• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 Boxing Thread

You watch the whole way? That was insane fight!

Crazy Ugas doesn’t have more KO’s to me.
Cuban style is different and is taught a way but I wish he didn’t ever take time off. He’s a badass

Yeah I bought it just because I saw your post for some late action. Nice hit!

Watching Pac/Morales I on youtube right now, man that was an environment

Still regret turning down face value tickets the day of when I was up quite a bit

It’s HW so never know, but it’s just a matter of HOW fury wins in my estimation.

At Wembley, should be wild there

Yep. Would love to hear thoughts. Valdez is game and I believe can stand and trade with Shakur, but in the end Stevenson’s elusiveness should help him avoid too much damage and get him the win.
Essentially. No one thinks Valdez can box with Shakur, but no one thinks he will stand and trade with Valdez.

I get the whole main event at msg thing

But putting this right before canelo next week woulda been better imo

2 min rounds so quick. Rarely anyone ever gets dropped.

Props to these ladies though. That’s a big crowd at a special place

Or hell just go to Melbourne but June 4th won't be a Saturday no matter where in the world you are

Where is Canelo fighting next week? Not sure I've ever seen him so low at -425

You've been before right?

One of my favorite cities this country has to offer, even more so when there's an even going on
Yea we’ve joked about it before. Wasn’t a great one for me. That’s a really good too to bottom card. The main is sick enough. Bam is wild. That’s a BIG back to back off his last.

Then the unders could be potentially better fights. And it doesn’t break a bank. The smaller weights should be payed more but it helps get top to bottom bangers

Or hell just go to Melbourne but June 4th won't be a Saturday no matter where in the world you are
I like that kid. That’s gonna be wild too.

Boxing dead though even after Wembley last week lol

Back