• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 United State Open Discussion

Can only find Phil to miss the cut at -280, would have probably laid -200 but that's a bit steep. A couple boosts from Caesars in here, probably try to do more after seeing how it plays tomorrow.

Lowry to win +2800 .5*
X to win +2000 .5*
Burns top 5 +600 .5* (ties lose)
Si Woo top 20 +450 (ties lose)
X top 10 +225 (dead heat)

Also prefer to play Caesars live because they offer par or better/birdie or better in groups on each hole as best score, like that better than matchups

Full tournament US Open plays

English -110 vs Bryson: both guys are coming off injuries so this could go either way. I still feel Bryson is not healthy, add the LIV news, I think Bryson will be a mess mentally this week. English is solid if he’s healthy. It’s a big if, but it’s my only option to fade big Beefy one last time.

Cink -115 vs Van Rooyen: Van Rooyen looks lost to me. I’m not in love with Cink but I think Van Rooyen is worth a fade at this price.

Outright winner:

Will Zalatoris +2750 for 0.4 units

Most likely will be adding single round plays at the tournament progresses…

Best of luck guys! I’m really looking forward to this week.

Full tournament US Open plays

English -110 vs Bryson: both guys are coming off injuries so this could go either way. I still feel Bryson is not healthy, add the LIV news, I think Bryson will be a mess mentally this week. English is solid if he’s healthy. It’s a big if, but it’s my only option to fade big Beefy one last time.

Cink -115 vs Van Rooyen: Van Rooyen looks lost to me. I’m not in love with Cink but I think Van Rooyen is worth a fade at this price.

Outright winner:

Will Zalatoris +2750 for 0.4 units

Most likely will be adding single round plays at the tournament progresses…

Best of luck guys! I’m really looking forward to this week.
:cheers3:

Nonsense a plenty.

Top 5/1st day leader
Joaquin Niemann +600/+3300
Max Homa +700/+3500
Davis Riley +800/+4000
Shane Lowry +800/+4000

Top 40:
Mito -125
Davis Riley -120

Top 10/Top 20
X +200/-125
Will Z +220/+100
Max Homa X/+150
Shane Lowry +250/+120

Out rights:
Xander +2200
Will Zalatoris +2500
Max Homa +4000
Shane Lowry +3300

Lowry/Homa Top 20 +450
Mito/Riley Top 20 +800

Day 1 - Riley/Stallings/V. Perez - Riley +125

:moneyoutofhand:

Obviously huge number but it's undervalued

Only 1 birdie on the 1st out of 87 players so far

JT/Hovland/Finau no one under par is -1100 on the 1st

Didn't play the 1st

Hole 4 same group

Neither under par is -300, played it. 3 of 91 so far have birdies, rest are pars/bogeys

Guessing the difference is there hasn't been anything worse than bogey on the 4th

This is the only group I'm getting

Took any under par on 11th -135 2*

10th and 12th the no was -550 and -450 respectively, more value imo in the 12th, both are insanely difficult

Bummer, obviously the greens are drying out but those shots by JT and Hovland just shot off, still had chances but figured there might be a couple 5-10 footers in there with this group

Also blows after this first round Si Woo will be the third best Kim on the leaderboard

Thanks man

both my picks were bad
Im +2
Henley +6 was actually-2 for a few holes then imploded

so I added this last night

⛳️US Open⛳

win:
Harman +5500

top 5:
Harman +1000

bogey free 2nd round:
Harman +2200

2nd round leader:
Harman +3000

Also could NBC have botched this coverage any worse?

Yesterday was Peacock to USA to NBC to USA to Peacock and guessing it will be the same today. They're trying hard to make this difficult to watch when they throw in 5 commercials every 10 minutes on top of it all.

2-0 yesterday and an unposted W with Rose in 3-ball action. Golf is difficult to win, so very proud of my fades..

Going back to the well again with Deki -150 over HV3.

GL today Gents

2-0 yesterday and an unposted W with Rose in 3-ball action. Golf is difficult to win, so very proud of my fades..

Going back to the well again with Deki -150 over HV3.

GL today Gents
Great day to fade HV3 really

Sounds like MJ is putting the pressure on him to dodge LIV which I'm sure is weighing on his mind today

Going to try this hole by hole today, might have some crazy numbers that make sense to me

Morning group I can do this with is Fitz/DJ/Webb

Hole 4 no one better than par -105 2*
Hole 5 at least one better than par -450 2*

As the day goes on this obviously becomes fluid with rain coming in but the wind isn't going to change. Wet greens will be a couple quick hitter but unless it's a virtual downpour they will dry out quickly and wet fairways mean longer approach shots.

Have a feeling today won't see many + money wagers but as long as they're playing in this wind before the rain, birdies will be far less than they're priced. Will play them on par 5s only and value all over for no on all par 3s, short par 4s will be fun.

Hole 6 no better than par -400 3*

Someone will jar a putt at some point today, just hope it isn't from this group!

Hole 7, short par 4

So far today 7 birdies, 32 par, 6 bogey, 1 double, 1 triple

Probably wouldn't play it if Fitz was remotely playing well but he's not. DJ would be the concern here, Webb won't concern me at all today lol

None better than par on the 7th -160 2*

Not laying -900 but to me it would be a fluke if none of JT/Hovland/Finau doesn't at least birdie the 8th

8th hole was -1100/+700 so didn't play it

But put a half unit on 9th hole no birdie at -700. It's steep but no one has birdied it yet today

For the round or tournament?

It's supposed to rain today but they haven't said much in the last couple hours. Curious if that's still in the forecast.

Just Round 2

Have Mori Burns and X to win tournament

Reactions: KJ
Not sure if anyone here even gets these but I love 'em

Rahm/Collin/Piot hole 11 neither under par +105 3*

Rory/Xander/Deki hole 1 neither under par -170 2*

The attention span is going to go nuts this afternoon

Looks like my long shot horse Furyk won’t be playing this weekend. Would’ve been cool to see the old, classy man compete with these young studs..even cooler I’d that +100000 were alive into the weekend..

Adding Morikawa -145 v Spieth

Looks like my long shot horse Furyk won’t be playing this weekend. Would’ve been cool to see the old, classy man compete with these young studs..even cooler I’d that +100000 were alive into the weekend..

Adding Morikawa -145 v Spieth
I've heard Furyk called a lot of great things but classy is a first! :rofl:

Hole 2

Rory/Xander/Deki hole 1 neither under par -450 2*

Just hope these are bankroll builders, not destroyers. 3/81 have produced better than par today, probably should play more

I dunno, always seemed classy to me. Family type guy, solid career, Fluff on the bag, dad by his side and don’t ever recall any sketchy reports/rumors indicating otherwise.
I don't disagree, just have always heard him addressed as more a Steelers linebacker than a wine and cheese type

Turns out Phil to miss the cut at -280 might have been the bargain of the tournament

Rory/X/Deki all par or more on hole 3 -300 2*

Got to get these in before the weather, no clue how it plays after rain

Since Gary isn’t exactly balling out I gotta go for my boy from Saskatchewan, Adam Hadwin. I just hope he stays focused tomorrow because the Riders are on the road in Edmonton for a big western Canadian Football tilt.

Since Gary isn’t exactly balling out I gotta go for my boy from Saskatchewan, Adam Hadwin. I just hope he stays focused tomorrow because the Riders are on the road in Edmonton for a big western Canadian Football tilt.
Going to be tough at this point to fade Scottie/Burns/Fitz

All three have had some pretty bad play overcome by really great play

Impressive eagle by Rahm then a disaster drive seconds later
I have so many bets on these two groups at par or worse and don't know which holes they are ffs

Guarantee Collin missing that didn't hurt

Playing most holes but finally found a plus I like

Rory/X/Deki to score better than par on the 7th +115 2*

Pretty confident that Rahm/Collin/Piot

One of them get a birdie on 17 at -190 4* for me

Only 5/81 have birdied 18 (using US Open site stats so updates are what they are). Hard to judge since there is virtually no wind now. Probably great birdie hole in general where they put the pin in a tough spot on Friday.

Back