• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 Texas Rangers-Entire Season

Lmfao. Even if they making the minimum Mfer should be ready to pitch every freaking day for the money they get! “Tired arms” after 35 innings of work past the half way point in the season? Gtfoh! That pathetic! I know it a totally different motion so not comparing the 2 but I used to bowl 20+ games a day and my knee would swell nightly and I paid to do it just trying to get good!! These clowns making set for life money and bitching bout arm being tired, that a damn shame!

Lmfao. Even if they making the minimum Mfer should be ready to pitch every freaking day for the money they get! “Tired arms” after 35 innings of work past the half way point in the season? Gtfoh! That pathetic! I know it a totally different motion so not comparing the 2 but I used to bowl 20+ games a day and my knee would swell nightly and I paid to do it just trying to get good!! These clowns making set for life money and bitching bout arm being tired, that a damn shame!
every professional athlete today could never had made it “back in the day”

every professional athlete today could never had made it “back in the day”

That is so backwards too, with all we know about nutrition, training, recovery, etc etc that we didht back then you would think it be the total opposite. Problem is as you said they get so fucking babied these days!

we were losing 4-3 heading into the 8th when Leclerc shit the bed again
he gave up a grand slam and we lose 8-3 we are now 41-47

Bush threw his 1 opening inning and gave up nothing
Hearn (L 4-6) threw 4.0 innings gave up 5 hits 4 runs 2 of them earned walked 2 struck out 7
Alexy 2.0 gave up 3 hits 3 runs all earned walked 3 struck out 2
Leclerc 2.0 innings gave up one hit a grand slam walked 1 and struck out 4

our 1-4 batters went 1-16
Semien, Garcia & Heim all went 0-4
Seagar went 1-4 as he hit his 22nd HR a solo shot
Tavares 2-4 drove in 2 as he hit his 3rd HR a two run shot
Culberson 2-3

struck out 17 times (WTF) went 0-1 with RISP and left 3 on base

Woody must take the blame for our lack of discipline at the plate, same shit year after year
he can’t manage our pen either, the all star break is a perfect time to let him go

Gilbert pitches today for the Mariners and his O/U K’s is 5.5 put the house on this one

Howard gets the ball this afternoon

What does your minor league system look like because I think Texas would be a great spot to trade Burnes or Woodruff. I hate even bringing this up as Burnes is the best starting pitcher in the history of the Brewers franchise but they can't afford the 30 plus million he will be getting after the next few years end and he reaches free agency.

Texas has the money and the desperate need for pitching and if we are going to lose Burnes I would at least like to see him go someplace where I don't have to hate him.

What does your minor league system look like because I think Texas would be a great spot to trade Burnes or Woodruff. I hate even bringing this up as Burnes is the best starting pitcher in the history of the Brewers franchise but they can't afford the 30 plus million he will be getting after the next few years end and he reaches free agency.

Texas has the money and the desperate need for pitching and if we are going to lose Burnes I would at least like to see him go someplace where I don't have to hate him.
we have a few possible “stars” but not ready in 2023 maybe just maybe mid 2024
we do have money & I hope we trade for two quality arms

lost our third in a row, final score was 3-2 our record now stands at 41-48

Howard threw 5.0 innings gave up 5 hits 2 runs both were earned walked 5 struck out 3 he did give up a 2 run HR
Bush,Hernandez & Moore all pitched one good inning
Martin (L 0-5) pitched 2.0 innings gave up 3 hits 1 run which wasn’t earned walked none and struck out 1

Smith, Semien & Calhoun all went 0-4
Semien .236
Smith .234
Calhoun .224
Heim 1-4 drove in 1
Hernandez 1-4 drove in 1
Seagar 2-4 .249
Garcia 1-3 .237
Lowe & Tavares both 1-4

struck out 12 more times we’ve struck out 29 times in our last two games went 2-9 with RISP and left 5 on base

we limp into the all star break
Otto gets the ball tomorrow afternoon
I do hope we fire Woody during the break

It would be a epic fail they paying yelich 26 mil a year for next god knows how many years but they can’t figure out how to pay Burnes! Maybe they can figure out a way to unload yelich on someone but dunno who would want to pay him what he getting most this decade!!! Even if they can’t keep Burnes there no way I would shop him early, you just keep trying to win while ya got him, I’d be pissed off if my team gave any years up with Burnes under control for some prospects!! Maybe last year of control shop him at deadline but even then I’d only do it if they were out of contention.

It would be a epic fail they paying yelich 26 mil a year for next god knows how many years but they can’t figure out how to pay Burnes! Maybe they can figure out a way to unload yelich on someone but dunno who would want to pay him what he getting most this decade!!! Even if they can’t keep Burnes there no way I would shop him early, you just keep trying to win while ya got him, I’d be pissed off if my team gave any years up with Burnes under control for some prospects!! Maybe last year of control shop him at deadline but even then I’d only do it if they were out of contention.
If this was a championship level roster I would understand keeping Burnes to try to win a World Series but the fact is its a bad team being propped up playing in a division with three tanking teams. If the Brewers keep Hader, Burnes, and Woodruff until they reach free agency they will be a 90 loss team the next season. Better to start moving them when they have good value vs waiting till the last season of control before the deadline and selling for pennies.

It also doesn't help that the GM is just waiting till his contract ends so he can go home and run the mets. I like Texas so if the Brewers pitchers are going to get traded I would like to see them on a team that I don't hate.

If this was a championship level roster I would understand keeping Burnes to try to win a World Series but the fact is its a bad team being propped up playing in a division with three tanking teams. If the Brewers keep Hader, Burnes, and Woodruff until they reach free agency they will be a 90 loss team the next season. Better to start moving them when they have good value vs waiting till the last season of control before the deadline and selling for pennies.

It also doesn't help that the GM is just waiting till his contract ends so he can go home and run the mets. I like Texas so if the Brewers pitchers are going to get traded I would like to see them on a team that I don't hate.

Yes the div is trash but their pitching is good enough to win a championship if they hot in playoffs. I’d much rather get 2 more playoff runs and lose them for nothing, not like rangers have the prospects that would rebuild your team to be back in contention. Give me the 2 good years over bunch of prospects that might not pan out. It not like milw is little sisters of the poor, they 19th in payroll this year and only 10 mil away from being exactly middle the pack. Don’t let them lie to you and act like they can’t pay any their guys, that some bs., sure they can’t pay them all but they ain’t a team that has to fire sale.

These teams try fooling fans into thinking it the unfairness of baseball why they have to trade all their guys and rebuild with all cost controlled prospects instead of pay them when that ain’t close to the truth: they get a buttload in profit sharing and not like milw doesn’t have a fan base. If they were my team and shipped all those dudes off they wouldn’t be my team anymore!

thank goodness for the all star break as we lost our 4th in a row
final score was 6-2 and our record is now 41-49

Otto (L 4-6) 6.0 innings gave up 5 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 1 and struck out 4 he also gave up 2 HR’s
Richards sucked in his 0.1 gave up 4 hits gave up 3 runs all of them earned walked none and struck out none
Burke,Leclerc and Santana were all ok and didn’t allow a run

Semien 2-4 and drove in a run as he hit his 13th HR a solo shot he’s got 43 RBI’s and batting .239
Seagar 2-5 and drove in 1 batting .251 and he’s driven in 52 RBI’s
Josh Smith 0-5 and batting .220
he’s solid at 3rd base but been struggling with his bat
Lowe & Calhoun both went 0-4

struck out 10 more times, went 1-9 with RISP and left 10 on base

Nick Solak back in the show and Sam Huff back in AAA
Jonathan Hernández activated off the 60 day DL
AJ Alexy optioned to AAA
Zack Reks has been DFA’d

this year at the ASG break we are 41-49 last year at the break we were 35-55

we have 72 games left
Woody told the team to get a “winning mentality” in the second half
that’s a freaking joke, he and his staff have failed yet again
our bullpen is a complete shit show and we still lack discipline at the plate

I see us going 25-47 over the last 72
that will put us at 66 wins
still a laughingstock of a team

I really need these three days off

we are back at it thursday afternoon in Miami then off to Oakland for a weekend series

stay healthy everyone

I’m hearing that Perez will be traded & that pisses me off
we need SP’s and the fukin’ idiot Daniels keeps on getting his way to screw this team up
going to be a very long final 72 games

I’m hearing that Perez will be traded & that pisses me off
we need SP’s and the fukin’ idiot Daniels keeps on getting his way to screw this team up
going to be a very long final 72 games
Are you sure that Martin Perez is worth a long term deal because he isn't the kind of guy I would pay big money to.

an easy W for us today, final score was 8-0 our record now stands at 42-49

Gray threw 94 pitches and 6.0 innings gave up 4 hits no runs walked 2 and struck out 5
Moore,Bush & Santana all pitched one inning without giving up a run

Garcia 2-5 drove in 3 he hit his 16th HR a 2 run shot
Taveras 2-5 drove in 2
Lowe 1-5 drove in 1
Heim 1-3 drove in 1
Hernandez 1-4 drove in 4
Semien 2-3 .241
Seagar got the day off

struck out 12 times went 5-18 with RISP and left 8 on base

Howard gets the ball tomorrow night in Oakland as we play a weekend series vs the A’s

Perez is a goner from the team & also hard to believe but Gallo could be coming back the Yankees are desperately trying to unload him

a head scratching loss to the A’s final score was 5-4 our record now stands at 42-50

Howard (L 1-2) went 4.2 innings gave up 6 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 3 struck out 3 and gave up 2 HR’s
Burke & Hernandez both pitched one scoreless inning
Leclerc 1.0 gave up 2 hits 1 run which was earned walked 1 struck out 1
since he’s back he’s been way below average

Semien 2-5 drove in 1 .245
Seagar 0-4 .249
Heim 0-4 .258
Garcia 1-4 drove in 1
Lowe 2-4 drove in 1 he hit his 13th HR a solo shot
Josh Smith 1-2 drove in 1

struck out 10 more times that’s 6 straight games where we’ve struck out 10+ times
that’s unacceptable and all on Woody
same shit year after year

went 3-5 with RISP and left 6 on base

Bush starts the game for us tonight

the A’s have our number as we lost our second in a row to them 3-1 our record now stands at 42-51

Bush did his thing again pitched a good first inning
Hearn threw 3.1 scoreless innings gave up three hits walked 1 struck out 3
Santana (L 3-6) sucked again he needs to either be sent down of DFA’d he’s pitching scared 0.2 gave up no hits 2 runs 1 earned walked 3 struck out none
Moore threw 2.0 innings gave up 1 hit 1 run which wasn’t earned walked none struck out 2
Hernandez pitched 1.0 inning

Semien 1-5 drove in our only run .244
Taveras and Smith both 0-3
Seagar 1-3 .249
Lowe 2-4
Garcia 1-4
Duran 0-3
Viloria 0-4

struck out 8 times went 1-7 with RISP and left 9 on base

Perez gets the ball this afternoon in likely his last start as a Ranger
after the game we head to Seattle

the A’s have our number as we lost our second in a row to them 3-1 our record now stands at 42-51

Bush did his thing again pitched a good first inning
Hearn threw 3.1 scoreless innings gave up three hits walked 1 struck out 3
Santana (L 3-6) sucked again he needs to either be sent down of DFA’d he’s pitching scared 0.2 gave up no hits 2 runs 1 earned walked 3 struck out none
Moore threw 2.0 innings gave up 1 hit 1 run which wasn’t earned walked none struck out 2
Hernandez pitched 1.0 inning

Semien 1-5 drove in our only run .244
Taveras and Smith both 0-3
Seagar 1-3 .249
Lowe 2-4
Garcia 1-4
Duran 0-3
Viloria 0-4

struck out 8 times went 1-7 with RISP and left 9 on base

Perez gets the ball this afternoon in likely his last start as a Ranger
after the game we head to Seattle
I admire the dedication to a team that is out of the race. When my team is out of it by this time of the season I pretty much tune out.

up 11-1 after six we barely hang on to win 11-8 our record now stands at 43-51

Perez threw 7.0 innings gave up 4 hits 1 run which was earned walked 3 struck out 6
Richards was SHIT 0.1 gave up 4 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out none and gave up a HR
Leclerc 0.2 gave up 1 hit no runs
Martin 1.0 gave up 3 hits 3 runs all earned and gave up 3 HR’s

Semien 1-4 drove in 1
Seagar 1-3 drove in 1 as he hit his 23rd HR a solo shot
Garcia 4-4 drove in 3 as he hit his 13th HR a 2 run shot
Lowe went 0-6
Culberson 0-2
Heim 3-4 drove in 1
Taveras 3-5 drove in 1
Calhoun 2-4 drove in 2
Duran 1-3 drove in 1
Smith 1-5 drove in 1

struck out 8 times went 8-14 with RISP and left 10 on base

off to Seattle for three and then four in Anaheim

Otto gets the ball tomorrow night

I think both of us were only on the rangers Ff so I stopped following after 5 innings, I was shocked to see how close the pen made that game! Good thing rangers were able to tack on so many early vs Blackburn!

The dog was hanging out in the man cave with me Friday night and when the scoreboard showed the Jays up 25-3 in the 5th, I turned to her and said:

"well girl, there's a lead even the Ranger pen couldn't blow"

can’t win a game when you go 0-10 with RISP final score Mariners win 4-3 dropping our record to 43-52

Otto (L 4-7) threw 82 pitches in his 5.1 innings of work gave up 7 hits gave up 3 runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out 5 and gave up one HR
Burke pitched 1.1 inning gave up 1 hit 1 run which was earned walked 1 struck out 2
Leclerc threw 1.0 scoreless inning

our 1-3 batters went 0-12 Semien 0-5
Seagar 0-3 & Heim 0-4
Garcia 1-3 drove in 1 as he hit his 18th HR a solo shot
Lowe 2-4 drove in 1 he hit his 14th HR a solo shot
Calhoun 0-3
Josh Smith 1-4

struck out 7 times went 0-10 with RISP and left 7 on base

Dunning gets the ball tonight

groundhogs day again in the life as a Texas Ranger follower
leading 4-3 heading into the bottom of the ninth and our pen blows the game final score was 5-4 our record now stands at 43-53

Dunning threw 5.0 innings gave up 4 hits 2 runs both of them earned walked 3 struck out 5 and gave up one HR
Moore 2.0 innings gave up 2 hits 1 run which was earned walked none struck out two and gave up one HR
Bush threw a clean inning
Moore (L 0-6) (BS 2) 0.2 inning gave up 2 hits 2 runs both earned walked 2 struck out none

Semien 0-3 he’s 4 for his last 21 .239
Seagar 0-3 .246
Heim 0-3
Garcia 2-4 drove in 2 he’s now driven in 61 for the year
Lowe 1-4 drove in 1
Duran 1-2 drove in 1
Taveras 2-3
Calhoun 0-2
Josh Smith 1-2

struck out 7 times went 3-6 with RISP and left 5 on base

we have lost 8 of our last 10 our bullpen sucks balls
have no discipline at the plate again & all fingers must point to Woody
is he a good guy? YES
but he’s not the guy to motivate or guide this team to the next level

Gray gets the ball this afternoon then we limp off to Anaheim to face the Halos for 4 games

They moved Gray k’s up to 6.5 and he still cashed easy! What a fa signing he turning out to be!! He has been really good! They should trade him to cards! We could use a starter!!!

the long ball did us in today as we get swept by the Mariners
final score was 4-2 dropping our record to a season worst 11 games under .500
43-54

Gray threw 99 pitches over his 6.1 innings of work gave up 5 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 4 struck out 8 and gave up a 3 run bomb in the bottom of the 7th
Martin & Hernandez both pitched well

Semien & Seagar both went 0-4
Semien went 0-12 in this series
Heim 1-4 drove in 1
Culberson 1-3 drove in 1
Solak & Josh Smith both went 0-2
Duran 0-3
Garcia 1-3
Hernandez 1-2

we struck out only 6 times but went 2-11 with RISP and left 6 on base
we went 5-27 with RISP this series and we left 18 on base

off to Anaheim with Howard getting the ball against Ohtani
we very well could lose all 4 games here

Woody needs to go enough of “we’re trying hard” a better offensive team and still a shit team
I know our 3 through 5 starters suck as does our pen
but we are now in a free fall with no help in sight

the Angels must really be bad because we shut them out 2-0 our record now stands at 44-54

Howard (W 2-2) threw 5.0 innings and only 76 pitches he gave up 3 hits no runs walked none & struck out 5
Burke 2.0 innings gave up 1 hit no runs walked none and struck out 2
Bush 1.0 inning walked none and struck out 1
Moore 1.0 inning gave up 1 hit

Semien 1-4 .237
Seagar 3-3 drove in 1 .249
he did leave the game in the 5th as he fouled a ball off his right leg
for sure will not be in the lineup tonight
???? for sat
Heim & Lowe each went 2-4
Lowe drove in 1 run
Calhoun,Duran,Garcia & Taveras all went 0-4
Josh Smith 1-3

our strikeouts soared as we whiffed 13 times we went 1-10 with RISP and left 6 on base

Perez gets the ball tonight for the final time as a Ranger

Dane Dunning back on the team and Taylor Hearn sent back to AAA

we signed Dallas Keuchel to a minor league deal
will be going to our AAA team

you think it a sure thing they trading Perez? Is he on end of contract? Anyone else? Their record says sellers but the off season spending id think they not trying to tear down, just move few guys they don’t plan on keeping? That rotation really gonna suck w Perez out of it.

you think it a sure thing they trading Perez? Is he on end of contract? Anyone else? Their record says sellers but the off season spending id think they not trying to tear down, just move few guys they don’t plan on keeping? That rotation really gonna suck w Perez out of it.
YES Perez is gone
he will give us a ok current player and a prospect
many teams calling about Nate Lowe
we signed Keuchel and they’ll let him screw up for us the final two months
yet another wasted season for the rangers

YES Perez is gone
he will give us a ok current player and a prospect
many teams calling about Nate Lowe
we signed Keuchel and they’ll let him screw up for us the final two months
yet another wasted season for the rangers
This is one of the few things this outfit gets correct....sign Perez in the off-season, he'll be the ace until the all star break, then as the wheels start to wobble, pawn him off on some unsuspecting team, crack a Lone Star and chuckle as his era balloons.

This is one of the few things this outfit gets correct....sign Perez in the off-season, he'll be the ace until the all star break, then as the wheels start to wobble, pawn him off on some unsuspecting team, crack a Lone Star and chuckle as his era balloons.

It does seem like they have done this a number of times where they pick up one these vet retreads and he pitches well enough they can flip him. I dunno if they ever getting anything back worth a damn but they def identify some good values on guys who come in and pitch well.. Can’t imagine anyone gonna give up a lot for him? Not only do they gotta know he pitching over his head but he just a half a season rental, can’t be worth much?

I've always heard that DC is full of people with more money than brains...maybe a package containing Martine and others could land Soto in Arlington.
We'll throw in Woody and Daniels....their chowder-headed policies and decisions would play well in the beltway.

Perez was brilliant yet again and we won our 2nd in a row
final score was 7-2 our record now stands at 45-54

Perez threw 102 pitches in front of 8 different scouts
he gave up 3 hits 1 run which was earned over his 7.0 innings of work walked 2 struck out 6 and no HR’s allowed
Moore & Bush each pitched a clean inning

Seagar as I stated on Thursday wasn’t in the lineup last night & wont be in it again tonight possibly tomorrow but most likely will sit out until Monday vs the Orioles

Semien 1-5 .236
Taveras 1-5 drove in 1
Heim 1-4 drove in 1
Garcia 1-5 drove in 1
Lowe 1-4
Duran 1-3 drove in 1

Angels played sloppy defense as they committed 2 errors

struck out 10 more times that’s 23 times over the first two games
went 4-11 with RISP and left 6 on base

a package with Perez & Lowe is very likely
we’ll get back a “B” player and two prospects
it’s a shame because Perez really wants to stay but the powers that be want to sink us yet again

Otto gets the ball tonight

I guess it depends to me what kinda money Perez gonna think he should get after this season? I still dunno what he has done for the results to have gotten this good at age 31 I think? I think I’d be comfy giving him 8-10 mil a year for 2 years, not much more. I guess the thing is they can get something for him right now then still bring him back next year if they want?? Think you right bout all ya gonna get a B level prospect for 1/3 a season rental, is that more valuable to them than being competitive the 2 days a week when him and gray pitch rest of year? I guess they prob don’t care what product looks like these last few months??

I dunno how much truth there was to it but I read rangers were one the other teams trying to land Castillo which helped drive up the haul M’s gave up for him. That would give me a little encouragement that my team was at least trying!!! Really pisses me off cardinals wernt on that list! Castillo was the guy I wanted most, it annoys me they appear infatuated with soto. No amount of additional offense is gonna give cards any chance in playoffs, I think they need 2 front line pitchers to have any chance. As of now our top starters are at best 3rd or 4th spot on rotation of every other nl playoff team! That ain’t gonna get it done with or without soto!!!

deja vu all over again, we had a 7-4 lead heading into the bottom of the 9th and our bullpen blows it
final score Angels win 9-7 our record now stands at 45-55

Otto threw 73 pitches over 5.0 innings gave up 4 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 3 struck out 5 he gave up a 3 run HR to Ohtani
Leclerc threw 2 scoreless innings
Santana sucked 0.1 gave up 2 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out 1
Martin (L 0-7) (BS 3) 0.2 gave up 1 hit 2 runs both earned walked 2 struck out 1

Seagar still not in lineup
very doubtful he plays today, good chance he ends up on the DL

Semien 3-5 drove in 3 he hit his 14th HR a three run shot
Viloria went 1-3 he hit his 1st HR a two run shot he drove in 2
Lowe & Garcia each went 1-5 and each drove in one run
Duran 0-4
Calhoun 1-4
Hernandez 0-3

struck out 9 times we went 3-6 with RISP and left 6 on base

Dunning gets the ball this afternoon and then we head home to face the Orioles

Santana needs to be sent down or DFA’d we do have a few good arms in AAA not sure why Woody still has him on the team

we hit the 100 game mark, thankfully only 62 games left
I’m saying we go 24-38

we scored 3 in the top of the ninth to go on and win 5-2 our record now stands at 46-55

Dunning threw a very solid 6.0 innings only 84 pitches was needed
he gave up 7 hits 2 runs both were earned walked 3 struck out 4 and gave up no HR’s
Burke (W 5-2) threw 2.0 solid innings
Hernandez 1.0 (S 1) recorded his first save

unless a miracle occurs Seagar will go on the DL tomorrow, still very swollen

Semien 1-3 .241
Taveras 1-3
Heim 0-3
Lowe 1-4 drove in 1
Garcia 0-2
Duran 1-4 drove in 3
Hernandez 0-1 drove in 1
Calhoun 0-4 down to .215

15 more strikeouts today for a grand total of 47 through the 4 game series that’s 11.75 per game avg
disgusting once again

went 2-6 with RISP and left 3 on base

Gray gets the ball tomorrow as the much improved Orioles come to town for 3 games

many trade rumors abound and I’ll give you a few tidbits tomorrow

Rangers Trade Talk:

7 teams interested in Martin Perez
5 teams on Matt Moore
Nate Lowe has a few interested
multiple have asked about Adolis Garcia but I’d say there’s no way we trade him

don’t be surprised if Joey Gallo is back
not sure why but the idiot Jon Daniels feels this is good for us

Why would anyone want Gallo at this point? He sucks! There gotta be 100 guys that can mash the ball really far every once in awhile between striking out a ungodly amount of times!

When the last time Moore has even pitched? Is he healthy?

Why would anyone want Gallo at this point? He sucks! There gotta be 100 guys that can mash the ball really far every once in awhile between striking out a ungodly amount of times!

When the last time Moore has even pitched? Is he healthy?
Moore is healthy he pitched Friday night
Gallo is a goner and Daniels wants him back
he sells jerseys

Back