Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021-2022 NHL IN-GAME

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I just dont get vegas here they have 2 of best d men in world in petro and Theodore, and neither of em are pinching or joining rush at all

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
You think the NHL will punish the team with forfeiture of picks? I’m nervous the league is gonna really overreact to this news.
I think if they did, it wouldnt be until the year after, which is probably worse cause Bedard is gonna make mcdavid look mid

Teapot9

#3DownNation
Not worried about the flyers with a day off in Calgary hitting cowboys for some distractions
Flames killed it on their road trip and now they’re going home back in their own beds and probably looking for a local release.

I’m betting flyers big.

Teapot9

#3DownNation
Also the flyers broadcasters aren’t great. Keith Jones is boring as fuck and the PBP guy isn’t anything great.

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
been away for some personal matters, but i'm back back..

Leafs sign rielly to 60/8 or 7.5MM would have preferred pieces in a trade but this is a discount I guess. Don't hate it or love it

Teapot9

#3DownNation
Just watched the Hawks highlights. This stinks.

Carolina wore their best jerseys. I absolutely love that logo.

brewers888

Chicken Little
I think if they did, it wouldnt be until the year after, which is probably worse cause Bedard is gonna make mcdavid look mid
I don't follow junior hockey at all but are you saying this guy Bedard is a better prospect than McDavid was because thats hard to believe.

Teapot9

#3DownNation
I hope for your sake that the league doesn't take away their first round pick which is going to be very high.
Columbus will receive a first-round pick in 2022 if Chicago does not win either of the two draws in the 2022 Draft Lottery. Otherwise the pick will defer to 2023.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I don't follow junior hockey at all but are you saying this guy Bedard is a better prospect than McDavid was because thats hard to believe.
Only 6 players have ever been granted exceptional status for the chl to play at age 15

From the OHL Tavares, spezza, joe veleno, shane wright, mcdavid

Bedard is the first in the WHL

Veleno averaged 0.7 points per game, the other 4 OHL guys were between 1.05 and 1.2

Bedard last year had 28 points in 15 games, and absolutely dominated the u18 tournament as a 15 year old

Whl is historically a more physical and lower scoring league as well

Hes still 2 seasons from being drafted, so if his progression could falter, but right now hes looking very likely

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
shane wright could be a tavares/stamkos level type player

Which is sorta 3rd tier behind a mcdavid level, and a Matthew's level

Theres a russian in the 2023 one as well, michkov, that Russian people say is their best prospect since ovie

This draft has a few guys in Lambert and sovoie that would have gone ahead of power in this years draft

brewers888

Chicken Little
shane wright could be a tavares/stamkos level type player

Which is sorta 3rd tier behind a mcdavid level, and a Matthew's level

Theres a russian in the 2023 one as well, michkov, that Russian people say is their best prospect since ovie

This draft has a few guys in Lambert and sovoie that would have gone ahead of power in this years draft
Where would Lafreniere be rated in comparison to other first overall picks.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
The way the guy at the athletic sorts it which I like is matthews and dahlin were mvp/Norris ceiling

Laf and hughes were 1C level

Power top pairing

Hirschier was low end first line/high end 2nd

Projections at least, that hirschier draft was really poor top end with him and patrick

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised to see Dahlin in the same tier as Matthews.
Dahlin was super hyped after the world juniors and he was playing as a 17 year old in the SHL which is super rare for anyone, let alone a d man

Just found this on him from a ranking the athletic had of best draft prospects of last 5 years

Dahlin was one of the best modern era defense prospects to enter the draft. He looked like a future star in his draft season and in his first NHL season. His second season was a little rockier; but even in a season where he wasn’t amazing, he still had 40 points in 59 games as a 19-year-old. The offense with Dahlin has never been in question. His skill level and offensive IQ are amazing.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
It really shows that even the highest ranked guys don't always pan out. Laine for sure has been a real disappointment and Puljujarvi is a complete bust.

Laine was ridiculous his draft year too, finland dominated the world juniors with laine, poolparty and juolevi. Laine had 13 points in 7 games and carried that team, and also carried puljujarvi and juolevi to get drafted 3rd and 5th

I remember the draft lottery for that, they were saying matthews was gonna go 1 because he was a center, if not he woulda been behind laine

Which seems crazy now, Laine is basically only useful now because of his shot

Puljujarvi is coming good I kinda think, dont think hes ever gonna be worth that pick level, but a big body 25 goal type, Tom wilson without the physical play

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
It really shows that even the highest ranked guys don't always pan out. Laine for sure has been a real disappointment and Puljujarvi is a complete bust.
Tsn did a breakdown a few years ago looking at past drafts

Ranked players according to this

10 - Generational
9 - Elite Player
8 - First Line, Top Pair D
7 - Top Six Forward, Top Four D
6 - Top Nine Forward, Top Six D
5 - NHL Regular, 350+ NHL games
4 - 200+ NHL games
3 - 50-200 NHL games
2 - under 50 NHL games
1 - 10 or fewer NHL games