Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

Big daddy naught

BTW, I can’t wait for Suga Sean to fight someone with a ground game or a good kicking game. His lines are SO inflated that I’ll be looking forward to pounding the dog. His stand up is good, but he’s been babied.
He lost my respect when he said I’ll fight cupcakes until I get paid then I’ll fight tougher competition

Big daddy naught

He barely escaped his last two fights against Thiago and Reyes. I could maybe see him putting up a fight against Francis but I think Cyril Gane would be too much for him.
He didn’t feel threatened by either of them pre fight. He didn’t train hard or seriously. Last time he did was prob the DC or Gustafson fight. Gane wouldn’t motivate him either. Francis or Stipe would tho bc it’s something new

skanless13

He didn’t feel threatened by either of them pre fight. He didn’t train hard or seriously. Last time he did was prob the DC or Gustafson fight. Gane wouldn’t motivate him either. Francis or Stipe would tho bc it’s something new
I actually think Gane would give him a lot of problems. Gane gonna beat Francis IMO.

skanless13

They are making a big deal of Francis and gane sparring. If he stands w Francis he’s getting ko’d
He won’t. He’s a very smart fighter. It’s like the Tyson mystique. Most fighters had already lost the fight before even stepping in the ring because of how intimidating he was. Gane will not be intimidated, and in fact, I think Gane is in Francis head. Gane will stay on the outside and chip away. Let Francis tire himself and get sloppy, and then either finish him or win an easy decision.

Big daddy naught

He won’t. He’s a very smart fighter. It’s like the Tyson mystique. Most fighters had already lost the fight before even stepping in the ring because of how intimidating he was. Gane will not be intimidated, and in fact, I think Gane is in Francis head. Gane will stay on the outside and chip away. Let Francis tire himself and get sloppy, and then either finish him or win an easy decision.
Certainly possible

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
FJw9-3VXoAERdRT

Bet at Betanysports.eu