• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2023 Royal Rumble

You might be right. There has to be a reason why you start off the show with the actual male Royal Rumble. Speaking of which seeing The Miz reminds me of John morrison. I hope he comes back tonight
Ya, if they have huge surprise planned to end show

Dont want it early cause it can overshadow

So one of rock or Austin comes out during main event seems likely

Ya, if they have huge surprise planned to end show

Dont want it early cause it can overshadow

So one of rock or Austin comes out during main event seems likely
Flying by the seat of my pants here but, Stone Cold comes out to start beating on KO and then the rock comes out and starts beating on roman?

I guess they figure why end the show with Cody winning since everyone on the internet seems to think he's going to win anyway. So I think you're right there has to be something special at the very end

I guess they figure why end the show with Cody winning since everyone on the internet seems to think he's going to win anyway. So I think you're right there has to be something special at the very end
Hope it’s a swerve with The Rock coming out

At least I didnt have number 8..and I really enjoy Gable’s work but he has less than a zero percent chance

Remember the good old days of the Royal Rumble when that one brother came running to the ring and ended up diving under the ring by accident?!

The Rock will be number 30 and Win. Roman Reigns will be so upset he'll lose to Kevin Owens in the main event

As a side note nothing anyone cares my 92-year-old father said a long time ago why did they make this priest guy a good guy he's obviously a bad guy

As a side note nothing anyone cares my 92-year-old father said a long time ago why did they make this priest guy a good guy he's obviously a bad guy
They were trying to create a star for the Hispanic market originally but he just didn’t click unfortunately

Back