Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

skanless13

Fury big in this one for me. In the first fight he tried to box at distance to avoid Wilder right hand. You can’t do that. And he STILL probably should have won that fight. 2nd fight he didn’t give Wilder room to fully extend that right hand. He was all up in his grill the whole fight. I’m sure Wilder will try to adjust, but Fury is too good of a boxer. Fury will finish him again.

Jab v2.0

I actually had Fury by stoppage in the last fight. For me, it's about paths to victory and adjustments. I just can't see Wilder by decision. And I can only see him by stoppage if he lands a bomb and Fury stays down (not out of the question). We've seen Fury easily out box Wilder and we've seen him pretty easily stop Wilder.

The only thing Fury really had to adjust to was getting caught. Wilder on the other hand has to adjust to getting his ears boxed off for a good portion of the first fight, and every single bit of the second fight. While keeping in mind that Fury has the ability to put him on ass while doing it.

It just feels like a fight where one guy is SO much better than the other, and I'm not comfortable betting on a guy who I believe can only win by landing a bomb. I think Fury stops him again.

skanless13

I actually had Fury by stoppage in the last fight. For me, it's about paths to victory and adjustments. I just can't see Wilder by decision. And I can only see him by stoppage if he lands a bomb and Fury stays down (not out of the question). We've seen Fury easily out box Wilder and we've seen him pretty easily stop Wilder.

The only thing Fury really had to adjust to was getting caught. Wilder on the other hand has to adjust to getting his ears boxed off for a good portion of the first fight, and every single bit of the second fight. While keeping in mind that Fury has the ability to put him on ass while doing it.

It just feels like a fight where one guy is SO much better than the other, and I'm not comfortable betting on a guy who I believe can only win by landing a bomb. I think Fury stops him again.
Yep. For sure

Big daddy naught

What do we think of both coming in heavy? Wilder looked shredded still, is fury in shape? Maybe he tires? I do agree if you like deontay you gotta take ko prop tho

skanless13

What do we think of both coming in heavy? Wilder looked shredded still, is fury in shape? Maybe he tires? I do agree if you like deontay you gotta take ko prop tho
So one of the excuses for Wilder last fight was that his legs were dead because that stupid costume was too much weight… so for this fight he goes and puts on weight

Big daddy naught

So one of the excuses for Wilder last fight was that his legs were dead because that stupid costume was too much weight… so for this fight he goes and puts on weight
Yeah I’m not sure what he was thinking unless he just felt his body was too drained by fight time. Also not sure why Fury would want to intentionally be heavier, you’d think IF he had covid related issues he’d be lighter if anything?

Jab v2.0

I'm not quite sure what Wilder was thinking. He looked awful last fight and decided to come in even heavier here. Still looks ripped, though, as you said.

Fury, my guess is that he's gonna try and wear him down and stop him in the mid rounds. He saw that Wilder can't handle him when he's in close so that's where I suspect he'll be this time. Maul him inside, lean on him, fight him rough. Stop him around 8.

Jab v2.0

Ticket prices have dropped pretty drastically this week. So I think we're gonna head down and watch it live. Anyone have anything for the undercard?

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
I'm not quite sure what Wilder was thinking. He looked awful last fight and decided to come in even heavier here. Still looks ripped, though, as you said.

Fury, my guess is that he's gonna try and wear him down and stop him in the mid rounds. He saw that Wilder can't handle him when he's in close so that's where I suspect he'll be this time. Maul him inside, lean on him, fight him rough. Stop him around 8.
These guys are huge. It’s an unlimited division.

I think people are making way too much about the weights

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
Ticket prices have dropped pretty drastically this week. So I think we're gonna head down and watch it live. Anyone have anything for the undercard?
I know alotta people like the card and their is never much money leftover when you have a main event has huge as this is….but, I dislike all HW card basically

Jab v2.0

These guys are huge. It’s an unlimited division.

I think people are making way too much about the weights
I think you're probably right. When you're 260, how much difference is 270, etc.

In this particular fight, the weights were never going to change how I felt about betting it. I was hoping Wilder looking like a tank and Fury keeping his shirt on would drive the odds down on Fury some, lol.

Jab v2.0

This was gonna likely make my card as well

Health tonight, I just gotta take the plus money
Honestly I’d be fine being wrong. It’s great for US boxing if Wilder wins. I’d love to see the sport make a resurgence here and Wilder winning would go a long way toward that happening.

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
That clip they showed before this fight of Emmanuel steward saying fury and wilder were future of division,,10 years ago, was cool

Max hit it on the head too when he said imagine if wilder could have trained with ES at a young age, woulda been unstoppable

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Put a buck on Deontay +230

Promo gives a free $50 wager on NFL win or lose, why not?

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
My BIL boxes and his coach says Wilder is done you don't come back from that sort of mental dominance. You rally with intensity only to end up back at the mat

Bet at Betanysports.eu