Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
This has been said in this thread all week by many people

Wilder is not a boxer, hes a puncher

Lennox even pointed out during the fight how fury needed to stop being a puncher in round 6 or 7, because his boxing was SO MUCH better

skanless13

He's bigger. That's the difference. And I hope this doesn't destroy heavyweight boxing, it needs a show and Deontay is the best they have to offer to Tyson but 40 pound difference is impossible to make up
I think we’re going to have to agree to disagree. His size was definitely a factor, but Fury is a far more skilled BOXER whereas Wilder is a PUNCHER with great power. And despite the size difference, it was Fury who was in far better shape in those later rounds. Fury was up and off his stool before each round started. Wilder was barely making it up.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
That's not the difference

He is a much better boxer, it's not close, not close at all. Wilder has feasted on a weak division up until his last 5ish fights. He never went passed the 4th round d until his 33rd fight

You keep pushing this hugging and 40 pound stuff, that was not the difference, no boxing people are even bringing that stuff up
I'm smarter than "boxing people"

Are you Lareux?

God you're fucking salty for offering nothing but complaints....you need a hug teed. It's gotten old.

KJ

I think we’re going to have to agree to disagree. His size was definitely a factor, but Fury is a far more skilled BOXER whereas Wilder is a PUNCHER with great power. And despite the size difference, it was Fury who was in far better shape in those later rounds. Fury was up and off his stool before each round started. Wilder was barely making it up.
This might be true but it's a nightmare for the sport

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope they skip usyk v Joshua rematch and go straight to usyk v fury

Joshua lobbied for wilder to not demand his so will be funny when he refuses to do his

Yoka and joyce might be legit, but need more seasoning

Wallin beats whyte hes not far away again from being a win or two from another shot

Tyson says hughie is the best fury there is

Heavyweight looks as promising as it's been since the late 90s

Big daddy naught

Agree. Tip my hat to him he gave everything he had in there and was basically out on his feet towards the end of the 10th into the 11th but was still throwing heat. Gotta be disheartening for him to know the punch that melts every other guy just couldn’t put Tyson away. That 4th round guys just don’t get up from that when Wilder lands like that and he doesn’t have a plan B. To his credit he hung in as long as he could. Great fight

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Deonte and his inability to throw a combination is not the best this sport has to offer. You could argue his reign was the worst of this sport

KJ

Didn't realize they fought this late in ATL

City will be buzzin' all night

Big daddy naught

Saw the last few rounds as I did cardio at the gym, looked like Shakur could hit him w anything he wanted anytime he wanted. Dudes mad skilled. He’s gonna be tough to beat

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
So a friend that casually likes boxing knows a few names, tells me his buddy thinks Plant is being slept on. I disagree…

Anyone agree with this guy?

wiseplayer

In the middle of a party so sorry in advance for not searching.
Is there a link to tonights UFC and or boxing. Thx!

Big daddy naught

Bud vs Porter next weekend. Bud wins, line way too high to bet unless you take props. I think he stops him, Porter is game, but think bud just too skilled and will get to him in the middle rounds

Bet at Betanysports.eu