• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***********2022-2023 NHL PLAYOFFS IN-GAME************

Hockey fans and some media online calling the canucks racist cause they served fried chicken in the press box on black history night
I love fried chicken and I love watermelon and I like catfish.

I also love meatballs, manicotti, gelato, espresso, baccala, etc.

Did any black people in the press box complain? Bet not. Too busy enjoying that delicious fried chicken.

If you ever get the chance, Broasted Chicken is 5x better than fried. I ain’t bullshittin.

Lotta wypipo don’t season right. Colored people look at white folks food bland as hell.

Honestly, they’re right. My wings on Sunday had over 25 different spices. Pat it in and then blacken.

Why college Bball doesn’t use today as a big day to square off several teams against each other on the “bubble” is pathetic.

Anyway, any plays for today?

Does ML include OT for hockey bets?

Been a minute since I’ve bet pucks and never have with anyone besides the local via text.

If it does include why is there a tie no bet?

Been a minute since I’ve bet pucks and never have with anyone besides the local via text.

Yessir, moneyline includes overtime and shootouts.

I haven't come across any books that offer a 'tie no bet' option on the 3 periods. Some shops call it 'regulation' or '60 minutes' or '3-way' betting for wagers that don't include OT.

I haven't come across any books that offer a 'tie no bet' option on the 3 periods. Some shops call it 'regulation' or '60 minutes' or '3-way' betting for wagers that don't include OT.

I thought this. The tie no bet line on draft kings completely threw me off. Think it’s a push if the game ends in a regulation tie.

7-5 winner for the devils in Colorado. Getting a little revenge from the bitter loss in game 7 of the ‘01 cup final

Took canes live in 2nd intermission

keep getting pucks in deep and pucks on net and a real chance at a comeback

7-5 winner for the devils in Colorado. Getting a little revenge from the bitter loss in game 7 of the ‘01 cup final
Jack hughes put money on the board for that specific reason pre game, said he remembers it like it was yesterday

WHL update

Connor Bedard gets the fans to throw their caps on the ice in Regina

B3035044-6440-47D0-9A22-9F95714ACB1C.jpegIf you’re not watching the TNT broadcast you may not understand what’s going on here

Back