Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***2022 Recruiting Thread***

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
This gets interesting with Moss commitment to Bama last month( a BR kid)…..still don’t think that one is over. Both are really good RBs

gps_3

Anyone check out on3 yet? It's Shannon Terry's latest company. He's the guy that started both Rivals and 247. Not real sure what makes it different from the others yet. Looks like the website won't be live for another 3.5 weeks, but I started following them on twitter. They've hired some pretty recognizable names, most notably Ivan Maisel

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Anyone check out on3 yet? It's Shannon Terry's latest company. He's the guy that started both Rivals and 247. Not real sure what makes it different from the others yet. Looks like the website won't be live for another 3.5 weeks, but I started following them on twitter. They've hired some pretty recognizable names, most notably Ivan Maisel
Thanks for the reminder, will peak.

TahoeLegend

Branson Robinson, #1 RB according to Rivals (and everyone else who has seen him in person) to Georgia

I've never seen a kid this muscled up and he hasn't even started his senior year yet. In case you haven't seen him here's what he looked like as a junior:

1626991156807.png

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
Looks like Bama gonna snag that LB later this week. Sampah and any other tie LSU had won’t seem to matter.

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
What's that all about?
Not sure yet. He just came off a TAMU visit and is heading to the “pool party” this weekend. The rumors are: TAMU pitched some NIL stuff/ he wants to “enjoy the process”(that old line)
Many haven’t hit the panic button yet, but still not great. LSU is pretty loaded at Safety so that could also be playing a part.
He could definitely come back into the fold

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
Nebby just offered, I’m sure he is going with Mickey. Hope he tears it up up there…he will be cold!!

Bet at Betanysports.eu