• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 QB Class

Zach will be a Niner next season and it will work out for him. Not looking forwward to it but Jimmy G is going to be the next Jets QB. Fuck this organization.

Zach will be a Niner next season and it will work out for him. Not looking forwward to it but Jimmy G is going to be the next Jets QB. Fuck this organization.
Seen derek carr talk, if raiders want a qb high in draft, jets an option for trade

You guys would be a playoff lock with carr though, team doesnt need elite qb play, carr with that roster wind 10 games minimum
Nothing against Carr and if the goal is making the playoffs and nothing more he is fine but that guy is NEVER winning a Super Bowl. Maybe Zach won't either but we know what Carr is and thats adequate but not good enough to win championships with.

His attitude expedited it
THIS.

If he didn't say what he said post game about not apologizing to the defense for that performance, this never happens. His words pissed off a lot of guys in that locker room and Saleh showed some balls making this move. He couldn't possibly be any worse than Zach at this point.

Nothing against Carr and if the goal is making the playoffs and nothing more he is fine but that guy is NEVER winning a Super Bowl. Maybe Zach won't either but we know what Carr is and thats adequate but not good enough to win championships with.
Think we know zach's a no at this point

If jimmy g csn make a superbowl with an elite defense, Carr definitely can

THIS.

If he didn't say what he said post game about not apologizing to the defense for that performance, this never happens. His words pissed off a lot of guys in that locker room and Saleh showed some balls making this move. He couldn't possibly be any worse than Zach at this point.
McAfee talked about it Monday, said he saw it from peyton that the qb should just by default always take blame, they get a huge proportion of credit with everything else, it's a no lose scenario, locker room will always appreciate it

THIS.

Trash organizations have these things happen to them and this is definitely a trash organization. Just understand that this team has put a limited ceiling on their future with Jimmy G or Carr as the next QB.

The musical chairs at this position will probably never end because the leadership from ownership on down is incompetent. You don't win championships in this league without a QB and sorry Jimmy G and Carr while competent are not winning a Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned this team should never draft a QB again before the middle rounds as long as they employ high school level coaches on that side of the ball.

This will end with Zach going to San Francisco in the offseason and just like Steve Young going from the incompent Bucs to the Niners it will work out just fine for the QB.

Think we know zach's a no at this point

If jimmy g csn make a superbowl with an elite defense, Carr definitely can
We don't know anything about Zach at this point other than he hasn't been good enough but that the Jets offensive coaches are awful. If he fails with the Niners where I fully expect him to be next season we will know its him but I don't trust the Jets staff to develop any QB.

Last edited:
If the Jets are hellbent on moving on go trade 2 first round picks to the Packers for Rodgers. Its obvious that GB isn't getting it done so its time for Rodgers to move on and what better career move would there be than to go to the team that Favre failed with at the end of his career.

Under

Head n Shoulders and VY 2.0
THIS.

I’m the worst QB scout out there coming out of college.

Fields looks like he has serious potential
Once he develops a bit more accuracy and reading defenses I’m not sure how he won’t be the best QB in the league

THIS.

I’m the worst QB scout out there coming out of college.

Fields looks like he has serious potential
Once he develops a bit more accuracy and reading defenses I’m not sure how he won’t be the best QB in the league
Bring back Nurda vs GALT/ETC QB debates

We have 30 years of evidence that the Jets don't know how to develop a QB. This type of garbage always happens with the same terrible organizations.

McAfee talked about it Monday, said he saw it from peyton that the qb should just by default always take blame, they get a huge proportion of credit with everything else, it's a no lose scenario, locker room will always appreciate it

On top of that, the reporter who asked him the question basically put it in a platter for him and lobbed up the softest of all softballs for him to answer. He didn’t even have to go into details, and didn’t have to say it himself…he simply needed to respond by saying yes to the question. Even if he didn’t believe it, all he had to do was say yes and nobody says a word.

The attitude is one thing, the seeming lack of awareness to the big picture and just in the moment itself is beyond concerning.

Houston benching Davis Mills makes no sense either. Let him play out the season just to see if you have something before drafting a QB first overall. Garbage organizations lose year in and year out for a reason.

Houston benching Davis Mills makes no sense either. Let him play out the season just to see if you have something before drafting a QB first overall. Garbage organizations lose year in and year out for a reason.
I think the Davis Mills sample size is big enough to be honest.

I think the Davis Mills sample size is big enough to be honest.
It probably is but what is the upside in starting Kyle Allen. Did Mills really have a chance being coached by Pep Hamilton. The point I'm trying to make about these young QBs are the poor coaching they receive and how quickly these teams give up on them.

Back