• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 NFL Draft Discussion

I’m hoping the Jets pick Gardner at 4 and Jameson Williams at 10 but I expect Kayvon and London who sucks.
WR should have boners all night Thursday, they are gonna get picked at a ridiculous pace

Gardner at 4 would be great, not sure on Kayvon, I legitimately have no idea how he progresses

I don’t see three QBs in the first round at all but who knows in this wacky draft.
Bunch of teams need a QB suddenly in the weakest QB draft in my life. Willis is definitely top 10, Pickett is definitely top 25. Corral is a wild card.

And zero clue where Howell goes but it's sure to be too high

WR should have boners all night Thursday, they are gonna get picked at a ridiculous pace

Gardner at 4 would be great, not sure on Kayvon, I legitimately have no idea how he progresses
I want nothing to do with Kayvon but I expect him to be the pick.

I don’t see where he said there’s zero chance they pick him
Serious? An NFL coach publicly states he doesn't like a player and his personality means there is zero chance. I don't need it in print, what could possibly go right in that relationship?

Serious? An NFL coach publicly states he doesn't like a player and his personality means there is zero chance. I don't need it in print, what could possibly go right in that relationship?
I mean he didn’t publicly state that…anyways, I just think it’s not very wise to say something has zero chance of happening especially in this draft

I mean he didn’t publicly state that…anyways, I just think it’s not very wise to say something has zero chance of happening especially in this draft
Whether it is or isn't, figure on a gambling board it's worth noting if you really think Thibs is going #2 and betting on it.

Some of these been steamed a bit before I got them in but these are what they are now

Quay Walker U32.5 -135 (so 1st round)
Nakobe Dean O30.5 -130
Malik Willis O13.5 -130
Stingley U9.5 -220 - Stingley Top 5 +150
Cine 1st Round -130

Prob will have more

College King Rex was quoted in an ESPN article the other day saying how hard it is to be these and the manipulation factor etc

College King Rex was quoted in an ESPN article the other day saying how hard it is to be these and the manipulation factor etc
This year is incredibly tough with the QB situations sucking so bad yet I can't remember how long it's been that so many teams need one

Some of these been steamed a bit before I got them in but these are what they are now

Quay Walker U32.5 -135 (so 1st round)
Nakobe Dean O30.5 -130
Malik Willis O13.5 -130
Stingley U9.5 -220 - Stingley Top 5 +150
Cine 1st Round -130

Prob will have more
Holy steam on Quay.

Ridder Round 1 -135 (think he’s trending very strong to be Titans pick)

Also, added more Quay 1st round - was seeing -600s - was able to grab some -210 at FD. Favorite bet of the night - can’t wait to get screwed involving Quay again just like when he threw the UT hat to go to UGA

Also:

U0.5 RB 1st Round -200
McDuffie -160 to be selected before Lloyd
London -160 to be selected before Hamilton
Steelers 1st Pick to be QB -150

I wonder how much better teams would do in the draft if they didn't have the combine or pro days. Seems every year they fall in love with guys who are workout warriors and forget about the game film. Walker is a freak athlete, but he was probably the 3rd best DL on UGA's team. He definitely didn't play like a #1 all season. Hutchinson did, and I get that he has a lower ceiling, but he feels more of a sure bet to be a good pro for several years than Walker or Kayvon.

As bad as this draft seems, next year's should be pretty good

Derek Stingley at my local book is now favored as the 3rd pick at +150
Then Gardner +300 followed by Ikem +400
I like Sauce and many thought he would go before Sting..I did too at one point

I have to think teams saw Chase sit and then the NFL play and said “fuck it”
This is CB 1

Over 4.5 pac 12 players drafted r1 +150 dk. Thibs, London, mcduffie and Lloyd should hit. Then you have Gordon who is about a coin flip odds to go r1 and Drake Jackson has a shot as well

Back