• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021-2022 NHL IN-GAME

That shows the Rangers celebrating Lindgren leading the league in blocked shots and Reaves being tied for the second most hits. This illustrates why my Rangers under points bet is going to cash easily.

That shows the Rangers celebrating Lindgren leading the league in blocked shots and Reaves being tied for the second most hits. This illustrates why my Rangers under points bet is going to cash easily.
what number did uget

Leafs/Rangers O1.5 -140 1st period

FYI, Stars O/U thru 3.....0-3
gonna bet that until it busts....and maybe beyond

ESPN got the best guy in Ferrero

But this group with edzo, kenny albert, and keith jones is my favorite of the espn or tnt crews so far

ESPN got the best guy in Ferrero

But this group with edzo, kenny albert, and keith jones is my favorite of the espn or tnt crews so far
Agreed. The TNT studio intermission still has a bit of work to do. Although, that was the NBCSN crew, it doesn't feel like much has changed or improved.

I miss when this series meant something big

That 5 years between like 09-14 were incredible, best rivalry nhl has had in 20n years

Teed I hope you enjoyed Jim Cornelison’s rendition of the Canadian National Anthem

Edzo and Foley were doing a promo for the new Blackhawks app and Edzo goes “if this old horse player can figure it out you can too!”

The hawks front office and Coach are on the hot seat. What’s right isn’t always popular and what’s popular isn’t always right. Should have been rebuilding instead of listening to guys in the 300 section.

never, still not good enough...which i'm wondering if he's going to be pissed when he loses RS points thisyear
Of course I'm going to be infuriated when I lose my bet. I underestimated how much this goalie is capable of carrying this team.

Of course I'm going to be infuriated when I lose my bet. I underestimated how much this goalie is capable of carrying this team.
Bro. They have looked good. Igor stole the leafs game and the buntinf goal was greasy but they are going to be just alright.

Bro. They have looked good. Igor stole the leafs game and the buntinf goal was greasy but they are going to be just alright.
The two decent teams they have faced Toronto and Washington both dominated but Shesterkin got them two points when Toronto should have won by 5 goals. Yes this team has some talent but they threw away their second best forward for a 4th liner and wasted a draft pick on Reaves who shouldn't be in the league.

Now the latest is Kravtsov going back to Russia because the team would rather have two fourth lines than give a premium talent ice time.

Seattle is putting up a banner in their next home game for the stanley cup a different organization that played in the seattle area won over 100 years ago

Trash franchise

Back