• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 Boxing Thread

I'd love to go. Will depend on when it is.

I need to watch more of Spence to form an opinion. Probably would favor Bud over anyone, but to what degree would be in question. I was always hoping for Bud vs Manny because Manny had zero shot there.
Haven’t even seen an imaginary line, but I’d have Bud favored but not by much. Spence has been in with better, I’d say. Bud maybe overall a better talent

Good one tonight
Yep. A couple actually, then we get Monster vs Nonito in the weird slot Monday AM.

I THINK I’m taking Haney, but not 100% yet.

Kambosos not making weight, having the rematch clause in the biggest fight in Aussie history…

I wanna take Kambosos but don’t think I can

Yep. A couple actually, then we get Monster vs Nonito in the weird slot Monday AM.

I THINK I’m taking Haney, but not 100% yet.

Kambosos not making weight, having the rematch clause in the biggest fight in Aussie history…

I wanna take Kambosos but don’t think I can
I was ready to be all over kambosos before this week, now wavering

Thunderstruck ring walk music by the b side from outta town vs Down Under Men At Work by A side and local Maloney

He gets the win in the ring.

Always find it funny when foreigners wear hats or shirts that just say New York or Los Angeles on them

Thank you last night friends, was one of the lowest points I've ever hit and you support was a ton of help. Most of you are good people.

Nice call twink. No idea how the “Spartan” thinks he can win that rematch. The jab must have stung a lot for him to not let those combinations go.

Nice call twink. No idea how the “Spartan” thinks he can win that rematch. The jab must have stung a lot for him to not let those combinations go.
It’s a talent disparity, was evident. Props to him for taking the fight. Rematch does nada, but that’s the business.

From MY experience with these fights, I don’t think we get part 2, especially in Australia but weird shit happens as we know

Back