Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021-2022 NHL IN-GAME

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
It’s one of the coolest holes ever. The thing is it’s not as long as the markers say. BUT to stick it on the green is awesome.

I bet he played it left hit a good wedge close and then made the putt.
Looks so nice, overcast weather is underrated too

ScopeY

Got some DFS lineups set to go! What we liking?

Flyers PL or nothing (maybe TT over).

Pass on VGS/TOR, lean under.

Anybody plus money vs Mon seems nice right now.. prefer the over there though.

Dal TT over please and ty, like the PP tonight too.

price on OTT seems niceeeeee, kind of like the over as well. B2B though

Calgary seems cheap, do like the PP here too.

Rangers or under, most likely pass.

playign the NJD/ANA over. Both teams can get to 3+ goals.

Lean buffalo in the last one but pass.

Teapot9

#3DownNation

Welcome

ScopeY

Would have been a winner

Would have been a winner

Would have been a loser/loser.

TT hits, PP went 1 for 2 (50% is always nice)

OT loser on the OTT plus money, but over was cake.

OT loser on CLG, and the PP went 1 for 6, ugh... outshot them 40-22 too.

blew a 2-0 lead in the 3rd, and lost in OT, under was a winner.

Of course this was my bigger play, ugh... and of course there was 12 powerplays, and this game ended 0-4.....

Buffalo would have lost, but was a pass regardless.
@ScopeY hope you didn’t take the Sens the other night
took the over live after the 1st... didn't get home until after 830, otherwise would have most likely

Teapot9

#3DownNation
@brewers888 ok…. So I’ve watched the Rangers last 3 (I don’t get Seattle kraken games it’s a long story) and others before that…. My analysis is as follows, Sherstikin is a great goalie, he has definitely gotten them some wins, they’re still fairly young and sometimes make mistakes that a more veteran team most likely wouldn’t, this current west coast stretch wasn’t great, and now they have to go back to NY for one night and they have to host Florida. This seems like a great situation to assume the Rangers come out very flat. Plus! After that they go back on the road to Columbus and then back for cross river rival NJ.

For our season purposes this could be a real blessing.

brewers888

Chicken Little
@brewers888 ok…. So I’ve watched the Rangers last 3 (I don’t get Seattle kraken games it’s a long story) and others before that…. My analysis is as follows, Sherstikin is a great goalie, he has definitely gotten them some wins, they’re still fairly young and sometimes make mistakes that a more veteran team most likely wouldn’t, this current west coast stretch wasn’t great, and now they have to go back to NY for one night and they have to host Florida. This seems like a great situation to assume the Rangers come out very flat. Plus! After that they go back on the road to Columbus and then back for cross river rival NJ.

For our season purposes this could be a real blessing.
There has been nothing besides Shesterkin being even better than I thought he would that is a surprise from my analysis of this team. This is a very bad team that stresses all the wrong things such as toughness over skill.

If you look at the analytics it will tell you that the record is very deceiving and all due to top of the line goaltending from Igor. Much like the King Henrik years its an organization being carried by the goalie.

Drury is an incompetent douche and so is Gallant. Keep playing Barclay Goodrow on the top line and demoting Lafreniere to the fourth line. Also continue to give tons of ice time to the 8 million dollar pylon Trouba. This is just a disgraceful organization from ownership on down. If we lose the season bet it will be because of this goalie continuing to earn the team points it shouldn't be getting.

Teapot9

#3DownNation
There has been nothing besides Shesterkin being even better than I thought he would that is a surprise from my analysis of this team. This is a very bad team that stresses all the wrong things such as toughness over skill.

If you look at the analytics it will tell you that the record is very deceiving and all due to top of the line goaltending from Igor. Much like the King Henrik years its an organization being carried by the goalie.

Drury is an incompetent douche and so is Gallant. Keep playing Barclay Goodrow on the top line and demoting Lafreniere to the fourth line. Also continue to give tons of ice time to the 8 million dollar pylon Trouba. This is just a disgraceful organization from ownership on down. If we lose the season bet it will be because of this goalie continuing to earn the team points it shouldn't be getting.
#75 last night was a net negative too

Bet at Betanysports.eu