Bet at Betanysports.eu

******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
That’s facts
Twank I have a bunch of awesome memories of NOLA

Good one is we went there Friday, buddy's 21st bday that day on the way to Panama City for SB....think there were 12 of us

One took a hooker to his room that night, he was 20 and she stole his wallet. Full week of SB with no fake ID...there are more, that city is as bad as Vegas but that sucked for him

twinkie13

Head Bartender at Pat O'Briens
Twank I have a bunch of awesome memories of NOLA

Good one is we went there Friday, buddy's 21st bday that day on the way to Panama City for SB....think there were 12 of us

One took a hooker to his room that night, he was 20 and she stole his wallet. Full week of SB with no fake ID...there are more, that city is as bad as Vegas but that sucked for him
Yea the hookers will roll you

KJ

Nice to know that 101 isn't considered hot.
Meh I grew up in Iowa, this is much better than ebbs and flows and at the end 85 and MOIST

Fuck that

But no seasons gets old. You'd probably think this was tepid just like everyone else from Wisconsin who's moved here

KJ

Save that in your favorites though twink, I get 40 people every night texting or messaging for a link for big fights and I know we have to adapt but why haven't you bookmarked it? Like a job you aren't paid for BUT it's free PPV

Bet at Betanysports.eu