Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Agree. A lot of good interesting fights. I believe Belal is saying he won't let Khamzat even take him down. That's a nice fight to make happen.

FDmkR63XoAo39Ua

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Let’s see him fight someone in top 5 he’ll top 10 even amabefore we crown him champ

Absolutely true Big Daddy but I think the Ufc is full of some of the best fighters in the world.

The sheer dominance that Chimaev has dispatched opponents away has only been rivaled by Khabib. Khabib wasn’t as dominant as Chimaev and Chimaev has destroyed guys at Welterweight and middleweight.

I have yet to see a guy as dominant as Chimaev in the Ufc.

The fact that he can beat the hell
Out of guys at 170 and 185 suggests to me that this guy is something special. Remember Khabib would never dare fight a welterweight. This chimaev character seems much much more confident than Khabib ever was.

Time will tell!

Sammy Meatballs

I think with the way the Human populations in terms of weight and height and it correlates to mma results in welterweight being a weak division for mma.

I find welterweight usually has 3-4 good fighters and then the rest of the division is full of journey man bums.

I feel that in mma the body types are often featherweight and lightweight and bantamweight.

The bigger guys are usually a mix of middleweights and light heavyweights and heavyweight.

This leaves the welterweight as the division With the lease talent. Clear welterweights like Nate Diaz Connor Khabib Tony Ferguson Dan Hooker all fight at lightweight which leaves the welterweight division weak in talent.

I find Usman isn’t that great. He has fought hardly any great fighters. The fact that they have to keep making him fight Colby says it all.

For me welterweight is worst division in mma

skanless13

I think with the way the Human populations in terms of weight and height and it correlates to mma results in welterweight being a weak division for mma.

I find welterweight usually has 3-4 good fighters and then the rest of the division is full of journey man bums.

I feel that in mma the body types are often featherweight and lightweight and bantamweight.

The bigger guys are usually a mix of middleweights and light heavyweights and heavyweight.

This leaves the welterweight as the division With the lease talent. Clear welterweights like Nate Diaz Connor Khabib Tony Ferguson Dan Hooker all fight at lightweight which leaves the welterweight division weak in talent.

I find Usman isn’t that great. He has fought hardly any great fighters. The fact that they have to keep making him fight Colby says it all.

For me welterweight is worst division in mma
Now I’m not a huge fan of Usman’s at all. But I have followed him since his start on TUF, and dude is special. His defeat of Tyrone, in hindsight now wasn’t as great as it seems. However he has destroyed almost everyone he has fought. I can only remember a couple of times where it even remotely looked like he was in trouble. Once against Burns, and once vs Colby. He made Masvidal look pathetic. The fact that he couldn’t finish Colby in this last fight surprised me a bit. I think him vs Khazmat would be great and I don’t think it would be as one sided as you do.
He has a 254-2 strikes landed advantage which at the same time is both impressive and telling. Let’s see him up against someone with high level striking and at least mediocre wrestling before we crown him.

Sammy Meatballs

How the hell is Masvidal ranked 7? I don’t think he would beat anyone on this list.

Masvidals entire hype was based on 2 knockouts of Darren Till and Askren. They hyped him up like he was the next Gsp at 170.

Truth is Darren Till and Askren aren’t even top 10 guys in their divisions.

Sammy Meatballs

Bella will get taken down at will by Chimaev.

Chimaev Also has great boxing. He’s like a smooth striker. To me Chinaev resembles a mix of Anderson Silva combined with khabibs wrestling.

If early indications are not deceptive we could be looking at the best fighter ever in the history of this sport.

Combination of Silva and Khabib would surely make an unbeatable fighter.

Sammy Meatballs

Name recognition. That’s about it.

He’s entertaining that’s for sure. Durable and sells tickets and makes profit for ufc.

That’s all the reasons needed to throw Diaz back in the octagon.

Much like C-19 money trumps all. Follow the $$. It will dictate matchups.

The only time that money does not dictate the matchups is when a wrestler/future champion fighter from Ali Albedazix camp is fighting. Both Khabib and now Majachev get a very easy path to the title. I’m sorry but Dan Hooker is nowhere near a top 10 fighter.
mackachev might have the easiest path on history to a title shot.

Sammy Meatballs

Raccoon attacked my garbage yesterday and made a huge mess.

Might be a prelim match between me and that bastard Racoon!

I keep leaving the garbage unlocked thinking the bastard raccoon won’t attack again.

Here we are on his 6th attack in the past 3 months!

There are 3 deers that live with me, might offer up a street contract to the Deers to deal with that Racoon cartel style!

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
These guys clearly pulling for Yair, Max destroyed him in R2 yet they only mentioned Yair's big swings (and misses)

Big daddy naught

Tate vs Viera next week in her 2nd fight of her comeback. Should provide a much better test of where she stands. She looked good in her first fight back, this is the worst obviously a much tougher fight

KJ

Odd night when boxing is PPV and UFC is ESPN+. Rightfully so but just weird

KJ

Small stab on Chiesa +160, think this one is pretty even. Good fight on paper

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Ref should've stopped the fight. Santos had the first round win. But now he's gassed and Guida with that cardio has momentum.

Andy

Seen that happen several times in ufc. Any other ref stops it. But poor fight iq I guess punching himself out that bad.

Bet at Betanysports.eu