Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

Jab v2.0

I'm thinking about it. Maybe Porter straight with Crawford Decision. I'm sure a world exists where Porter mauls him with his style and catches him. I'm just not sure it's THIS world lol.

Wonder what a "Crawford by KO or UD" prop will be priced at. -500ish probably.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Why the fuck does there need to be a co main event in every big show anymore? There's a card then there's is THE event, so stupid

KJ

Love how Kellerman just broke it down

Porter has to think more quickly than Bud

A battle of strength should come down to a battle of the brains

Big daddy naught

Bud gonna him up. Porters only shot is to fight inside, lean on him, try to make it ugly but once bud figures him out and uses abs stances I think it’s another level. Wish Spence never had that car crash bc I’d have liked to have seen that Spence vs bud

Reactions: KJ

KJ

Just did Crawford by TKO/KO/DQ +150 2*
Crawford by decision -120 1* as a safety valve

Legggoooooo BUD

KJ

Crazy that Porter's dad knew it. He was throwing a tantrum and we all know that's setting up for for a demolition. Great throw in of the towel

Would love to see this fight again sometime. Dead serious the 8th round was one of the best I might have seen in a few years.

Big daddy naught

I saw a lot of ppl complaining about porters dad stopping the fight? I dunno. It’s tough. If he gets up he’s gonna get battered and knocked down again imo or the ref stops it

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I am very excited for next saturday, haven't seen a ton of kambosos, but teofimo may be my favorite guy to watch right now

KJ

What part I missed it
Scroll to the part about Crawford and then the Spence/Crawford part regarding pound for pound

It was more to the point that analyzing boxing in general, he's in his element and I don't know that I've ever heard better

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Teos dad is wild

He told him after round 1 to finish him already, after a round where kambosos knocked teo down

Now hes telling him he has this and kambosos is scared

Kambosos is winning the fight tho right now...

Bet at Betanysports.eu