• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

That’s facts
Twank I have a bunch of awesome memories of NOLA

Good one is we went there Friday, buddy's 21st bday that day on the way to Panama City for SB....think there were 12 of us

One took a hooker to his room that night, he was 20 and she stole his wallet. Full week of SB with no fake ID...there are more, that city is as bad as Vegas but that sucked for him

Twank I have a bunch of awesome memories of NOLA

Good one is we went there Friday, buddy's 21st bday that day on the way to Panama City for SB....think there were 12 of us

One took a hooker to his room that night, he was 20 and she stole his wallet. Full week of SB with no fake ID...there are more, that city is as bad as Vegas but that sucked for him
Yea the hookers will roll you

I love hot weather
It's not hot yet

Actually worse in August, this is like standing in the sun w/o humidity, pissed we aren't due for rain for a couple months

No shocker that gallons of water have gone up about 25%

It's not hot yet

Actually worse in August, this is like standing in the sun w/o humidity, pissed we aren't due for rain for a couple months

No shocker that gallons of water have gone up about 25%
Nice to know that 101 isn't considered hot.

Nice to know that 101 isn't considered hot.
Meh I grew up in Iowa, this is much better than ebbs and flows and at the end 85 and MOIST

Fuck that

But no seasons gets old. You'd probably think this was tepid just like everyone else from Wisconsin who's moved here

@KJ that stream you linked is usually good?

Gotta watch Canada win first, then I wanna see Boots then the main event

Save that in your favorites though twink, I get 40 people every night texting or messaging for a link for big fights and I know we have to adapt but why haven't you bookmarked it? Like a job you aren't paid for BUT it's free PPV

Back