• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2023 NBA Playoffs IN-Game ***

Horford and Williams are no threat top of key in that zone. Joker will destroy it. But Spo will come up with something.

imho if any team can (finally) overcome 0-3 down in the NBA, this is it right here.

Bruins have had it done to them (2010 vs. Flyers), Red Sox have done it to another (guess). Something about Boston teams being involved...

Meat offense has been playing at an unsustainable level for awhile now, which given the parts available was never gonna last.

Reversion to their actual mean could be in effect, the scoreless droughts were back tonight.

Boston in 7…

Meat offense has been playing at an unsustainable level for awhile now, which given the parts available was never gonna last.

Reversion to their actual mean could be in effect, the scoreless droughts were back tonight.

Boston in 7…
You think so?

imho if any team can (finally) overcome 0-3 down in the NBA, this is it right here.

Bruins have had it done to them (2010 vs. Flyers), Red Sox have done it to another (guess). Something about Boston teams being involved...
How many of the 200 or so to 0 nba history 3 0 leads were where the -500 favorite was down in the series ? Most of those the 1 seed was up 3 0 on the 8

This boston team is finicky the way they went down to Philly and constant no shows but always winning with back 2 wall if anyone can they can.....the odds are closer to 50 percent then 0 percent they can do it imo

Was thinking about this yesterday, crazy how Boston gets injected into things like this just in the last 20 years

Boston -145 g6

I’ll likely hedge my +230 Boston series bet a bit in g6 if Gabe comes back

If he doesn’t Miami just doesn’t have enough guys losing all their guards

Question and a comment and would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

I get that Boston seems to really have momentum after the last 2 games and I know there are many saying Boston will win the series. I am actually rooting for this as I’m sitting on a couple Boston futures. But how can we just ignore the first 3 games? I get that Miami was maybe playing a bit over their heads, and now things have swung the other way, but eventually they’ll swing back a bit right? Or is this more an issue if the Celtics taking awhile to figure things out and now they’re rolling?

Also, with how nonsensical much of these playoffs have been, you just know that Boston is going to take game 6 in Miami, and then inexplicably lose game 7 at home right?

Question and a comment and would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

I get that Boston seems to really have momentum after the last 2 games and I know there are many saying Boston will win the series. I am actually rooting for this as I’m sitting on a couple Boston futures. But how can we just ignore the first 3 games? I get that Miami was maybe playing a bit over their heads, and now things have swung the other way, but eventually they’ll swing back a bit right? Or is this more an issue if the Celtics taking awhile to figure things out and now they’re rolling?

Also, with how nonsensical much of these playoffs have been, you just know that Boston is going to take game 6 in Miami, and then inexplicably lose game 7 at home right?
That last sentence would be fitting...

Loss of Vincent is big, unfortunately.

Celtics also have been hot from 3 for 1.75 games now... Due for a cold spell again...

I find humorous after a team was down 0-3, then win a couple games, people are ready to bury the team leading the series. To each their own.
Yeah. I honestly have no clue about this series. I’ve thought all along that Boston was the much better team, and finally they’ve started to play like it. But I also can’t just ignore the first 3 games.

Back