• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 Boxing Thread

Usually

Or TX
Finally looked, it's at TMobile in LV

Tonight's across the street...what a couple weeks for LV, draft, UFC, boxing tonight and next Sat

Didn't even realize UFC is here next week with a big card, usually they make a big deal about it around here but had no clue

1st to SS, 2nd a tossup for me, probably SS as well

Settled on SS by decision -180

10-8 round there for SS

5-1 in rounds, pretty easy to score really other than the 2nd

I don't even have an issue with Valdez getting round 10, was close as well

Have to think at worst for SS he lost three rounds but got an extra for the knockdown

Not calling anyone casuals, but there is like this HUGE divide on what “people” think about Canelo. I know what I think, but I don’t want to put any pre existing thoughts here. I’ll go after if anyone chimes in. Boxing Twitter is always hilarious, that’s where most of this takes place.
Just curious

I didn’t see the fight like I said, but read the guys I respect. 175 is rough. That’s big

We can stop the Usyk talk at least at “201”
Usyk makes Bivol look pedestrian and that’s not a slight to Bivol

Get any? Kicking myself for not, got tied up.
Just small

I liked him right away too, feels like a loss not being on him more

But needing the 12th... oh boy, why I was scared to do more

All of them giving him 1 through 4 is wild, I dont think canelo outboxed him any round. Even Eddie hearn said post fight that Bivol easily won 8 rounds maybe more. Like you said too the 175 was big, bivol just looked thicker.

I was kinda looking forward to the rematch with GGG

Now he fights bivol again, but after that showing, dono what he can change, he just lost to a bigger, quicker guy.

The heavyweight talk was silly

I was kinda looking forward to the rematch with GGG

Now he fights bivol again, but after that showing, dono what he can change, he just lost to a bigger, quicker guy.

The heavyweight talk was silly
Is that already his September fight assuming he had the rematch clause(I’m sure he did)…

Wonder if they move on…

Posted in MMA as well

Any links please post em. I found a YouTube channel but I think need to be overseas for it

Any tricks there?

Play up in a bit for tonight

Charlo TKO/KO +270
Toronto Maple Leafs -134/Charlo -235 ML parlay

I feel like Charlo will win. Also think he can get him outta there, he’s danced with Castano once already. I’ll add Leafs here with the assist from @Teapot9

Benavidez fight is unbettable. By KO/TKO is fucking -650. He’s in there with a decent fighter, he’s just that good.

I’ll look at the ESPN card. Herring at that price is maybe worth a shot

Jamel Herring +184
-Jamaine Ortiz is younger. Not enough pop from what I see. I’m taking a stab at the price, certainly worry about the 3 blind mice here.

David Benavidez win in round 3 +700, round 4 +550, round 5 +550. I had to spread it around here, but this should SHOULD cover it.

Alimkhanuly points/dec +380
A stab at the price here, he probably gets him out of there but nice price if he has an off night.

GL

Jamel Herring +184
-Jamaine Ortiz is younger. Not enough pop from what I see. I’m taking a stab at the price, certainly worry about the 3 blind mice here.

David Benavidez win in round 3 +700, round 4 +550, round 5 +550. I had to spread it around here, but this should SHOULD cover it.

Alimkhanuly points/dec +380
A stab at the price here, he probably gets him out of there but nice price if he has an off night.

GL
3rd round TKO +700 saves the night. Total mismatch.

Herring has no shame, and looks to hangem up after the fight. Great dude.

The new GGG looks pretty good, but Dignum just totally outclassed as we’ve seen with Commonwealth champs before.

@cubsker you gonna go? That’s a REAL nice LV fight, a true experience.

You like your guy in the fight?

I'd love to go. Will depend on when it is.

I need to watch more of Spence to form an opinion. Probably would favor Bud over anyone, but to what degree would be in question. I was always hoping for Bud vs Manny because Manny had zero shot there.

Back