this year.

Another year with NIL, let's see how things start settling a bit.

Alabama has their first Junior Day next weekend. Should get some clarity on where the class is heading. Speaking on NIL, Alabama has rebranded their NIL department. It's not necessarily associated with the school, but it is very organized and I'm sure they will work closely with the AD. They hired away Aaron Suttles (probably the best Alabama athletics journalist) from The Athletic, so I imagine it will be part propaganda in addition to fund raiser

Has bama ever had a player that played 8 man football in high school? They offered one from Nebraska.

Well, you're likely getting one of the LA schools as a permanent rival to start.
giphy.webp

Michigan picks up commitment from Jordan Marshall.

Finally, a stud RB commit for them. You'd think they would line up for that offense and to play behind a perennial top line.

NIL aside...

Most thought he was OSU bound.

Tennessee was also in running.

Good start to '24 so far, after a lackluster '23 class.

Michigan picks up commitment from Jordan Marshall.

Finally, a stud RB commit for them. You'd think they would line up for that offense and to play behind a perennial top line.

NIL aside...

Most thought he was OSU bound.

Tennessee was also in running.

Good start to '24 so far, after a lackluster '23 class.
And from Moeller no less. I remember when Moeller was a legendary program. A program so great Notre Dame hired the Moeller head coach to be head coach at Notre Dame in 1981. From high school direct to Notre Dame.

Maybe Moeller is still good, but I haven't heard much about them in years

Tennessee added a stud from Africa. I knew the NFL and college teams had been trying to identify and develop players in Europe, but wasn't aware they are doing the same thing in Africa.

This guy is a physical marvel, but has only played three games of football in his life and that was against others who had never played either. Hard to believe he can contribute anything anytime soon, but I recall FSU had a kid from Germany who made All-American so with his genetic gifts he may surprise.

He has a famous surname, but the article doesn't say whether he's related to the original Nigerian Nightmare

Clemson’s on a roll since Sweeney’s camp for 8th to 12th graders ended a few days ago.

Last edited:
I remember when J T Daniels was so highly touted--and so full of himself--he skipped his senior year. He was average at best and has failed at every school. Just changed again and will play at Rice next year.

And Jake Garcia played at two California high schools and at least two Georgia high schools. Just failed at Miami and will try it at Missouri

I prefer steady guys who show loyalty to teammates.

Nebraska better off with the local kid, Daniel Kaelin at QB. Two 4 star high school teammates at WR committed this week. Now it sounds like another Nebraska kid with Georgia, Bama, and ND offers, TE Carter Nelson, is committing as well.

I remember when J T Daniels was so highly touted--and so full of himself--he skipped his senior year. He was average at best and has failed at every school. Just changed again and will play at Rice next year.
He's low key had one of the stranger QB careers that I can remember.

He was in the same class as Lawrence and Fields and was rated right alongside those two. How?!? It was pretty obvious within 30 seconds of stepping onto the field that JT was roughly a million miles apart from Fields and Lawrence.

Nebraska better off with the local kid, Daniel Kaelin at QB. Two 4 star high school teammates at WR committed this week. Now it sounds like another Nebraska kid with Georgia, Bama, and ND offers, TE Carter Nelson, is committing as well.
Solid recruiting bump so far with the new staff?

Solid recruiting bump so far with the new staff?

Better organized for sure. They have their types and they're getting them. Going hard locally and in Texas. Need to win to get in on the higher rated guys that everyone wants.

He's low key had one of the stranger QB careers that I can remember.

He was in the same class as Lawrence and Fields and was rated right alongside those two. How?!? It was pretty obvious within 30 seconds of stepping onto the field that JT was roughly a million miles apart from Fields and Lawrence.
Could still be an upgrade for Rice, though.

Better organized for sure. They have their types and they're getting them. Going hard locally and in Texas. Need to win to get in on the higher rated guys that everyone wants.

Did pull a RB out of Texas that has big time offers. Pulled Nelson, the 4 star local TE that had Bama, Jorja, and ND offers. Believe Kaelin closed the deal on that one. Local QB has kept the local skill players home. 14 commits this month.

Ryan Williams reclassified from the 2025 class to the '24. Comes in at #8 overall and #2 or 3 WR, depending on the service. AU has put on the full court press to get him to flip from Alabama, but as of right now, our staff feels confident he sticks

Georgia fans here are melting down hearing rumors Dylan Raiola is flipping to Nebraska.
I mean its all about who pays more so maybe Nebraska came up with more money to get a legacy guy. A guy with pro aspirations should probably go with the best coaches to develop them and I doubt that is Nebraska but congrats to them anyway if they land him.

I mean its all about who pays more so maybe Nebraska came up with more money to get a legacy guy. A guy with pro aspirations should probably go with the best coaches to develop them and I doubt that is Nebraska but congrats to them anyway if they land him.
People down here saying Nebraska offered $3mil and he'll stay if UGA can match.

Alabama added former 5* DL LT Overton from aTm today. 2 years of eligibility left. There's a few things that could shake out in the next 24 hours that would have Alabama pushing for #1 overall class

Me too. Long term, if he stays and is close to living up to 5-star status, this should help recruiting going forward.

Short term will be a great fade as the Husker huge machine is full throttle now. Rhule’s second year and now bringing in the best recruit since Marlon Lucky.

Me too. Long term, if he stays and is close to living up to 5-star status, this should help recruiting going forward.

Short term will be a great fade as the Husker huge machine is full throttle now. Rhule’s second year and now bringing in the best recruit since Marlon Lucky.
It’s makes sense, but it also shows a lot about the kid. He was gonna get paid either way. Go blaze your own trail and resurrect your Dad’s college team that’s had rough times.
I’ll take that any day. Very different but has Faulk staying home at LSU 1990s vibe for me

It’s makes sense, but it also shows a lot about the kid. He was gonna get paid either way. Go blaze your own trail and resurrect your Dad’s college team that’s had rough times.
I’ll take that any day. Very different but has Faulk staying home at LSU 1990s vibe for me
Look at how many times he transferred high schools in the last 2 years. Family is fickle as fuck.

The dad pulls all the strings

Only reason he ended up in Georgia this year, kid is just a puppet
The father is just doing what he thinks is best for his son but I don't think Nebraska is the best situation for a QB that probably has pro aspirations.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
The father is just doing what he thinks is best for his son but I don't think Nebraska is the best situation for a QB that probably has pro aspirations.
I believe that what's best for his son is letting him make his own damn mind up about his future but I'm not a father for a reason.

Back