• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2022 Recruiting Thread***

This gets interesting with Moss commitment to Bama last month( a BR kid)…..still don’t think that one is over. Both are really good RBs

Anyone check out on3 yet? It's Shannon Terry's latest company. He's the guy that started both Rivals and 247. Not real sure what makes it different from the others yet. Looks like the website won't be live for another 3.5 weeks, but I started following them on twitter. They've hired some pretty recognizable names, most notably Ivan Maisel

Anyone check out on3 yet? It's Shannon Terry's latest company. He's the guy that started both Rivals and 247. Not real sure what makes it different from the others yet. Looks like the website won't be live for another 3.5 weeks, but I started following them on twitter. They've hired some pretty recognizable names, most notably Ivan Maisel
Thanks for the reminder, will peak.

Branson Robinson, #1 RB according to Rivals (and everyone else who has seen him in person) to Georgia

I've never seen a kid this muscled up and he hasn't even started his senior year yet. In case you haven't seen him here's what he looked like as a junior:

1626991156807.png

Looks like Bama gonna snag that LB later this week. Sampah and any other tie LSU had won’t seem to matter.

What's that all about?
Not sure yet. He just came off a TAMU visit and is heading to the “pool party” this weekend. The rumors are: TAMU pitched some NIL stuff/ he wants to “enjoy the process”(that old line)
Many haven’t hit the panic button yet, but still not great. LSU is pretty loaded at Safety so that could also be playing a part.
He could definitely come back into the fold

Nebby just offered, I’m sure he is going with Mickey. Hope he tears it up up there…he will be cold!!

Great quip by Lane Kiffen yesterday:

“I know no one uses those phrases. It is what it is. I joked the other day I didn’t know if Texas A&M was going to incur a luxury tax for how much they paid for their signing class.”

Great quip by Lane Kiffen yesterday:

“I know no one uses those phrases. It is what it is. I joked the other day I didn’t know if Texas A&M was going to incur a luxury tax for how much they paid for their signing class.”
Exactly.

TAMu will have the highest rated class in history after today. Looks like they get Matthews, Stewart.

LSU holding hope on Perkins

The recruit who Brian Kelly danced with, Danny Lewis, has announced that he’s going to Alabama, via @DannyLewis2022.

The recruit who Brian Kelly danced with, Danny Lewis, has announced that he’s going to Alabama, via @DannyLewis2022.
Yep. A 3 star from an area that Louisiana owns more than any other.

Alabama has what, 8 TE’s?!

This is strictly them trying to crack an area and he’s being used for other kids. Good luck to him, just don’t get it

As far as we know, aTm isn't doing anything illegal, so I don't get the problem. Who cares if they all got these huge NIL deals to go there? It's not against the rules, so good on them. In related news, the state of Alabama removed it's NIL restrictions, so schools here will be playing with the same rules as the state of Texas. I expect more state legislatures to do similar things in the states in the Southeast. Probably Ohio too.

As far as we know, aTm isn't doing anything illegal, so I don't get the problem. Who cares if they all got these huge NIL deals to go there? It's not against the rules, so good on them. In related news, the state of Alabama removed it's NIL restrictions, so schools here will be playing with the same rules as the state of Texas. I expect more state legislatures to do similar things in the states in the Southeast. Probably Ohio too.
It’s funny because see Jimbo Fisher speak on it.

I get it, “what’s he supposed to say”

Texas Payin-EM

Yep. A 3 star from an area that Louisiana owns more than any other.

Alabama has what, 8 TE’s?!

This is strictly them trying to crack an area and he’s being used for other kids. Good luck to him, just don’t get it
We need TEs. Billingsley is gone, and if you watched Cameron Latu drop a TD pass in the national championship game, in addition to some other crucial drops throughout the season, you'd understand why we signed so many

We need TEs. Billingsley is gone, and if you watched Cameron Latu drop a TD pass in the national championship game, in addition to some other crucial drops throughout the season, you'd understand why we signed so many
I get the Bama side of it(you would know better) It’s much much more what else is there next year at that High School in next few years. LSU has one TE on roster. It was an interesting one for sure

@B.A.R.

LSU got a real shot with Dante Moore? Saw he was around maybe…
I don't think so.

In end guessing OSU v UM

Couple of ND guys tossed balls out but Dante not having that, he thinks their fans are "weird".

I haven't actually heard much OSU smoke lately but he grew up OSU (from Ohio originally I believe).

Looks like Holstein to Bama

Means Arch likely UT or UGA
I don't think that's necessarily the case. We'd take Arch if he wanted to commit. They've both had committable offers for a while. No way we were going to tell Holstein no while we waited on Arch. And from what I understand, Arch isn't worried about any other QBs on the roster of the school he goes to. Not saying it's likely to get Arch or anything, but I don't think this means that Alabama is done recruiting him. Both Holstein and Arch are expected in Tuscaloosa in a couple of weeks for our big recruiting weekend

Back