• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 Boxing Thread

dude. announcing is AWFUL. like the worst i've ever experienced in 30 years of watching sports

Floyd should be ashamed. What a joke that he didn’t finish him. All about the $$. Those dudes are laughing up a storm at how easy they was.

$ > legacy.

He is now officially a chump as far as I am concerned. Don't blame him for taking the money, ... he will probably need it for next time he punches a woman.

Logan Paul from start to finish had his gloves low by his waist leading to shots to the face. Never up high covering his face like Floyd. At least Jake Paul keeps his gloves up. Not sure why he didn't tell his bro to keep em up.

Logan Paul from start to finish had his gloves low by his waist leading to shots to the face. Never up high covering his face like Floyd. At least Jake Paul keeps his gloves up. Not sure why he didn't tell his bro to keep em up.
One of the 1st things I noticed as well. I really thought Floyd would just pick him apart there.

He also doesn’t sit on punches. Awful footwork. I mean I wasn’t expecting Picasso and I’m sure any training in your mind goes out the window in there with Floyd. The other Paul is way better boxer

That fight in Wembley would be incredible, if it's not till august could probly be close to full too

Crowds can take a good fight to great and a great one to all time

I hate the Saudi fights
Undertaker/Goldberg

never should’ve happened

even though Mr. McMahon would try to make Macho Man v Andre the Giant happen if the check was big enough

Is dogboe done? He got anything left after those beatings by navarette? Short line.

almost tempted to take silva over jcc jr based on speed alone and that jcc prob way less motivated but boxing is way different than mma striking

Back