2023 UFC/MMA Discussion

Oh I have no clue, was for tea cause theres always been rumors about obama and chicago

Thought hed say rapinoe haha
Watched that beaver game the other day and watched it on ESPN2 with Sue Bird and Taurasi. Sue is actually pretty attractive for a lezbo, had no clue she's married to Rapinoe. Obv the lipstick lez in that one but she was pretty entertaining at times. Not like you could make beaver ball less entertaining but she did well.

Watched that beaver game the other day and watched it on ESPN2 with Sue Bird and Taurasi. Sue is actually pretty attractive for a lezbo, had no clue she's married to Rapinoe. Obv the lipstick lez in that one but she was pretty entertaining at times. Not like you could make beaver ball less entertaining but she did well.

If you could get past Taurasi's nose.

Shes teas greatest Seattle athlete ever

Oh I have no clue, was for tea cause theres always been rumors about obama and chicago

Thought hed say rapinoe haha
Obama and Smollet are both members at a very upscale private black only bathhouse in Chicago. But Barack hasn’t been back since he began campaigning for president.

Obama and Smollet are both members at a very upscale private black only bathhouse in Chicago. But Barack hasn’t been back since he began campaigning for president.
Heard he had a backdoor into nobody's darling so he wasnt seen entering

This one is a little tricky. You have to click on it a bunch of times before it'll start working. But it eventually works.

First time streameast has ever gone out on me

Got it on the phone by turning off wifi

This one is a little tricky. You have to click on it a bunch of times before it'll start working. But it eventually works.

This one works but no sound and no volume button to click 20 times to get it

I'd love espn+ up here but it's one thing that is benefit to not, tsn shows so much of their stuff, and ufc ppvs

Dont have to worry about delay

Yeah you have to click a bunch of times. Once it comes, max the screen out and set the volume. Then don't fuck with it.
I don't even have the full screen option

Guess watching it with no noise is better than not at all

Back