• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2023 Transfers

cubsker

A Straight Shooter
Not really applicable until next year, but figure we need a place.

QB - Cade McNamara - Michigan to Iowa
QB - Jeff Sims - GT to Nebraska
QB- Haynes King - Texas A&M to GT
TE - Erick All - Michigan to Iowa

If you add em to this thread, I'll edit the OP occasionally to put em all in one place. Please follow my format.

Last edited:
Not really applicable until next year, but figure we need a place.

QB - Cade McNamara - Michigan to Iowa
QB - Jeff Sims - GT to Nebraska
QB- Haynes King - Texas A&M to GT
TE - Erick All - Michigan to Iowa

If you add em to this thread, I'll edit the OP occasionally to put em all in one place. Please follow my format.

Ernest Hausmann from Nebraska.

Stanford OL Hinton and Nugent both to Mich

Edge Josiah Stewart to Mich from Coastal.

Ladarius Henderson from ASU.

Indiana TE Barner is more likely than not.

They add another CB, RB(likely once Corum states his intentions sooner rather than later) and a LB.

To put some of this in perspective...

Last edited:
I'll also say that hausmann as the #1 transfer is absolute loony tunes.

Brennan Armstrong is my #1. The guy had a sub-par year under the new coach, but when Bronco was coaching him at Virginia he was unstoppable.

Grayson McCall did everything Armstrong did and may be as good, but I give Armstrong the edge because he did it in a Power 5 conference.

Either one of them can be an All-American at the right school and the with the right coach

Last edited:
Brennan Armstrong is my #1. The guy had a sub-par year under the new coach, but when Bronco was coaching him at Virginia he was unstoppable.

Grayson McCall did everything Armstrong did and may be as good, but I give Armstrong the edge because he did it in a Power 5 conference.

Either one of them can be an All-American at the right school and the with the right coach

Man, he was bad this year. Definitely needs the offense tailored to his specific skill set.

McCall's throwing motuon didn't look as clean vs Troy as I had remembered in previous years. I hadn't seen much of him this year before that.

From Alabama:

JoJo Earle (WR) - TCU
Tommy Brockermeyer (OL) - TCU
Traeshon Holden (WR) - Oregon
Khyree Jackson (CB) - Oregon
Aaron Anderson (WR) - LSU
Javion Cohen (OL) - Miami
Tanner Bowles (OL) - Kentucky
Christian Leary (WR) - UCF

That's it for players that have transferred, still several in the portal. Wouldn't surprise me if more left after spring practice

OL - Ajani Cornelius- Rhode island to Oregon

Never seen him play but was top 5 on all the lists

Denver Harris to LSU

UGA got another transfer WR, from Mizzou, can't remember his name

Rivaldo Fairweather (#4 TE, #37 overall) to auburn from FIU. Obviously we still have a lot of work to do, but I’m not sure things could have gone much better than what they have in this short a time frame. At least the ship is pointed in the right direction

Rivaldo Fairweather (#4 TE, #37 overall) to auburn from FIU. Obviously we still have a lot of work to do, but I’m not sure things could have gone much better than what they have in this short a time frame. At least the ship is pointed in the right direction
Amazing what a coach that gives effort on the recruiting trail can do. With the in state talent we had this year, Freeze would have put together a borderline top 5 class has he been there all year.

Dominic Lovett. Ranked #8 in the transfer portal.

View attachment 71186
At this point it's almost not fair. Lovett and RaRa were the best WRs on their team and Lovett was also first team All-SEC. They have Ladd and AD Mitchell returning along with Brock Bowers and all 4 running backs. The defense might be the most talented ever under Kirby and that includes last years team with all of the first rounders.

At this point it's almost not fair. Lovett and RaRa were the best WRs on their team and Lovett was also first team All-SEC. They have Ladd and AD Mitchell returning along with Brock Bowers and all 4 running backs. The defense might be the most talented ever under Kirby and that includes last years team with all of the first rounders.
You think UGA wins 9 or 10 straight championships?

CJ Dippre TE from Maryland is expected to transfer to Alabama. Definitely need some help at that position

Who is QB next year? Vandagriff?

Nope, but i think they will be in the playoffs for a long time coming. Who is stopping them in the East? Look at the depth chart from this year, see who leaves and then you add 2 of the best WRs in the conference along with AD Mitchell who was injured all year and might be the best WR in the conference.

Who is QB next year? Vandagriff?
They have been playing Beck as the backup. I think Brock V. has the best arm. The young kid Gunner Stockton is supposed to be the most dynamic, run/pass. I think 2 of these guys hit the portal. I honestly wish Kirby would have grabbed someone out of the portal. Luckily, next years schedule to start is weak, whoever it is can morph into being that guy.

Saturday
Sep. 2
UT Martin Football ScheduleUT Martin SkyhawksSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 9
Ball State Cardinals Football ScheduleBall State CardinalsSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 16
South Carolina Football ScheduleSouth Carolina GamecocksSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 23
UAB Football ScheduleUAB BlazersSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 30
Auburn Football Scheduleat Auburn TigersJordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, ALTime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Oct. 7
Kentucky Wildcats Football ScheduleKentucky WildcatsSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Oct. 14
Vanderbilt Football Scheduleat Vanderbilt CommodoresFirstBank Stadium, Nashville, TNTime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets

Also, you guys need to worry about a quarterback and losing all of your recruits to the portal. I think out of the last 100, 40%+ have left. Hard to build a culture..

Schedule is much easier this year though since your big games are at home.

Also, you guys need to worry about a quarterback and losing all of your recruits to the portal. I think out of the last 100, 40%+ have left. Hard to build a culture..

Schedule is much easier this year though since your big games are at home.
LOL at a UGA guy worrying about our culture. Kirby has a long, long way to go before he even starts approaching the culture that resides in Tuscaloosa. Check back when you've done this for 15+ years instead of 15 minutes. Our worst team of the last decade ran your best one out of the stadium and would have done it again if we weren't down our 2 top WR, nevermind also being down our 2 starting CBs. We've lost exactly one guy to the portal that we wanted to stay in two years, maybe two if we really fought to keep Aaron Anderson this season, but I'm not sure on that. We had the most talented this season and it will be the same next year. This past year was a culmination of a few things that Saban played the wrong way for sure, and we are already addressing the majority of those issues. Hope everyone enjoyed getting their shots in the last 2 years, because we're about to be back to where we've been since 2008

They have been playing Beck as the backup. I think Brock V. has the best arm. The young kid Gunner Stockton is supposed to be the most dynamic, run/pass. I think 2 of these guys hit the portal. I honestly wish Kirby would have grabbed someone out of the portal. Luckily, next years schedule to start is weak, whoever it is can morph into being that guy.

Saturday
Sep. 2
UT Martin Football ScheduleUT Martin SkyhawksSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 9
Ball State Cardinals Football ScheduleBall State CardinalsSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 16
South Carolina Football ScheduleSouth Carolina GamecocksSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 23
UAB Football ScheduleUAB BlazersSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 30
Auburn Football Scheduleat Auburn TigersJordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, ALTime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Oct. 7
Kentucky Wildcats Football ScheduleKentucky WildcatsSanford Stadium, Athens, GATime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Saturday
Oct. 14
Vanderbilt Football Scheduleat Vanderbilt CommodoresFirstBank Stadium, Nashville, TNTime TBA ETTV TBABuy Tickets
Man that’s an awful schedule

Nope, but i think they will be in the playoffs for a long time coming. Who is stopping them in the East? Look at the depth chart from this year, see who leaves and then you add 2 of the best WRs in the conference along with AD Mitchell who was injured all year and might be the best WR in the conference.
Be proactive and start a pre-pro league before this whole thing gets to 5-6 teams then who cares?

This isn't sustainable as NCAA football. Probably a big break coming in the next decade, might as well get ahead of it

If anyone thinks ten years from now the world will care about UGA/Bama/Ohio St/Clemson recruiting they've lost the plot

Look forward, break from the NCAA is the only thing that makes sense for these programs

Back