Bet at Betanysports.eu

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

2022 UFC/MMA Discussion

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
No clue why you guys don't sign up for my streaming service. I'm sure some of you can afford $17 a month for 3000+ channels (including every movie channel, ppv, and all the sport packages).

Makes it so much easier than trying to find streams @HUNT (you especially)

KJ

Mayor of Nap
No clue why you guys don't sign up for my streaming service. I'm sure some of you can afford $17 a month for 3000+ channels (including every movie channel, ppv, and all the sport packages).

No advertising when we're all roid raging please! Thanks in advance.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I literally can't find one reason why Max can win this fight

Which is why he'll win somehow

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I seriously don't know how Max beats Alex but rumor is it's impossible to beat someone three times

This is such a mismatch

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member

Never paid for a UFC fight in my life and I'd like to keep it that way thanks to the great guys in here.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Never paid for a UFC fight in my life and I'd like to keep it that way thanks to the great guys in here.
Sames

Chipped in $5 for the Mayweather/Paq fight and wanted a refund, never paid a dime outside of that.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Most entertaining weight class for me in MMA and boxing though

Speed all over but enough power to drop an opponent

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
If Volk wins I think that's like 21 or 22 straight. He should go up a division. Lightweight is full of killers.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Rankings are fun and all but the split second Bones decides to play ball will likely be why I'll go back to Vegas