Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
I am so glad that I no longer have to see this Pablo guy walk like he has a limp. His strutting for so long seems so douchey
I had a Christmas dinner so I was catching up Sunday AM with my Dad and that’s the 1st thing he wanted to show me haha. The pimp walk lol.

Commey is tough man.

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
I had a Christmas dinner so I was catching up Sunday AM with my Dad and that’s the 1st thing he wanted to show me haha. The pimp walk lol.

Commey is tough man.

Props to Pablo, though, also. When you walk like that...for a seeming eternity, no less....you better show up in the ring and he did his job.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
I actually get an update from Yahoo notification

I won't paraphrase, will put it my way

YouTube pseudo celeb wannabe boxer Fake Paul KOs has been UFC champion Woodley in rematch

I hate reality tv...but it's now introduced itself into the integrity of the one thing we all have tried to maintain (shady at times, I get it) professional sports

Who watched this other than the people who do lines of weed?

skanless13

I actually get an update from Yahoo notification

I won't paraphrase, will put it my way

YouTube pseudo celeb wannabe boxer Fake Paul KOs has been UFC champion Woodley in rematch

I hate reality tv...but it's now introduced itself into the integrity of the one thing we all have tried to maintain (shady at times, I get it) professional sports

Who watched this other than the people who do lines of weed?
Lol. I watched it to see if Woodley would do any better. He got KNFO.
BTW, no way did I pay for that crap.

Reactions: KJ

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Lol. I watched it to see if Woodley would do any better. He got KNFO.
BTW, no way did I pay for that crap.
Best thing I saw all night was the 10 minutes of DLew destruction, throwing his nut cup into the stands and the inevitable incredible interview in the octagon

Better than any football, basketball, etc that in-home Sat night entertainment could offer

Big daddy naught

Like something between rounds you go knock out a game of pop-a-shot
This clown calling out the whole ufc. Relax homie. You beat 2 guys who’d won a total of 1 fight in like their last 8 or 9. Fight an active guy on the roster who can box and see what happens

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
He called out Usman. Yeah. Not happening. No reason for Usman to drop to that level to fight an amateur, but masvidal, diaz, or Conor might
I think he has to find fighter in need of payday. Conor and Nate don't need it but Jorge's options aren't as many so he would be the most obvious of the bunch. I wat to see him vs a real boxer or at least an accomplished MMA striker. Jorge would fit the bill or maybe Anderson Silva. Jorge would still be undersized but I still like his chances. I would really like to see him fight someone his own size...195ish

Big daddy naught

I think he has to find fighter in need of payday. Conor and Nate don't need it but Jorge's options aren't as many so he would be the most obvious of the bunch. I wat to see him vs a real boxer or at least an accomplished MMA striker. Jorge would fit the bill or maybe Anderson Silva. Jorge would still be undersized but I still like his chances. I would really like to see him fight someone his own size...195ish
Conor still thinks he can win a belt so he won’t do it hc he’d destroy his credibility. It was one thing to box Floyd, the goat, but an amateur who had ko’d 3 non boxers wouldn’t do shit for him. I could see diaz do it only bc he’s so far removed from ufc gold and prob could get goaded into it w trash talk, again he’s undersized. Masvidal maybe as well. Highly doubt Anderson would go that route especially after beating JCC, Paul is a step down, not up

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Conor still thinks he can win a belt so he won’t do it hc he’d destroy his credibility. It was one thing to box Floyd, the goat, but an amateur who had ko’d 3 non boxers wouldn’t do shit for him. I could see diaz do it only bc he’s so far removed from ufc gold and prob could get goaded into it w trash talk, again he’s undersized. Masvidal maybe as well. Highly doubt Anderson would go that route especially after beating JCC, Paul is a step down, not up
Nate just sign extension with UFC and you know Dana wont allow it. Silva would get a great payday and yes a step down but for big $$, I believe he would jump at it but I seriously doubt Jake would consider it because he would get killed. Masvidal seems to be the best option currently because he's not gonna fight some no-name journeyman boxer

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
YWRGD2o.jpeg

KVReeG7.jpeg

That thousand yard post fight stare :pointandlaugh:

GoDawgs1980

No idea why people get so mad at this. He realizes he cant beat a Canelo. It's entertainment. He never said he's one of the best boxers in the world. FWIW I think he beats Masvidal and a lot of the guys he called out.

It's also comical that people think this fight was fixed. What would need to happen to believe otherwise?

skanless13

No idea why people get so mad at this. He realizes he cant beat a Canelo. It's entertainment. He never said he's one of the best boxers in the world. FWIW I think he beats Masvidal and a lot of the guys he called out.

It's also comical that people think this fight was fixed. What would need to happen to believe otherwise?
He’s making himself and every guy he fights $$$. I would take a fight if I could for that

Bet at Betanysports.eu