Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Deontay needs that 30 second mental checkout

the 40 pound difference is showing

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Lol, Deontay's corner was giving a great speech about ending it now than asks the other corner man, "what round is it?" Haha.

KJ

This fight

Wilder trained to last and play for the last 2 rounds and he's here

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Dono what else wilder could do

Hes never gonna win a boxing match vs fury

If it's not over by round 5 or 6 he had no chance

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Yeah it's just a bad match up vs. Fury who has a good chin and is willing to use the 10 count over and over to recover.

KJ

That was incredible

Please make boxing relevant again, so much better than UFC events

Gonna watch some Prince entrances now

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Andre ward keeps saying we csnt even get top guys to fight anymore... just say Spence and crawford my guy

We all know what you mean

KJ

Yep. I honestly probably would have done the same. But bottom line, Fury is a far better and smarter boxer than Wilder
He's bigger. That's the difference. And I hope this doesn't destroy heavyweight boxing, it needs a show and Deontay is the best they have to offer to Tyson but 40 pound difference is impossible to make up

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
He's bigger. That's the difference. And I hope this doesn't destroy heavyweight boxing, it needs a show and Deontay is the best they have to offer to Tyson but 40 pound difference is impossible to make up
That's not the difference

He is a much better boxer, it's not close, not close at all. Wilder has feasted on a weak division up until his last 5ish fights. He never went passed the 4th round d until his 33rd fight

You keep pushing this hugging and 40 pound stuff, that was not the difference, no boxing media are even bringing that stuff up

Bet at Betanysports.eu