• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 Boxing Thread

And he really fought a great fight. There is video of a guy telling him as much.
Rarely can you take from a loss, especially the 2nd time.

Gimme Wilder vs AJ fuckin tomorrow bro
That would be a great fight, don't think a long one but a great fight

Not very many other choices out there for either now too

And he really fought a great fight. There is video of a guy telling him as much.
Rarely can you take from a loss, especially the 2nd time.

Gimme Wilder vs AJ fuckin tomorrow bro
So AJ getting Fury in December

What do you think?

I am kinda stuck in the middle, on one hand I think fury is kinda ducking usyk

On the other hand hes always said hes about the money and AJ is a bigger box office draw still

So AJ getting Fury in December

What do you think?

I am kinda stuck in the middle, on one hand I think fury is kinda ducking usyk

On the other hand hes always said hes about the money and AJ is a bigger box office draw still
Same. I always wanted to see it, but yea 100 on Usyk

I don't follow boxing that close but how is GGG +340 in any match?

MMA/Boxing donation - $500 GGG +340 and $50 +680

Hahahah GGG throwing in 'champions don't cheat' in his hype video before walkout

Didnt buy the tainted meat I guess

He hasnt faught anyone worthwhile since last one vs canelo 4 years ago, my guess in why line is so high

Hes 40, canelo 32

Agreed. However, he’s lost one fight his entire career, and it was the oft disputed loss to Canelo, after the controversial draw the first time (the only draw of his career). It’s worth a small stab at those odds just on principle.

Agreed. However, he’s lost one fight his entire career, and it was the oft disputed loss to Canelo. It’s worth a small stab at those odds just on principle.
forsure, like I said to twink my guess is canelo by decision by at almost a pk it's no value, canelo isnt value at his line and I wouldnt even trust it in a parlay

Just think the age and quality since fight make canelo more likely than last 2 times, and those were very close

forsure, like I said to twink my guess is canelo by decision by at almost a pk it's no value, canelo isnt value at his line and I wouldnt even trust it in a parlay

Just think the age and quality since fight make canelo more likely than last 2 times, and those were very close

Absolutely. Just think at the odds it was, it was worth a shot. GGG by KO, or GGG parlayed with the under 10.5 would have been intriguing.

I dont have anything either way, thought about o11.5 but its juiced to hell

Maybe something live

Canelo did take over the end of the last fight and should have better stamina, so if ggg up a few rounds and heavy fav may take a stab at canelo

I dont have anything either way, thought about o11.5 but its juiced to hell

Maybe something live

Canelo did take over the end of the last fight and should have better stamina, so if ggg up a few rounds and heavy fav may take a stab at canelo

I took GGG +330 for a unit. Had to do it for Borat alone.

Depends who you ask. Was a Fury deadline….I don’t think it’s totally off the table yet
I hope so, I know fury has a history of shenanigans pre fight and has still ended up fighting

This is supposed to be in 2 months so times tight

Crawford spence and this 2 weeks apart would be a great time for boxing

I hope so, I know fury has a history of shenanigans pre fight and has still ended up fighting

This is supposed to be in 2 months so times tight

Crawford spence and this 2 weeks apart would be a great time for boxing
I saw someone write Charr being floated as a replacement. Awful fight. Seems Fury wants the Dec date one way or another.
Fury says he “wanted” Usyk for Dec but Usyk taking a little rest, totally understandable.

We should know very soon. Yea both of those to end the year would be great.

Not sounding great for Crawford Spence now. Seems it would have been announced if they had a deal. Rumor on the street is that Spence is the one ducking as Bud had decided to give him what he wanted (more of the money) and then spence wanted more (more of the money in a rematch even if Bud won the first fight).

I saw someone write Charr being floated as a replacement. Awful fight. Seems Fury wants the Dec date one way or another.
Fury says he “wanted” Usyk for Dec but Usyk taking a little rest, totally understandable.

We should know very soon. Yea both of those to end the year would be great.
Usyk said he only wants 3 more fights

Fury and canelo and then a final one

Losing spence Crawford would suck

We haven't had the two top guys fight at their peak in a long time

Mayweather Pacquiao was 5 years too late, that was last chance

Not sounding great for Crawford Spence now. Seems it would have been announced if they had a deal. Rumor on the street is that Spence is the one ducking as Bud had decided to give him what he wanted (more of the money) and then spence wanted more (more of the money in a rematch even if Bud won the first fight).
Maybe I’ve been conditioned, but I typically take the side of the non PBC fighter.

Seems like fury Joshua may be back on?

Furys people saying eddie hearn is only one in the way

Back