• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021-2022 NHL Regular Season

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
That summer flew by didn't it? Getting down some futures here for the year I'll elaborate over the next couple of weeks;

Regular Season Win Totals
Chicago Blackhawks RS points over 90.5 - 1.96
Montreal Canadians RS points under 90.5 - 1.83
Tampa Bay Lightning RS points under 106.5 - 1.92
Toronto Maple Leafs RS points under 104.5 - 1.92
Pittsburgh Penguins RS points under 94.5, 1.81

Division and SC Winners
Florida Panthers Atlantic Division Winners - 6.00
Florida Panthers Eastern Division Winners - 9.67
Toronto Maple Leafs Eastern Division Winners - 6.10
Toronto Maple Leafs SC - 9.5 (do it every year, cry every year)
Florida Panthers SC - 18.5

Olympics this year is going to interfere with the league as there are no breaks so teams like Toronto who have Tavares, MAtthews, Rielly, Marner, Nylander as their core and likely 3-4 of them headed to the olympics with little depth might get screwed here during the season. I LOVE what Florida has. Reinhart will fit in nicely there and goaltending from Knight and Bob should be nice. I'll get more down, but I really like these so far. NO Price for a while for MTL and Blackhawks get Toews back and add flower? Tampa due for regression.

Last edited:
Adding: Pittsburgh Penguins RS points under 94.5, 1.81

No Sid to start the season and Geno is gone for 2 months as well...Jake gets neutralized a bit with no Sid

That summer flew by didn't it? Getting down some futures here for the year I'll elaborate over the next couple of weeks;

Regular Season Win Totals
Chicago Blackhawks RS points over 90.5 - 1.96
Montreal Canadians RS points under 90.5 - 1.83
Tampa Bay Lightning RS points under 106.5 - 1.92
Toronto Maple Leafs RS points under 104.5 - 1.92
Pittsburgh Penguins RS points under 94.5, 1.81

Division and SC Winners
Florida Panthers Atlantic Division Winners - 6.00
Florida Panthers Eastern Division Winners - 9.67
Toronto Maple Leafs Eastern Division Winners - 6.10
Toronto Maple Leafs SC - 9.5 (do it every year, cry every year)
Florida Panthers SC - 18.5

Olympics this year is going to interfere with the league as there are no breaks so teams like Toronto who have Tavares, MAtthews, Rielly, Marner, Nylander as their core and likely 3-4 of them headed to the olympics with little depth might get screwed here during the season. I LOVE what Florida has. Reinhart will fit in nicely there and goaltending from Knight and Bob should be nice. I'll get more down, but I really like these so far. NO Price for a while for MTL and Blackhawks get Toews back and add flower? Tampa due for regression.
Looks like there IS an Olympic break this year, but i'm going to keep to my RSW's still like em.

I think part of summer flying by is the sun already setting earlier in the day when the last NHL season ended. Good luck this season bud.

I think part of summer flying by is the sun already setting earlier in the day when the last NHL season ended. Good luck this season bud.
Thanks Zeke, really looking forward to it.

October 12

Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay under 5.5, 2.07
Vegas/Seattle over 5.5, 2.12

Give me the TB players on a B2B SC hangover at home opening up to a Pitt team that is missing Geno, Sid, Guentzel
Vegas/Grubauer pretty familiar with one another; I think the pace is going to be phenomenal in this game going to be a gooood one

What a weird end tot hat PItt/TB game :(

October 13

Rangers ML, 1.97
J-E-T-S ML, 1.72
Blackhawks/Avs over 6, 1.85

October 14
2-3-1 (-0.93)

Florida tt over 3.5, 1.85
Arizona/Columbus under 5.5, 1.90
Rangers ML, 1.75
Habs ML, 1.71
Islanders ML, 2.05

It's the latter from what I've heard
Yea I heard the same, fucking guy played through so much pain and just kept popping the pills. Even during the playoffs last year, he just looked so lethargic and out of it during his post game interviews

6-8-1 (-0.50)

Record includes the Buffalo L;

Islanders/Panthers over 6, 2.09
Islanders/Panthers 1st period over 1.5, 1.85
Lightning/Capitals over 6.5, 2.03
Lightning/Capitals 1st period over 2 goals, 2.77
Tavares AGS, 2.79
Blackhawks ML, 2.20

So not that I want a goalie to get hurt... but if campbell maybe has an equipment issue, always love when the emergency goalie comes in

Been away for a little bit, had a bunch of personal stuff come up; but evrything seems to be under control.

Oct 29

Florida Over 6, 1.90
Arizona Over 6, 1.95
Ottawa ML, 2.65

I thought I was back, but I wasn't. Let's just say life events happen in 3's and that has transpired over the last 3-4 weeks

Nov 06 7-16-2 (-6.85)

Carolina/Florida over 6, 1.90
Washington/Philadelphia Over 6, 1.90
Vegas ML, 2.00

Last edited:
Nov 7
9-17-2 (-5.95)

Big win for the Leafs last night, they really played a complete game. It makes me sad though that Holl/Dermott are on the trading block, not because I want them to stay per se but we exposed McCann for Holl and if he's gone we should have just kept McCann and let Holl walk. Lilly Pads (Lilljgren) and Sandman (Sandin) are here to stay!

New York Islanders ML, 2.02
Vegas/Detroit over 5.5, 2.00
Chicago Blackhawks ML, 2.00

Colliton firing should spark the Hawks; fading Minnesota off a luckbox comeback win against the Pens (scored 2 goals with 5 to go in the third and the game tying one was with 1 second left). Both teams off B2Bs and we get Varlamov making his first start.

nov 08
sabres/caps over 6, 2.60 (3-way)
panthers/rangers over 5.5, 1.83

12-18-2 (-2.50)
Trending back to the black.

Nov 10
Carolina/Tampa Bay over 5.5, 1.80
Kings/Habs under 5.5, 1.80
Jets ML, 1.95
Sharks/Flames over 5.5, 1.90

12-18-2 (-2.50)
Trending back to the black.

Nov 10
Carolina/Tampa Bay over 5.5, 1.80
Kings/Habs under 5.5, 1.80
Jets ML, 1.95
Sharks/Flames over 5.5, 1.90
Edmonton live ml, 4.20

Realize that I haven't been posting much; in the last month of so I have lost two grandparents and have had a hard time with it; I've been roaming but haven't had the energy to really cap pucks cause of it. I'm back, I think.

13-25-2 (-8.70)

time to right the ship'

Canes/Oilers Over 6.5, 2.00
Sabres/Capitals Over 6, 1.90
Senators ML, 2.70

Tampa hasn't swept this road trip before; willing to take some plus money on it not happening.

Back